Author Topic: OBAMAS ASS KICKING OF USA CONTINUES - F'S OVER WEDDING FOR GOLF  (Read 7243 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: OBAMAS ASS KICKING OF USA CONTINUES - F'S OVER WEDDING FOR GOLF
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 09:23:10 AM »
Two Army captains were forced to do some last-minute scrambling when they found out they had to move their wedding because President Barack Obama wanted to go golfing.

Bloomberg reported that Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr. were due to be married at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course on Sunday when they were informed just one day out that they would have to relocate because their commander in chief wanted to play a round.

Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue were married Sunday after having to switch their wedding venue because of President Barack Obama's golf game. (Image source: Bloomberg)
Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr. were married Sunday after having to switch their wedding venue because of President Barack Obama’s golf game. (Image source: Bloomberg)

The couple had actually invited Obama to attend their nuptials, knowing he would be in town for holidays. He’d sent his regrets earlier Saturday — but then they heard from the White House again.

“It was kind of ironic they got the letter from them and then, within hours, they were told they had to be moved due to him,” the groom’s sister, Jamie McCarthy, told Bloomberg. “It was emotional, especially for her — she’s the bride and in less than 24 hours they had to change everything they had planned.”

President Barack Obama, right, with White House aide Mike Brush at back left, walks away from the 18th hole while playing golf with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and White House aide Joe Paulsen, Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, at Marine Corps Base Hawaii's Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Kaneohe, Hawaii during the Obama family vacation. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
President Barack Obama walks away from the 18th hole while playing golf, Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, at Marine Corps Base Hawaii’s Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Kaneohe, Hawaii. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

According to Bloomberg, anyone having an event at the course, located on Marine Corps Base Hawaii, is warned about the potential for last-minute changes if Obama is in town. Heimel and Mallue opted to exchange I do’s on the base commanding officer’s expansive lawn, which offers a view of the course.

It’s not clear if the White House would have known about the wedding ahead of time, Bloomberg reported. After a reporter asked about the scheduling snafu, Obama phoned the bride personally.

“He apologized and congratulated them,” McCarthy said.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »
Two Army captains were forced to do some last-minute scrambling when they found out they had to move their wedding because President Barack Obama wanted to go golfing.

Bloomberg reported that Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr. were due to be married at the Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course on Sunday when they were informed just one day out that they would have to relocate because their commander in chief wanted to play a round.

Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue were married Sunday after having to switch their wedding venue because of President Barack Obama's golf game. (Image source: Bloomberg)
Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr. were married Sunday after having to switch their wedding venue because of President Barack Obama’s golf game. (Image source: Bloomberg)

The couple had actually invited Obama to attend their nuptials, knowing he would be in town for holidays. He’d sent his regrets earlier Saturday — but then they heard from the White House again.

“It was kind of ironic they got the letter from them and then, within hours, they were told they had to be moved due to him,” the groom’s sister, Jamie McCarthy, told Bloomberg. “It was emotional, especially for her — she’s the bride and in less than 24 hours they had to change everything they had planned.”

President Barack Obama, right, with White House aide Mike Brush at back left, walks away from the 18th hole while playing golf with Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak and White House aide Joe Paulsen, Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, at Marine Corps Base Hawaii's Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Kaneohe, Hawaii during the Obama family vacation. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
President Barack Obama walks away from the 18th hole while playing golf, Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014, at Marine Corps Base Hawaii’s Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course in Kaneohe, Hawaii. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

According to Bloomberg, anyone having an event at the course, located on Marine Corps Base Hawaii, is warned about the potential for last-minute changes if Obama is in town. Heimel and Mallue opted to exchange I do’s on the base commanding officer’s expansive lawn, which offers a view of the course.

It’s not clear if the White House would have known about the wedding ahead of time, Bloomberg reported. After a reporter asked about the scheduling snafu, Obama phoned the bride personally.

“He apologized and congratulated them,” McCarthy said.

sigh............you ae so nuts over Obama its amazing...everyone is inconvenienced when the President is in town..thats the way it is.....no harm intended

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 09:53:39 AM »
sigh............you ae so nuts over Obama its amazing...everyone is inconvenienced when the President is in town..thats the way it is.....no harm intended

Not about me - that Kenyan pos fd over two people all cause his failed golf game could not wait. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 09:55:29 AM »
Not about me - that Kenyan pos fd over two people all cause his failed golf game could not wait. 

you can't POSSIBLY be this dumb and be a lawyer....no way in hell!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 09:59:10 AM »
you can't POSSIBLY be this dumb and be a lawyer....no way in hell!

