Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28394 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 02:47:23 AM »
he says he was in better shape in 1999 than in 1998 right here:

http://www.dennisbweis.com/Articles/Colman.html

Yeah, that interview sounds like a reliable source.... ::)

Question: Did you take Creatine?

Ronnie: No. I didn’t take too much Creatine this year for some reason. I guess ‘cause I was usin’ all that Glutamine. So I just didn’t use a lot of Creatine for some reason, but I did the year before that. So it all depends.

Question: How long did you use Glutamine?

Ronnie: Glutamine all the way up ‘til the week after.

Question: How did you flush all the water out?

Ronnie: Basically just quit drinkin’ water. Maybe a glass or two a day. Like maybe just the water I used to take my vitamins, I still drank those. When I got really, really dry I had that craving.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 03:05:04 AM »
Good idea to stop drinking water. In the wonderful world of bodybuilding you have to make small sacrifices.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 03:22:40 AM »

'Cause.  Usin'.  'Til.  Drinkin'.  Classic.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 03:35:31 AM »
99>>>>98

99 Best Ronnie Ever.
Corvette Lover

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 04:40:48 AM »

everyone take note of how ND ignores ronnie's own words in this victory seminar.

and then acts like Ronnie has always said he was in better shape in 98

::)

it just bugs ND that I know this stuff and post it to expose his bullshit.

ND hopes there are people out there that don't know all this stuff.

too bad for him that people like me are smarter and more knowledgable than that.

and we don't let him get away with posting half truths and bits and parts of the whole story.

everyone take note of how ND ignores ronnie's own words in this victory seminar.

and then acts like Ronnie has always said he was in better shape in 98

it just bugs ND that I know this stuff and post it to expose his bullshit.

Awwwwww poor little Hulkster reduced to lying now because he looks like a moron as usual. I never ignored Ronnie's own words in fact you morons have been for years now and why? because they contradict your bullshit claims and more specifically I never ignored this quote not for a moment and why? because everyone says they looked their best after the contest what matters more importantly is what has he said subsequently? what has he said multiple times after this quote stupid?

Well lets start with the most recent , he said on that video once again 1998 was his best ( strike one ) he's said on Special Ed's radio show 1998 was his best Olympia because his condition was ' spot-on ' ( strike two ) and in another interview he stated his first Olympia was his best because ' everything was spot-on for that show ' ( strike three you're out )

These THREE quotes render that one obsolete you fucking dummy.

ND hopes there are people out there that don't know all this stuff.

too bad for him that people like me are smarter and more knowledgable than that.

and we don't let him get away with posting half truths and bits and parts of the whole story

You don't know your stuff that's a proven fucking fact twenty times over. what's funny is you just tried to put down my intelligence and what do you do? spell knowledgeable wrong LMFAO as usual epic backfire you dummy.  ;)

continue with your meltdown moron. and stick 1999 up your ass  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 04:43:06 AM »
fact is as I have shown above, Ronnie has publicly stated that his 99 shape was better than his 98 shape.

but ND was banking on the fact that few people know this.

too bad for him I am always one step ahead of him.

it must be embarassing to post and then have someone expose you for being deceptive.

Fact is I have shown 3 times subsequent to that quote Ronnie has said publicly 1998 was his best it's embarrassing ( another word you can't seem to spell )  for you to be constantly proven wrong by me and Ronnie  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 04:47:47 AM »
Every one of the bodybuilding experts on that stage says 03 was his best. You talk BS. Ronnie enjoyed 98 the most cos it was his first. Everyone else in that video thinks 03 was his finest hour. Excuse me if I listen to them over you. You and Rocketswitch et al have attempted to surmise he looked better in 96/97 bwaha. Says it all.

No in fact they didn't many said 1998 go listen again and they said they liked 2003 because he was the most freakiest not because he was at his best overall shape , go listen again and shall I post the avalanche of quotes that say 2001 is his best?

Listen to Ronnie over me and what does he say? yeah I thought so  ;) go cry like Hulkster because Ronnie shuts your shit down you're in good company with that little bitch  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 04:51:18 AM »
wow, ND pretty much got destroyed by that video. So much for his claim that "none of the experts say 03 was Ronnie's prime"

You and Hulkster and the other nutt-huggers got destroyed what did Ronnie say? yeah I thought so and he trumps you and did you even listen to that? did you?  Heath said he liked 1998 better and 2003 was just ' retarded ' , Troy Alves said he liked 1998 better the only one who said 2003 was his best bar-none was the guy who looked like he just walked out of Nike Town and he said because he was the biggest & freakiest and Dexter never gave an answer he said backstage when Ronnie got undressed he knew the contest was over

More examples of your comprehension problems and lets see what the ' experts say ' about Ronnie's best  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »
No in fact they didn't many said 1998 go listen again and they said they liked 2003 because he was the most freakiest not because he was at his best overall shape , go listen again and shall I post the avalanche of quotes that say 2001 is his best?

