Author Topic: The Wrecking Crew hahahahaha oh brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3942 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The Wrecking Crew hahahahaha oh brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:50:05 AM »
Hahahahahaha after making a lot of noises about how the Crew will be different from the SQUAD and how the Crew is about reforming Getbig and how the Crew is about peace (and no flaming) and how the Crew is a brotherhood,

the following is what some members of the Crew are constantly doing:

1) Keep making threads saying the SQUAD is dead, over and over and over

2) Keep attacking Sars and BF, over and over and over

3) Keep telling some of their members like Nordic not to be mates with the SQUAD or join it, over and over and over

4) Use gimmicks and other cheap tactics to try make mountains out of molehills, over and over and over

Now bear in mind I do have good friends in the Crew like Ripitup and Big_Mal, but most of the rest seem to just be a very watered-down, copy cat version of the SQUAD, who do a piss poor job of trying to imitate us (SQUAD). They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so maybe they're paying us all a compliment 8)

And hey, I for one am happy that they found something to do at last. Congratulations guys ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: The Wrecking Crew hahahahaha oh brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:53:20 AM »
THE SQUAD IS DEAD.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
THE SQUAD IS DEAD.

Thanks db.

I rest my case ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 11:08:40 AM »
THE SQUAD IS DEAD.
yes of course cause your no longer in it right? ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 11:17:20 AM »
yes of course cause your no longer in it right? ::)

Haha don't mind db. He's the funniest cvnt in the Crew by a country mile 8)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 11:18:13 AM »
Haha don't mind db. He's the funniest #### in the Crew by a country mile 8)
he is a funny as fuck i was expecting more of a response than that hahhaha

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 11:30:23 AM »
Hahahahahaha after making a lot of noises about how the Crew will be different from the SQUAD and how the Crew is about reforming Getbig and how the Crew is about peace (and no flaming) and how the Crew is a brotherhood,

the following is what some members of the Crew are constantly doing:

1) Keep making threads saying the SQUAD is dead, over and over and over

2) Keep attacking Sars and BF, over and over and over

3) Keep telling some of their members like Nordic not to be mates with the SQUAD or join it, over and over and over

4) Use gimmicks and other cheap tactics to try make mountains out of molehills, over and over and over

Now bear in mind I do have good friends in the Crew like Ripitup and Big_Mal, but most of the rest seem to just be a very watered-down, copy cat version of the SQUAD, who do a piss poor job of trying to imitate us (SQUAD). They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so maybe they're paying us all a compliment 8)

And hey, I for one am happy that they found something to do at last. Congratulations guys ;D
yes but it makes for great t.v.
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 11:31:39 AM »
yes but it makes for great t.v.

No doubt, but I was just pointing out the hypocrisy and BS in case someone missed it 8)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 11:46:26 AM »
No doubt, but I was just pointing out the hypocrisy and BS in case someone missed it 8)
both sides seem kinda dead it really has fallen apart.....even you can see than without a step stool ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 11:50:05 AM »
both sides seem kinda dead it really has fallen apart.....even you can see than without a step stool ;D

You can be a funny cvnt sometimes Dan >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 11:52:31 AM »
naw none of can see shit with the light reflecting off of you forehead :)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 11:53:17 AM »
You can be a funny #### sometimes Dan >:(
>:( unacceptable
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »
naw none of can see shit with the light reflecting off of you forehead :)
I would laugh but the light bounced of bf's choppers onto my head so technically its not my fault.
p

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
I would laugh but the light bounced of bf's choppers onto my head so technically its not my fault.
oh man  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
in all fairness the crew as a unit wasn't making all those threads about BF. in fact the threads in the Y were started by noc, gimmic, avesher, and bluto. i participated, but only because he deserved it. now i'm done.

i haven't seen any threads saying the "squad" is dead, and any time i hear about someone telling anyone in the crew not to be friends or not to flame someone i try my best to stop that situation. we had a problem with ben pearson over that and i feel guilty for not being able to resolve it, but that's his decision and i don't bear him any ill will.

i'm also unaware of a single gimmick in the crew. i mean this seriously, let me know if you can pinpoint any of them.  ???