Read the story - FAILBAMA f'd em over.   Honestly - I look at him lower than I do a sewer rat in GCS.   There is nothing lower than FAGbama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:00:46 AM »
Read the story - FAILBAMA f'd em over.   Honestly - I look at him lower than I do a sewer rat in GCS.   There is nothing lower than FAGbama

I am sitting here openly laughing hysterically at you.....in awe of your dumbness.......WOW

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 10:03:07 AM »
I am sitting here openly laughing hysterically at you.....in awe of your dumbness.......WOW

Well maybe you are lower - but Obama is a ghetto Kenyan sewer rat fag.   That is what it is 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 10:04:35 AM »
Well maybe you are lower - but Obama is a ghetto Kenyan sewer rat fag.   That is what it is 

I see you're not really posting as much as you used to......what happened?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 10:06:38 AM »
I see you're not really posting as much as you used to......what happened?

I'm training for things - unlike 99% of the other lazy liberal welfare EBT food stamp Obama druggies like yourself

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 10:15:12 AM »
I'm training for things - unlike 99% of the other lazy liberal welfare EBT food stamp Obama druggies like yourself

hahahaha.......I stopped posting for about 10 months or so and took a break and I see you've almost caught up to me in post count even after you re-emerged under another name and your post count was re-started

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 10:20:25 AM »
hahahaha.......I stopped posting for about 10 months or so and took a break and I see you've almost caught up to me in post count even after you re-emerged under another name and your post count was re-started

I had a few issues w some stalkers.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 12:00:51 PM »
Dude...look at your news source.....you are owning yourself 8)

Gaybama was allegedly married to Yeti in an alleged wedding.   Nothing beats that tall tale

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 12:07:03 PM »
Gaybama was allegedly married to Yeti in an alleged wedding.   Nothing beats that tall tale

Paranoid Schizophrenia is a hell of an illness ::)..seek help

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »
Paranoid Schizophrenia is a hell of an illness ::)..seek help

No - wjhere are the photos, video, witnesses etc?   Obama went into the woods in one of his gay drug addicted epidoes and married the first animal that didn't eat him, put it in a dress, called it the 1st lady, and called it a day.  Is what it is ;D 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 12:34:42 PM »

No - wjhere are the photos, video, witnesses etc?   Obama went into the woods in one of his gay drug addicted epidoes and married the first animal that didn't eat him, put it in a dress, called it the 1st lady, and called it a day.  Is what it is ;D 

Chris that is in fact a terrible thing to say about your president. You may disagree with some of what he does but a modicum of respect won't make you a lesser man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 12:59:13 PM »
Chris that is in fact a terrible thing to say about your president. You may disagree with some of what he does but a modicum of respect won't make you a lesser man.

Not my president

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 05:20:43 PM »
Not my president

If you live in America then I have bad news for you ..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 06:44:34 PM »
Dude...look at your news source.....you are owning yourself 8)

I read the same thing on Yahoo as well before Fox reported it. WTF is the matter with you? Nothing like fucking the most important day of someone's life so a bogie golfer can play through.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 06:52:02 PM »
I read the same thing on Yahoo as well before Fox reported it. WTF is the matter with you? Nothing like fucking the most important day of someone's life so a bogie golfer can play through.

Chances are they divorce. They both get to marry again in a few years

C'mon Joe, you of all people should know that wedding days come time and time again.

Bad luck this time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 06:59:53 AM »

if you checked the news you would have seen by now that the couple was perfectly fine with what happened and President Obama even called them to apologize......the couple said it was okay and it even added to their day and gave them a story to tell in their future years....

so now that begs the question WHY are COACH and SOUL CRUSHER more angry about it than the couple themselves?????????????????????????????..again you let your hatred and unobjective  opinion of Obama embarrass you again 8)

REALLY REALLY WEIRD ::) ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 07:01:46 AM »
if you checked the news you would have seen by now that the couple was perfectly fine with what happened and President Obama even called them to apologize......the couple said it was okay and it even added to their day and gave them a story to tell in their future years....

so now that begs the question WHY are COACH and SOUL CRUSHER more angry about it than the couple themselves?????????????????????????????..again you let your hatred and unobjective  opinion of Obama embarrass you again 8)

REALLY REALLY WEIRD ::) ::) ::)

What else are they going to say?  They are in the Army and if they talk shit about gaybama then they would get in trouble. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2014, 07:05:39 AM »
What else are they going to say?  They are in the Army and if they talk shit about gaybama then they would get in trouble. 

Being in the army they would understand that  the president needs to be given a wide berth.......

I've been owning your ass left and right this week......its getting easier and easier the dumber and dumber you get