Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 24003 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
Killing dogs cost the guy 2 years of his life and 100 million bucks.

Lots of NFL guys have done far worse and lost far less.
Maybe they will think twice now that they see Vick lost a lot of money.  Although I guess it doesn't matter much.  These idiots always waste their money anyways.

It will be interesting to see how many years Plaxico gets; loser.
Squishy face retard

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 08:39:30 AM »
black logic is awesome to laugh at.  do you think tom brady or peytom manning were lobbying for this piece of garbage?  what a joke.  at least andy reid's kids now have someone to get high with. ;D

Do you know how STUPID you sound with statement? Or did it occur to you that the HEAD COACH and the OWNER of the Phliadelphia Eagles are both white?

Explain the "black logic" there!!  ::)

Not to mention that Brady’s head coach, Bill Belichek, considered picking up Michael Vick. Then’s, there that black former head coach of Manning, Tony Dungy, without whom Manning wouldn’t have that nice Super Bowl ring.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 08:58:25 AM »
simple fact: Mike Vick is a great athlete. Because of this, he will have teh last laugh. That's our society/culture. Some of you find this to be a nightmare. Period.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 09:08:56 AM »

Oh, I guess I'll do that cuz Big_mal says so ::)

Why do feel he is entitled to play again?

BECAUSE SOMEONE WANTS TO PAY HIM 1.5 MILLION TO DO SO...This is America...if there is a market and a product...its a go...

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 09:23:53 AM »
Killing dogs cost the guy 2 years of his life and 100 million bucks.

Lots of NFL guys have done far worse and lost far less.

The man is a canine mass murderer.  18 months and some money is punishment enough? 

Who in the NFL has done worse?  In the Stallworth case he made the poor decision of getting into his car after having a few drinks. Comparing that to someone who has fought, tortured, and executed innocent dogs for years is really asinine.

This would have been a more fitting punishment for Vick.......
http://hsus.org/acf/news/dogfighter_gets_102_year_sentence.html

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2009, 11:11:12 AM »
people think he paid his due to society and that sounds all swell and good, however, he is a sociopath, sociopaths cannot be rehabilitated...it is only a matter of time before his illness stikes again.  

And remember this man did not just gamble on dog fights, he tortured animals by electrocution, burning and starvation. He put lost family dogs in the same ring with pyschotic drugged up pitt bulls to be mauled to death.

Once a sociopath always a sociopath. Sorry but true.

Wow man. You're the only one who gets it on here. Kudos bro. No one fucking understands what it really is all about. Look at his brother. Same type of behavior. These dudes are wired for this shit. I don't give a fuck if he is allowed to play football. Fact is he's a psychopath and is probably either is already assuming the lifestyle again or never quit because shit, nikkas dont just stop hustlin cause they in the pen!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »
i love how they are saying "he's a changed man, truly remorseful" ::)

he's remorseful about losing 100 million dollars

E
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
i love how they are saying "he's a changed man, truly remorseful" ::)

he's remorseful about losing 100 million dollars

E
I look at it this way. If he had never been caught, would he still be doing it? Of course he would. Most people know that killing and torturing dogs is wrong, so they don't. You have to be truly fucked in the head to blame "culture". He'll be a bust. Missing all that time did him in. He's through.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »
WTF? Eagles already have a great QB

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
I look at it this way. If he had never been caught, would he still be doing it? Of course he would. Most people know that killing and torturing dogs is wrong, so they don't. You have to be truly fucked in the head to blame "culture". He'll be a bust. Missing all that time did him in. He's through.

Good point.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 11:43:48 AM »
Obsessed Sports Fans/Idol Worshipers/Star Struck Types vs PETA Supporters/Disgruntled with Athlete Salary Types/Never Fc'ed Up in my Life  since I can hidebehind my username

That pretty much sums this thread up!  A lot Asians, Dominicans and Ricans should be in jail with Vick because dogs do poorly in their cultures.

