Author Topic: Trump changes tune on public release of Mueller report  (Read 2414 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Trump changes tune on public release of Mueller report
« on: April 06, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »
Why?
What's he hiding? First he said he had no problem with it..now he's saying no.
Ohhh--his lawyers read it and told him to tread lightly cuz it's only a matter of time!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/02/trump-mueller-report-1249947

La donna è mobile--the woman is fickle.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump changes tune on public release of Mueller report
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
You can spin anything any way you want to, and it will be believed by people like you.  All the while, you have no desire for a complete investigation of the 2016 election to be done which looks into the Clintons, the DNC, Comey, and Obama because you know they're all guilty AF! >:(

How do you expect to be taken seriously, when the one thing we all know for sure is that the entire reason this fiasco exists is that Team Killary came up with this as Plan B and hired an ex-British spy to write a dossier full of bullshit to undermine the legitimacy of Trump's winning? 

That is the investigation that now needs to happen, and once it does and the findings are finalized then they should release both in their entirety with the only redactions being personal info protection and anything that threatens national security.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
Why do you guys CONSTANTLY bring up Hillary???
Don't deflect..own it.

If she were as guilty as he pretends, HE WOULD HAVE OPENED AN INVESTIGATION AND GOT HER!!!

He didn't cuz he cant.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 07:59:14 PM »
Why do you guys CONSTANTLY bring up Hillary???
Don't deflect..own it.

If she were as guilty as he pretends, HE WOULD HAVE OPENED AN INVESTIGATION AND GOT HER!!!

He didn't cuz he cant.

He didn't because his hands were tied with this investigation.  He knew he didn't do what he was accused of so letting it play out was the way to go, as opening up an investigation on her would have made him look guilty and like he was trying to get vengeance.  You do realize the Clintons still have a lot of stroke in DC, along with the Barry and the Bush's right?  He has a lot of false allies right now that he had to put on his team to go with the establishment flow.  Wait til he wins in 2020 Prudence.  My prediction is that he cleans house on his administration shortly after, and he will open up an investigation on the Clintons, barry, comey, and the DNC after he wins......he's counting the days to do it I promise you.  As mean spirited as he can be with words, you don't think he's fuming inside to get revenge for what she put him through with this hoax and to actually follow through with the "lock her up" campaign promise???

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 06:04:45 AM »
What does him being under investigation have to do with him opening HIS OWN investigation about Hillary?
Nothing.
Your grasping at straws here.
I'll bet it hurts huh?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 07:42:12 AM »
What does him being under investigation have to do with him opening HIS OWN investigation about Hillary?
Nothing.
I'll bet it hurts huh?

Tears of PedoFlakes for two years...who is hurt ?
K

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 07:46:27 AM »
Stay on topic BOREDSHENANICGAN---don't talk about ur child sex stuff on this thread.
Not on my thread..not on my watch.

HAHAHA!
Looks like I"m the Sheriff now huh?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 11:23:44 AM »
Nothing.
I'll bet it hurts huh?

How can you ask that after reading my post?  The whole first few sentences were literally answering that question. :-\

On top of what I wrote, he's on to the 2020 election now.  My suspicion is that shortly after the redacted version comes out, or possibly right before it; some things about the dems and the Clintons in the last election are going to leak out.  Either way, you can absolutely count on an investigation being launched before he leaves office.  If he loses it will get shut down, but if he wins there is going to be hell to pay......and not the kind of "hell to pay" for that muzzie lady kicked off the subway in Sweden.  LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 04:13:58 PM »
Why?
What's he hiding? First he said he had no problem with it..now he's saying no.
Ohhh--his lawyers read it and told him to tread lightly cuz it's only a matter of time!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/02/trump-mueller-report-1249947

La donna è mobile--the woman is fickle.

He is setting LIbfags up.  He knows what’s in there.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 09:55:45 AM »
UH-OH!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 10:19:18 AM »
Hahahahahahahahaha!  Poor Prudence.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 12:27:27 PM »
Here--ill repost this so you don't miss it:
First of all Coach---show us where you actually said this.. That's first. You'll get ur pat on the back (side) then.
Secondly--are you fucking kidding me with this thread??
Scum on!
Nunes??  The moron that is trying to sue Twitter because some kid made an account called "Devin Nunes’ Cow"??
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/18/18271805/devin-nunes-twitter-lawsuit-250-million-liz-mair-defamation

That guy?? OMG--
You'll notice why this wasn't on ANY news this morning except FOX. Yahoo mentioned it--there is a small tiny ass thread on reddit..but that's it.
Why?? Because it's a MEANINGLESS  Referral. Referrals are just "requests". "Please investigate this or that, pretty please". The DOJ doesn't have to comply at all. Which you and I both know they wont.
hahahahaa!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 09:38:02 PM »
Here--ill repost this so you don't miss it:

It will be unavoidable in MSM sooner or later.  Right now they're putting together the first part of their spin plan.  Likely with key dems in the war room planning it with them.

Can't wait to see Don Lemon go down......... :o

FOR CRIMES PRUDENCE....FOR CRIMES!!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »

Can't wait to see Don Lemon go down......... :o

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/07/entertainment/don-lemon-engaged-tim-malone/index.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 03:32:20 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/07/entertainment/don-lemon-engaged-tim-malone/index.html
Lemon, Harris and AOC go on constantly about the evils of white men and then they date/marry white men. ::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 08:58:02 AM »

FOR CRIMES PRUDENCE....FOR CRIMES!!!!!

Dammit Sp.....my post had a qualifier man! :D  I don't care about his personal life, but it is funny he's marrying an evil white man. ::)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2019, 10:04:34 AM »
I don't care about his personal life..
There ya go.
Period.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 08:26:29 PM »
There ya go.
Period.

I would normally agree, if that person did not have a nationwide platform on which they professed straight-a-phobic and racist hatred while also perpetutating the biggest lie ever told with no regard to how much it was dividing our nation.........actually, that last part is incorrect as it was done with the specific goal of dividing our nation.

I'm not one to throw are the N and F word, but anyone that wants to call him either of those things is doing nothing wrong when it's directed towards Don Lemon IMO.