Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 35997 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 10:15:49 PM »
Yall nigge hebrews every heard of a Prenuptial agreement?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 10:37:27 PM »
;)

well if there's anything i can do to help speed the termination of this obviously, dreadfully unhappy relationship, in which you're clearly helplessly ensnared

do let me know

:D

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 10:50:40 PM »
well if there's anything i can do to help speed the termination of this obviously, dreadfully unhappy relationship, in which you're clearly helplessly ensnared

do let me know

:D

I'm the happiest I've ever been. There's no end to this one. Sorry to break your heart lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 10:53:17 PM »
I'm the happiest I've ever been. There's no end to this one. Sorry to break your heart lol

You're relationship with this mystery getbigger won't last, they never do.  Once a getbigger, always a getbigger...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 10:56:58 PM »

:o

there's this hot, but very sad looking latina chick at my gym

who works out with her huge (5'5") bodybuilder boyfriend every day

she mopes around and compliments him a little bit here and there, but he's just got his head down and earbuds in, sometimes takes off the cap to wipe his bald head... but then he plants his otomix boots right back on that leg press and "gets to work"

don't turn out like her

quit before its too late

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2013, 11:01:22 PM »
You're relationship with this mystery getbigger won't last, they never do.  Once a getbigger, always a getbigger...

I take it you're alone? And bitter? I'm sorry

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2013, 11:03:56 PM »
:o

there's this hot, but very sad looking latina chick at my gym

who works out with her huge (5'5") bodybuilder boyfriend every day

she mopes around and compliments him a little bit here and there, but he's just got his head down and earbuds in, sometimes takes off the cap to wipe his bald head... but then he plants his otomix boots right back on that leg press and "gets to work"

don't turn out like her

quit before its too late

Lol funny story!

However when we go to the gym, I'm the one getting all the compliments...from all the other guys there lol and some of the girls too  ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
I take it you're alone? And bitter? I'm sorry

I was just kidding you curvy ass bitch.  :-[

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 11:11:48 PM »
I was just kidding you curvy ass bitch.  :-[

lol hey...me too! And don't call me a bitch  :-\  I wasn't trying to be mean! I said I'm sorry!

Don't have a negative outlook on relationships...they don't all end like you mentioned.  :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 11:13:21 PM »
lol hey...me too! And don't call me a bitch  :-\  I wasn't trying to be mean! I said I'm sorry!

Don't have a negative outlook on relationships...they don't all end like you mentioned.  :)

I'm so transparent, even when I'm anonymously posting online!!  ;D

P.S. I was kidding about you being a b-word.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »
Asking a woman to sign a pre-nup is akin to telling her she needs to lose weight. It's not gonna go smoothly.

If its the right one she won't even flinch at it. A prenup protects BOTH people and their assets. Simply states BOTH parties keep and retain what they came in with and the only community property is what it purchased in BOTH names . If either party flinches at a prenup it it's a major red flag...

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2013, 11:18:54 PM »

I'm so transparent, even when I'm anonymously posting online!!  ;D

P.S. I was kidding about you being a b-word.

"B-word" lol I know you were kidding. It's ok...I rather be called a bitch than anything else.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »
if a woman officially lives in your house, but it's 100 % your property and you arent married

are you safe, house and money wise when it all goes to shit?

1- if she pays you rent have her pay you cash and if she has to write a check don't have it say "rent" in the memo. If she can prove in court she's been helping pay the mortgage even though its a long shot she WILL have a shot at money's earned or equity during the marriage

2- common law is different in every state. Most expensive states it no longer exists

3- if she gets mail sent to the house you will have a harder time evicting her if things go south. Check your state laws regarding the eviction process of a renter

4- NEVER marry someone who makes less than you. If you marry someone that makes more you don't have to worry about 1,2,3 :D

Fun fact: she has your baby YOUR FUCKED weather you have a prenup or not if things go south. The kid is where the $$$$$ is at. Why do you think all the cleat chasers shit that kid out the 1st chance they get, cha-Ching ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2013, 11:34:09 PM »
consider the following

when marrying you promise to stay together until death do you part

divorce is praying for problems

only death of one of the parties can release the marriage bond

just saying sometjing to think about

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2013, 11:39:44 PM »
consider the following

My man that's what every guy who's paying now thought. In court all that matters is what's in writing. He said she said means absolutely ZERO in court...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2013, 11:41:46 PM »
My man that's what every guy who's paying now thought. In court all that matters is what's in writing. He said she said means absolutely ZERO in court...
they should have anticipated and killed thier wife, themselves or both

waiting for court is a losers way

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2013, 11:47:43 PM »
When you buy a car you don't intend to get in a car accident?  But you still get insurance right?

Sure, but you can avoid marriage and still have fun together, have children etc.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2013, 12:17:50 AM »
This made me cry! I'm sick to my stomach. It's bitches like this that give women a bad name. I'm so sorry for your friend. Karma will get her as this home wrecker she's with now will leave her for someone else...she's the real home wrecker though! Disgusting

There are bitches who give women a "good" name......? ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 04:02:53 AM »
Thou visits other forums?