Listen to Ronnie over me and what does he say? yeah I thought so  ;) go cry like Hulkster because Ronnie shuts your shit down you're in good company with that little bitch  ;D
Do you think Ronnie will still keep guest posing? He keeps stating a comeback to the O but will it happen? My thing is it wont happen.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 05:01:40 AM »
take it to the bedroom you two

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 05:05:17 AM »
Time to bitch slap some fan boys  ;)

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Oppssss NO 1999 NO 2003 what happened?

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

I don't believe he said 1999 or 2003  ;D

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

oh 1999 and 2003 where are you? I don't see you  ;)

Flex Magazine March 2009

Tales from Columbus

2001 (2): Is Chris Cormier unlucky? Are Bob Cicherillo's threads so loud that he's being sponsored by a megaphone company? At the 2001 Arnold Classic, for the only time in its history, the reigning Mr. Olympia entered the contest. Not only that, but said Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, was in the best shape of his career, before or since. Now that is bad luck.

No he wasn't he was in the best shape of his career in 1999 and in 2003  ::)

Flex Magazine March 2008

2001 Then-reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, in the shape of his life at 245 pounds, took this one, with Cormier gaining the second of his six consecutive runner-up positions.

did they mean 1999 or 2003?

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

Ronnie clearly can't be right about 1998 when he was so much better in 1999 and in 2003

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

if he repeats his 1999? opppsss nope sorry

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

still looking for 1999 and 2003 , still no luck

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian.

best ever was 1999 stop it no 2003  ::)

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

1999 and 2003 M.I.A again

you can go lick your wounds now fan-boys   ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 05:11:08 AM »

What's funny is these guys for an eternity have outright tried to dismiss Ronnie's words claimed he was ' not to bright ' and a ' liar , he lies about everything ' now the hypocrite needs Ronnie to be right when it suits his purposes

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 06:35:23 AM »
Yeah, that interview sounds like a reliable source....

I love it.

not only do the nuthuggers have to claim that the 99 ronnie shots/vids are faked and enhanced, but now they have to claim that transcripts from his seminar are faked too.

anyone see a pattern here? ::)

this is unreal. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 06:40:05 AM »
I hope you all realize  that the more have to resort to saying that pics/videos and now interviews are faked, the weaker your argument gets.

actually, it pretty much nullifies anything you say.

what kind of argument does one have if their only premise is that all the real life evidence on the opposing side is fake?

answer: none.

it just goes to show you how strong our argument is.

saying everything is faked is your only option, isn't it?

sad sad sad.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 06:53:31 AM »
I love it.

not only do the nuthuggers have to claim that the 99 ronnie shots/vids are faked and enhanced, but now they have to claim that transcripts from his seminar are faked too.

anyone see a pattern here? ::)

this is unreal. :-\

NO one said it was fake as usual that's you drawing your own conclusions because you don't have anything !

he said it after the Olympia like everyone says , and subsequent he said three-fucking-times 1998 was his best so shut up crybaby as usual Ronnie owns you

what he said at the seminar was WRONG and obsolete he's been real consistent on what year as his best and it sure as fuck ain't 1999

and we do see a pattern here of you getting your ass kicked in every thread you type in , I see another pattern of you calling Ronnie a liar and then clinging to his words like law , hypocrite

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2010, 06:57:48 AM »
I hope you all realize  that the more have to resort to saying that pics/videos and now interviews are faked, the weaker your argument gets.

actually, it pretty much nullifies anything you say.

what kind of argument does one have if their only premise is that all the real life evidence on the opposing side is fake?

answer: none.

it just goes to show you how strong our argument is.

saying everything is faked is your only option, isn't it?

sad sad sad.

