Author Topic: You guys think Arnold looks at past pics from time to time and cries a little?  (Read 4429 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Must be a bitch to be reminded of past glories and than get an ice cold reality check... I'm an Arnold fan but even I get sometimes a little sad when I watch Conan for the 1millions time or go through the pics at the bb Encyclopedia.

Your thoughts?

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
he probably wipes his tears with the money he makes from being the governor/actor he is now

Stark

• Getbig V
he probably wipes his tears with the money he makes from being the governor/actor he is now

he has everything money can buy for a long time now, I don't think money makes a difference to him... youth would however.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Must be a bitch to be reminded of past glories and than get an ice cold reality check... I'm an Arnold fan but even I get sometimes a little sad when I watch Conan for the 1millions time or go through the pics at the bb Encyclopedia.

Your thoughts?

Nobody is immune from growing old. Same will happen to you but without all the glory Arnold has to look back on.
The House that Ruth built

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Your thoughts?

Maybe he is mentaly sound and has moved on in his life since then...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he has everything money can buy for a long time now, I don't think money makes a difference to him... youth would however.

he has something i wish you someday can have.....

In life you only have 2 choices brother, u either get old or you die...simple

not only he's alive wealthy,Rich,famous,married to the Kennedy's ring,loved by millions,Governor of the reachest state in the USA two times in a row, but he also has "YOU"  wondering if he's sad that he's not as muscular today (2007) as he was in 1971.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Nobody is immune from growing old. Same will happen to you but without all the glory Arnold has to look back on.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
he has something i wish you someday can have.....

In life you only have 2 choices brother, u either get old or you die...simple

not only he's alive wealthy,Rich,famous,married to the Kennedy's ring,loved by millions,Governor of the reachest state in the USA two times in a row, but he also has "YOU"  wondering if he's sad that he's not as muscular today (2007) as he was in 1971.

Double dutch ouch!!!!!!!!!!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

LOL ! LOL !

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Arnold is a progressive thinker.
Probably just figures "That was a certain period in my life, and while I enjoyed it-that was then and this is now."

Then lights up a cigar, and looks at his 10 million dollar watch, and realizes it's time to go home to his 10,000sq ft house and go to bed with Maria, after shutting the garage housing his collections of cars.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Probably just figures "That was a certain period in my life, and while I enjoyed it-that was then and this is now."

Then lights up a cigar, and looks at his 10 million dollar watch, and realizes it's time to go home to his 10,000sq ft house and go to bed with Maria, after shutting the garage housing his collections of cars.
He probaly misses the ussy from bodybuilding that's it. I think he'd way rather have a good movie career or a real shot at becoming president i'd say he'd care more about fame than bodybuilding

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I don't think he cares about his body but he cares about being active. All accounts are that he was really depressed after breaking his leg.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

actually yeah in flex a few years ago that is almost exactly what he said when looking at pics of his bodybuilding days

E

E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He probaly misses the ussy from bodybuilding that's it. I think he'd way rather have a good movie career or a real shot at becoming president i'd say he'd care more about fame than bodybuilding

Yah like he can't get any pussy anytime he wants now  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
When you're young, getting old seems like the worst thing.

As you get older, you welcome every day of getting old, because it means you're not dead.

Being able to get old is a gift.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
He only cries when he looks at pics or watches film of the '69 Olympia and realises what might have been ;D.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
He only cries when he looks at pics or watches film of the '69 Olympia and realises what might have been ;D.

SERGIO!!!!

or when he watches a rerun of true lies hahaha

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
he is probably at his all time high right now, and your a retard. he has lived an incredible life not many ever had the chance to and is still living it and progressing all the time.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't think he cares about his body but he cares about being active. All accounts are that he was really depressed after breaking his leg.

I got hurt bad playing football, dislocated my shoulder and broke my collarbone in 1985. I had a motorcycle accident in 2002. Both required surgery. Anytime you are in great shape one day and the next day can't walk, bathe, dress or even wipe your own ass you get depressed. Even if you are young.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
I bet he look back and said thanks to uncle joe for givin mee tha opportunities to meake it big in ahmerica. :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Stark

• Getbig V
Some of you guys have missunderstood me, I couldn't be a bigger Arnie fan always have and always will be.... but I be super honest with you when ever I watch Conan or any other good Arnie movie i get a bit sad since it reminded me of good times ;) So I was wondering if Arnie would feel the same, thats all folks.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Arnold is a progressive thinker. Probably just figures "That was a certain period in my life, and while I enjoyed it-that was then and this is now."

exactly, well said.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some of you guys have missunderstood me, I couldn't be a bigger Arnie fan always have and always will be.... but I be super honest with you when ever I watch Conan or any other good Arnie movie i get a bit sad since it reminded me of good times ;) So I was wondering if Arnie would feel the same, thats all folks.

I am sure he does. The old saying- "You can't go home".

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!

HAHAHAHA...  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Your thoughts?

Do you cry in the morning when you look i the mirror.