I do partake in observing the follies of lesser cyber mortals.listen to many, speak to a few.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 04:05:11 AM »
consider the following

"Now I'm not saying he should have killed her! ... but I understand."

Chris Rock

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2013, 04:08:17 AM »
 ::)

Dont pick a scumbag bitch then lol.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2013, 04:42:19 AM »
Taken from another forum, what a fucking scam concept

"No Fault Divorce is the biggest slight against the institution of marriage there is.

A good friend of mine went through that. He was well off but at one point his work required more travel than usual. His wife "got lonely" started ****ing a "friend", "fell in love" and kicked him out. I say kicked him out because when he found out one angry but non threatening text ( I read it myself) was all it took to get an order of protection. In the divorce he lost his home (which he still pays for on court order), 30% of his take home, and equal amount of that to spousal support as she is unemployed, half his retirement accounts and other investments, everything they had in savings (he found out about the affair when she withdrew everything from their accounts) which the courts would do nothing about and every last dime he had or could borrow to hire a layer for himself and her (court order).

He lives in his old room at his parents house now. The other guy now lives in the home he pays for with his ex wife and children but they will not marry as that would cost her the spousal support. When he started pulling over time to try and set back some money to get a place so he could get overnight visitation with his kids she drug him back to court for more money. They awarded it and now that he has lost all overtime due to his job scaling back he has to spend what he saved going back to court to get the payments reduced to pre OT rates.

That's the risk. Is it worth it?"
How long did he know her till he got married?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2013, 04:46:13 AM »
I do not think in terms of medium and extreme. I think in terms of what makes sense and what simply does not. Idea of marriage is based on false premise that:

a) people do not change
b) pair can spend their lifetime together

This is just unrealistic approach. If you think I'm extreme then look at damn statistics. Expecting your relationship to last until your death is like someone with third stage cancer expecting to live for another 40 years. Yes, that does happen but these are exceptions.

I think pre-nup is making your relationship all about trust. In the end, if you trust your partner why would you possibly need any legal guarantees that they, say, if you get sick will take care of you and not divorce and abandon you? But people are not rational. If you want to leave her after many years and your partner doesn't share that emotion this can go very wrong.

Then again you can say I'm 23 year old and dunno shit, so be it, let's use that argumentum ad personam. But please tell me that what I write doesn't make sense :)
it makes sense, only to those who may lack experience or are youthfully naive.
1. People should think about certain things when getting married. Similar backgrounds--both parents being married. Common goals. Remember we tend to replicate what we know.Bad habits, or the development of bad habits.
The stats---ha, are they reflective of the Baby-Boomers and their children? The baby boomer generation is the generation in which the massive trend towards divorce was started. You know the "I'm not happy" and "we grew apart" (and then the recapturing of their youth).
The trend tends to start from a selfish mindset. Today's society reflects that, and is the result of the Baby-Boomers teaching that to their kids---who tended to come from the divorced, remarried, and or single parents
Sure, people change, some for the better, others for the worse.

The majority of people my age that I have come into contact with who are married, heading for a divorced or divorced, either came from divorced parents, single parents. Or got with greedy, selfish, promiscious partners. Basically, Individuals with very deep personality flaws. Now, how are these people going to have a long lasting marriage, with respect for one another, their marriage, and their children? Now, granted, no marriage is perfect, everyone has it's flaws---and just because it's long lasting, doesn't mean that it is good. A lot of women have been in long marriages, where they have been the subject of domestic abuse since the beginning or before the marriage. And a lot of men have had to suffer thru verbal demasculinization for yrs on end.

This is no equation, there is no right or wrong answer, there are many ways, and paths to a happy marriage. And if one starts out saying, "sign this pre-nup", it's essentially saying, "I don't trust you, and down the road if you eff me over, you get what you came in with, and not a cent more." How is that "building trust"? All it does is create a situation in which backs another into a corner. It creates animosity, and a form of "power play". Holding a "act right or else" clause over a person's head does not, nor will it ever build trust. Especially, if you hold it over today's woman's head.

Also, look at the couples who get this. If you look at the celebs and rich folk, the women tend to be young and very attractive. The men, tend to be rich, and of various states of attractiveness, but the power is on their sides. One also must wonder about both parties characters.

And another note, I had turned the radio on one day, and flipped thru the channels. A pasted was on the radio, and stated, "Show me boy and girl in front of the altar, and they have the thinking, 'if this doesn't last there is always divorce', then chances are the marriage will not last. Show me a boy girl at the altar with the thinking 'this will last and divorce is not an option', then chances are it will last."

This is of course barring domestic violence, major character flaws and development of marriage wrecking addictions and or bad habits.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2013, 04:47:20 AM »
lots of beta twinks frightened to get married in this thread

if you meet the right girl all the above shit never comes in to play
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2013, 05:08:15 AM »
That's why I only date women that brings the same to the relationship in terms of finance, wealth and employment. No job, no money? Fuck off. Children? Get fucked. I'm not paying any bitch' way in life, no matter how magnificent her tits are.

My current gf is a teacher, owns her own house and pay her way in our relationship as much as I pay mine.

That's the type of girl you date. Not a blonde and pretty waste of space.