Hahahahaha meltdown now you're claiming people are saying interviews are fake , hey stupid he was interviewed THREE times after that and guess what THREE times he said 1998 was his best , Phil Heath said 1998 was his best , Troy Alves said 1998 was his best , Joe Weider said 1998 was his best , Shawn Perine said 1998 was his best

you have nothing , you're a joke go crawl back and your hole and cry about how much better he was in 1999 moron , you know nothing and have nothing.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 07:27:01 AM »

now you're claiming people are saying interviews are fake

don't you fucking know how to read?:

Yeah, that interview sounds like a reliable source....
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2010, 07:30:27 AM »
I love it.

ronnie says 98 was his best three times

ronnie says 99 was better than 98.

pics and videos show 99 was better than 98.

but ND only clings to what fits his agenda, ignoring everything else, including real life pics and videos LOL

ND, you are getting sadder and sadder by the day.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2010, 08:05:11 AM »
I love it.

ronnie says 98 was his best three times

ronnie says 99 was better than 98.

pics and videos show 99 was better than 98.

but ND only clings to what fits his agenda, ignoring everything else, including real life pics and videos LOL

ND, you are getting sadder and sadder by the day.

You love what? That your getting fucking raped by your hero? Your an idiot.
Ronnie says 98 was his best 3 time, all AFTER he said 99 was better than 98. So that means, guess what genius,... HE CHANGED HIS MIND!!!! He looked back through history and objectively said, "OK, 98 was my best ever" His previous quote was rendered invalid
Everyone always says  "this is my best conditioning ever" on the day of the show Lol. Now your proving beyond the shadow of a doubt how incapable of grasping basic logic you are. And as far as sad... stop projecting on him, you the one that looks sad. ND is not the one having his point nullified by the person he's arguing for. Fucking LOL  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 08:23:35 AM »
LOL changed his mind?

more like forgot how good he looked.

as mentioned above, everyone has fond memories of their first time.

and so what if he changed his mind? does that mean just because he THINKS he was better in 98 that he actually WAS?

fuck no.

guess what?:

the video tape and pics don't change over time:

99>>>>>98:

and it shows EVERY time.

deal with it losers:

:P

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2010, 08:25:36 AM »
Question:

will the guy's EVER be able to support anything they say with pics and visuals?

Answer: never have yet. and probably never will.

they spend all their time arguing that the pics and videos are faked, whether its about dorian vs ronnie or even ronnie's opinion of his best ever shape LOL

why do they do this? because all the pics and vids show they are WRONG.

the very definition of a losing argument.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2010, 08:28:05 AM »
LOL changed his mind?

and so what if he changed his mind? does that mean just because he THINKS he was better in 98 that he actually WAS?

fuck no.

guess what?:

99>>>>>98:

and it shows EVERY time.

deal with it losers:

Lol. And you call ND sad. Now your refuting the words of the person who actually competed. You are sad my friend. Forgot how he looked? Fucking lol. The day of the show everyone thinks theyre in there best shape. You are a fucking mess Hulkster, truely a mess. Your actually trying to argue the words of the person who got in that shape, was there on the stage and who knows his history better than anyone.

You are now trying to argue absolutley everyone; that Hulkster is right, everyone else is wrong, the people who were there, the Competitor himself.. and all this based on a few lousy screencaps, some pics and a video. You are truely lost. :-\

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2010, 08:29:47 AM »
LOL changed his mind?

fuck no.

guess what?:

99>>>>>98:

and it shows EVERY time.

deal with it losers:

Lol, just wow.  Let's all make our minds up based on two pics....one of which is about 50 feet away.  Hulkster, you are pathetic.  Que in the sharpened 99 pics in 3...2...1...

It is just stupid to argue that his conditioning was better in 99, Hulkster.  Maybe he was fuller and you prefer his 99 form, but that is your opinion - he wasn't drier though.  If I am going to value anyone's opinion, it would first be Ronnie himself, and second those who saw him in person.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2010, 08:31:33 AM »
Question:

will the guy's EVER be able to support anything they say with pics and visuals?

Answer: never have yet. and probably never will.

they spend all their time arguing that the pics and videos are faked, whether its about dorian vs ronnie or even ronnie's opinion of his best ever shape LOL

why do they do this? because all the pics and vids show they are WRONG.

the very definition of a losing argument.

Wow you're really losing it over what Ronnie said huh? Trying to quickly turn conversation away from the fact your own hero completely nullified your argument? Gotta try and tell everyone youre winning? Hurts huh> Sucks now you gotta take on the Dorian fans AND Ronnie. Ouch. :-\

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »
Who gives a shit what Ronnie says.  Does anyone really think that he has the mental capacity to think and evaluate anything?

FYI

THE BEEF copied this and pasted these pics and sent them along with MindSpin's real name to Ronnies email addy which is avaliable on his website.

What type of asshole makes statements like this about this sports greatest bodybuilder?

THE BEEF

PS: Can anyone on this site say that this piece of boy bait is heterosexual? ANYONE?