Author Topic: Hygetropin  (Read 998 times)

Tono

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Hygetropin
« on: April 10, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »
Can someone tell me if hygetropin from hygetropin.com.cn with securitycode is good to go?
If so are there any labtest to prove this?

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: Hygetropin
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
I got a 2 kit box of these suckers that I'm holding onto for precontest.  Got them for a decent price. I  cant chime in if there good because I havent used any yet.  Sure look good to go though..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:19:37 AM »
I got a 2 kit box of these suckers that I'm holding onto for precontest.  Got them for a decent price. I  cant chime in if there good because I havent used any yet.  Sure look good to go though..

So you are going to kill yourself for months getting ready for a contest, then weeks before inject something you haven't tried and hope for the best?

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 11:39:28 AM »
So you are going to kill yourself for months getting ready for a contest, then weeks before inject something you haven't tried and hope for the best?

Yo, man.  Then lets straight up swap your serostim for my hyges.  I dont like your tone.  Fuck off

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
Yo, man.  Then lets straight up swap your serostim for my hyges.  I dont like your tone.  Fuck off

My point is this is where people fuck up last minute and wonder why they don't look good for their show.  Try it out now with nothing to lose to see the effects.  Then if they are legit and you know what to expect then jump on some more for your contest.  But GH is a long term thing, thinking you will see earth shattering results from 2 kits is not going to happen.  Need a couple months on it and you will see.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
My point is this is where people fuck up last minute and wonder why they don't look good for their show.  Try it out now with nothing to lose to see the effects.  Then if they are legit and you know what to expect then jump on some more for your contest.  But GH is a long term thing, thinking you will see earth shattering results from 2 kits is not going to happen.  Need a couple months on it and you will see.

Who said i only had two kits of GH bro?  

I understand your point but the truth is everyone doesn't have the funds to support heavy gh use.  Especially us Canadian folk who pay 350-400 a kit.  If you hear there are some good ones going around, you grab some.  We cant get novos, thanks, and nd's in here like fellas in the states and you guys pay like 100-150 a kit lol.  Therefore, I do what I can, with what I have.  I heard good reviews on these hyges, but until I try them, I cant give my own review.  So I have to leave it at that for now.  I will be starting the gh at 16 weeks out, from 8-10 ius.  I will have plenty use for the gh.  If all goes to shit with it I know how to dial in with steroids.  Im not worried, thank you for you concern