Divcom - really dont give a s$$t one way or another since i've never owned one and Vick and his bro could give a s##t if i took my last breathe this morning.

Tchau! 
Oh...Monica!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »
  He deserves a second chance in life but not in football and being a millionaire.

You might be right... but.

Football happens to be his job. Do you say to a steel worker that : Ok, you did your time. Now get a job, a new line of job. Ok, his job pays better but why didn't Eagles offer the league minimum? Because some other team would have topped that.

Football, and stardom, is the only reason we are here arguing about it.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »
You might be right... but.

Football happens to be his job. Do you say to a steel worker that : Ok, you did your time. Now get a job, a new line of job. Ok, his job pays better but why didn't Eagles offer the league minimum? Because some other team would have topped that.

Football, and stardom, is the only reason we are here arguing about it.

He has a right to go out and work but it should not be in the NFL.  Playing in the league and everything that goes along with it is a privilege not a right.

Let him take his bitch ass to the arena football or one of those other leagues.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
I wish WE had him    instead of KITNA!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
((-::

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:26 PM »
theres far worse crimes being committed against humans on a daily basis.All these people that say they hope he dies have mental issues.theres humans being tortured,kids molested,grandmas robbed yet everyones up in arms over this.give me a fuckin break.
DAWG

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »
simple fact: Mike Vick is a great athlete. Because of this, he will have teh last laugh. That's our society/culture. Some of you find this to be a nightmare. Period.

Why does he have to have the last laugh. I don't think anyone is laughing here.  I think it's ridiculous to take away a man's lively hood because he made a mistake.  Criminals go to jail all the time and no, the state or govt. doesn't put restrictions on their line of work when they come out.  Unless their crime has some kind of direct correlation to their line of work (Child molester/teacher) it is unheard of for this type of restriction to be placed on an individual.  I'm not saying criminals can get out of jail and run straight back to work, I'm just saying that it should not be prohibited or blocked. If someone is willing to put them to work then let them work and earn an honest living.  This doesn't seem like a puzzle. I don't understand what the big issue is.  It's ok for Vic to work a construction job and help build your house but it's not ok for him to run a touchdown on tv for the Eagles.  Some of you guys on here have some serious issues and need to seek some professional help.  IMHO!

Pat

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »
 ...It's ok for Vic to work a construction job and help build your house but it's not ok for him to run a touchdown on tv for the Eagles...
Pat

My point exactly!

And if he was a construction worker to begin with, nobody would care. Neither about the crime nor the punishment.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »

I only saw part of the press conference today butI think Vick said before he got caught he realized what he was doing was wrong and was planning to get out of it  ::)

Now I may have mis-heard because I was doing cardio...maybe someone has the transcript
R

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »
I only saw part of the press conference today butI think Vick said before he got caught he realized what he was doing was wrong and was planning to get out of it  ::)

Now I may have mis-heard because I was doing cardio...maybe someone has the transcript
That' part of my point i guess. Most people "realize" torturing and killing is wrong when they are what, 2-3 years old?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »
That' part of my point i guess. Most people "realize" torturing and killing is wrong when they are what, 2-3 years old?

No doubt!
R

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »
My point exactly!

And if he was a construction worker to begin with, nobody would care. Neither about the crime nor the punishment.

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

Pat

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
My point exactly!

biggity biggity boom....no way he gets 23 months if he was michael vick the claims adjuster from cleveland

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 01:22:31 PM »
cool cant wait to see him back on the feild, nfl is sorely lacking athletic talent these days

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
WHY...Because myt1 said so...., who the shit are you..if there is a market, pay him..unless you are a commie...if not
Shut the fuck up
Classic American attitude ::)

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »
theres far worse crimes being committed against humans on a daily basis.All these people that say they hope he dies have mental issues.theres humans being tortured,kids molested,grandmas robbed yet everyones up in arms over this.give me a fuckin break.
Agreed