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
in all fairness the crew as a unit wasn't making all those threads about BF. in fact the threads in the Y were started by noc, gimmic, avesher, and bluto. i participated, but only because he deserved it. now i'm done.

i haven't seen any threads saying the "squad" is dead, and any time i hear about someone telling anyone in the crew not to be friends or not to flame someone i try my best to stop that situation. we had a problem with ben pearson over that and i feel guilty for not being able to resolve it, but that's his decision and i don't bear him any ill will.

i'm also unaware of a single gimmick in the crew. i mean this seriously, let me know if you can pinpoint any of them.  ???
ok tomr ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »

Dude, are you saying that the Crew is accountable only if EVERY single one of the members does something? Hope you're not, cause neither am I. DP, Bluto, db etc are all making those said threads. Let me know and I'll PM you a link for everything I've said here.

I have no problems with the Crew doing this. It only makes it interesting. But I just thought I'd let everyone know you guys aren't exactly the brotherhood of peace like you proclaim yourselves to be. And of course, some members of the Crew are excepted from what I've said.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »
I want to join the brotherhood of peace..who's in charge of that group... ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »
I want to join the brotherhood of peace..who's in charge of that group... ;D
lookup team jesus

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 12:36:41 PM »
lookup team jesus

Damm I was kidding there is really a group around here that goes around blowing sunshine up each others backsides...If I can't poke people a little each day I go thru withdrawls... ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 12:38:36 PM »
of course i'm not saying that. what i am saying is you can't pin a single member's actions on the crew as a whole. berzerk had his thing with arvilla but that wasn't a squad affair. and it especially doesn't count if it's a full board gangbang and a few members are involved. everyone from crew members to X boarders to general members flooded those BF threads. when everyone's involved you can't try and pin it all on a few, that's retarded.

we aren't a "brotherhood of peace", we just think that if you're going to post in excess of 150 times per day doing nothing but flaming, you'd better be willing to accept being turned into the laughingstock of the entire board. there are tons of shit talkers we have no problem with, we're shit talkers ourselves.

we're also not like the "squad" in that we all try and conform to the same mold. you guys have a way to post that's basically squad formula by now. "so and so, are you suggesting that this guy [gay comment]?"   "hahahahahaha, so and so is the kind of guy who [giant gay scenario]!!"   "hahaha okay "name" oh brother ::) "    "hahahaha gayer than [whatever]"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 12:43:46 PM »
Aye check this out.....

1st off..From the jump i was cool with the idea of the CREW because it had a lot of cool ninjas in it. I always respected alex23, Block is cool and danielson...hell i told him about my sister i think like the end of last year....

Aint no one about to tell me who to like and who im not gonna like....sars..i dont really fucks with him because of the race shit...and shadow well he is just a dickhead...everyone knows that..sars needed to be outed but that shit is dead and gone...it was the end of the world for what... 3 days...and its back to normal now.

Now for the flames on BF and such...Take them as just regular posters that flamed him...the same people crew or not flamed him...he had it commin. If magoo was not in the crew he would have still chimmed in on those boards...

This aint no us against yall thing. We got our thing and yall got yours...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 12:44:21 PM »
of course i'm not saying that. what i am saying is you can't pin a single member's actions on the crew as a whole. berzerk had his thing with arvilla but that wasn't a squad affair. and it especially doesn't count if it's a full board gangbang and a few members are involved. everyone from crew members to X boarders to general members flooded those BF threads. when everyone's involved you can't try and pin it all on a few, that's retarded.

we aren't a "brotherhood of peace", we just think that if you're going to post in excess of 150 times per day doing nothing but flaming, you'd better be willing to accept being turned into the laughingstock of the entire board. there are tons of shit talkers we have no problem with, we're shit talkers ourselves.

we're also not like the "squad" in that we all try and conform to the same mold. you guys have a way to post that's basically squad formula by now. "so and so, are you suggesting that this guy [gay comment]?"   "hahahahahaha, so and so is the kind of guy who [giant gay scenario]!!"   "hahaha okay "name" oh brother ::) "    "hahahaha gayer than [whatever]"

Your so freaking wrong...I bet your the type of guy..sorry could not help myself... ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 12:45:34 PM »
well said, mal. you got it across a hell of a lot better than i did.  8)

Your so freaking wrong...I bet your the type of guy..sorry could not help myself... ;D

diiiiiiiiiiiick.  ;D