Author Topic: Bezerkfury time to take another break  (Read 20329 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bezerkfury time to take another break
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
hahahaha, yeah, you're an ex-SQUAD member alright.  ::)

There's no way in hell you are. Your insults are horrendous.

You're right. They can see that you've done a good job of pussying out for the second time now. First SS and now this. Laughable!

Oh, and don't forget DA, remember I pussyout from him too.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2007, 02:15:22 PM »
Oh, and don't forget DA, remember I pussyout with him too.

haha hey dude, you just responded to BF's post to me...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2007, 03:26:54 PM »
Is there a reason you're trying to use my own insults on me? I think I even made the "dance puppet dance" comment in this very thread. Try coming up with something on your own for once.

Yah you were the first person to ever use that comment  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2007, 07:40:36 PM »
wow this thread exploded today. Bunch of fuckin losers. Nothing better to do than hang out on getbig and talk shit about BF, when he's not even here. You guys are obsessed and it's not even a funny obsession. The least you dweebs could do is be funny, your insults are pathetic ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2007, 07:44:26 PM »
wow this thread exploded today. Bunch of fuckin losers. Nothing better to do than hang out on getbig and talk shit about BF, when he's not even here. You guys are obsessed and it's not even a funny obsession. The least you dweebs could do is be funny, your insults are pathetic ::)

Hey Nicky, what's up!? :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »
Hey Nicky, what's up!? :-*
::), not too much "antcraw, Pumphard, etc, etc"

LAME  ::)

you can do better Joey, I expect more from you. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2007, 08:19:29 PM »
haha this bottom twink BF is really melted down today.  Too bad i wasn't around to witness it.  He says he doesn't care then post 20 times in this thread hahaha. 

Good work all, by the end of the month Nick will have another psychotic break and disappear for a few more months while he gets "help"
I'm Nick's role model!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
haha this bottom twink BF is really melted down today.  Too bad i wasn't around to witness it.  He says he doesn't care then post 20 times in this thread hahaha. 

Good work all, by the end of the month Nick will have another psychotic break and disappear for a few more months while he gets "help"

The funny thing is, "he" confuses "nuthugging" with the fact that people just don't like "him."

Is it any wonder that nobody from the now-defunct Squad has come in to defend him?  He's on his own.  Hmm, maybe just maybe I was telling the truth that not many in the Squad (at least from my day) like him? ;)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2007, 09:02:48 PM »
The funny thing is, "he" confuses "nuthugging" with the fact that people just don't like "him."

Is it any wonder that nobody from the now-defunct Squad has come in to defend him?  He's on his own.  Hmm, maybe just maybe I was telling the truth that not many in the Squad (at least from my day) like him? ;)

haha i remember his preemptive strike, when he got exposed and was viciously owned day after day, he came on and said HE was leaving the squad to go off on his own.  Then he needed a break and disappeared for 2 months.

monster denial "i dumped them they didn't dump me" haha
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2007, 05:29:02 AM »
He's a little joke, just like you, how can u not make fun of geeks like that.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »

hahaha, if you looked like our fat little jew friend jason running the antcraw account and the other gimmicks, then you would understand why he's all over my nuts. It's hard to have self-esteem when you've got bigger tits than your wife.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2007, 11:28:43 AM »
hahaha, if you looked like our fat little jew friend jason running the antcraw account and the other gimmicks,

From what I remember of his pics antcraw is black.  You're the jewboy in this house, Nicky boy. ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
I wonder if he posts while eating watermelon? 

In case you didn't get the memo, racism is not allowed on the V anymore.  The great davidpaul just might ban your sorry beanpole ass from here...

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »
ahahahahaha, oh brother. You're going to talk shit about jews and then cry when I call someone a thick-lipped watermelon eater? More hypocritical temper tantrums from "Joey Tito".

I didn't make the rules about racism on the V, I just abide by them.  You owe davidpaul, the mod who keeps the law down here, an apology Nicky.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
BTW Nicky, here is davidpaul's post about no racism on the V.  I suggest you abide by it. ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=151571.0

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2007, 11:53:02 AM »
hahahaha, you can try to cover him up. There's other people on this site that aren't too fond of little ol' Jason.

Saying he's black isn't going to do much. It just completely negates the little bit of credibility he had left. I wonder if he posts while eating watermelon?  That would be some impressive multi-tasking.  ???
Lokk at this, the little skinny Jewboy with the racial insults.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2007, 07:30:15 PM »
Lokk at this, the little skinny Jewboy with the racial insults.
From what I remember of his pics antcraw is black.  You're the jewboy in this house, Nicky boy. ;)
massive hypocrisy from two anonynous duechbags, wow can't be racist while you negros are calling BF a jewboy? What a couple of pussys, can't handle a little racism? What are you going to do, cry to DP (oh brother) like the little girly cu nts you guys are? HAHAHAHA fags hahaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »
massive hypocrisy from two anonynous duechbags, wow can't be racist while you negros are calling BF a jewboy? What a couple of pussys, can't handle a little racism? What are you going to do, cry to DP (oh brother) like the little girly cu nts you guys are? HAHAHAHA fags hahaha

"duechbags" ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2007, 07:50:21 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »
Tito ??? as in Jackson ???

Chaos ??? as in chaos theory ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2007, 07:55:04 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2007, 11:09:54 PM »
nobody's crying kid, just can't believe this day and age, a jewboy making fun of a negro.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2007, 12:56:57 AM »
what does Nick have on Chaos that that guy always defends him?  Must be pretty bad.  Chaos better hope no one else finds his dark secret.
I'm Nick's role model!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2007, 01:32:16 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Berzerk...his posts amuse me many times :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2007, 06:04:54 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda like Berzerk...his posts amuse me many times :D

It's like looking at a car accident. You know you aren't supposed to look at the destruction( or in Berzerk's case, the self-destruction) but you can't bear yourself to look away.