Author Topic: Does lifting little horses as they grow or wrestling bear Cubs have merit.  (Read 1772 times)

chess315

I've noticed this going on as khabib from Russia probably the best 155lb fighter in Russia wrestling bears and Russians lifting horses

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Does lifting little horses as they grow or wrestling bear Cubs have merit.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 07:26:25 AM »
I've noticed this going on as khabib from Russia probably the best 155lb fighter in Russia wrestling bears and Russians lifting horses

http://physiqonomics.com/the-myth-of-milo/

chess315

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 07:40:19 AM »
chess, have u ever thought of terminating yourself? consider it.
I died a few months back only been out a coma 3-4 month and able to walk to lost 100lbs I've gained about 25 back so far

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 07:55:55 AM »
I died a few months back

doesn't look like it.... why r u alive?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 08:01:19 AM »

Looks like it has plenty of merit in terms of building muscle mass

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 08:09:04 AM »

Looks like it has plenty of merit in terms of building muscle mass

hahahahahahhahahhahaa

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 08:10:43 AM »
I died a few months back only been out a coma 3-4 month and able to walk to lost 100lbs I've gained about 25 back so far
esfitness back already...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
neo-paradise

post extenalism

is fagen really that much of a douchebag?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 09:08:43 AM »
A true back-up story as mentioned years ago on this here GetBig Board.

Once upon a time there was a local weekly physical fitness  TV show in SF Bay Area for kids in which a bodybuilding team consisting of a father and his son decided to lift (squat) with a young calf on the son's back each week to see just how much weight the son could lift as the calf gradually grew into a cow (or was it a bull??).

This TV show "rode on the shirt-tails" of the Bay Area's very popular Jack Lalanne physical fitness show which was  very popular among the 24 to 36 male and female age category.

So finally a fitness TV show for kids!! A live broadcast show for kids with a father, his young son, and a young but growing calf!

The show was live and grew in popularity mainly because of the weekly calf lifting routine but it suddenly disappeared from the channels when ......

The kid was lifting this young calf on his shoulders with a victorious smile on his face (the kid's face) when the calf let go with an explosive shit which if I recall correctly .... spread throughout the studio and most of those within it.

The TV camera shook and the studio technicians (not the son nor his dad) filled with laughter and the screens at home reverted to that well-remembered but long-forgotten TV screen test pattern.

And that cow and that kid and that kid's dad were never ever seen on TV again.

But Lalanne went on and made millions with his wife and his dog whom he never lifted and never "shat" while on camera.

I mean the 'dog' never 'shat'.

And neither did his wife.

True story as I recall it!!

And as per "bears"..... Keith told that story many times!

But he just hugged one. A full sized one!

NO! I mean that the bear hugged Keith until the bear's owner/trainer had to hit him with a baseball bat.

Not Keith ... the bear!

Confused???! Go back a look for that story.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 11:06:02 AM »

ESF spidey sense just went off. He'll be here to top that claim shortly.

chess315

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 08:20:52 PM »
A true back-up story as mentioned years ago on this here GetBig Board.

Once upon a time there was a local weekly physical fitness  TV show in SF Bay Area for kids in which a bodybuilding team consisting of a father and his son decided to lift (squat) with a young calf on the son's back each week to see just how much weight the son could lift as the calf gradually grew into a cow (or was it a bull??).

This TV show "rode on the shirt-tails" of the Bay Area's very popular Jack Lalanne physical fitness show which was  very popular among the 24 to 36 male and female age category.

So finally a fitness TV show for kids!! A live broadcast show for kids with a father, his young son, and a young but growing calf!

The show was live and grew in popularity mainly because of the weekly calf lifting routine but it suddenly disappeared from the channels when ......

The kid was lifting this young calf on his shoulders with a victorious smile on his face (the kid's face) when the calf let go with an explosive shit which if I recall correctly .... spread throughout the studio and most of those within it.

The TV camera shook and the studio technicians (not the son nor his dad) filled with laughter and the screens at home reverted to that well-remembered but long-forgotten TV screen test pattern.

And that cow and that kid and that kid's dad were never ever seen on TV again.

But Lalanne went on and made millions with his wife and his dog whom he never lifted and never "shat" while on camera.

I mean the 'dog' never 'shat'.

And neither did his wife.

True story as I recall it!!

And as per "bears"..... Keith told that story many times!

But he just hugged one. A full sized one!

NO! I mean that the bear hugged Keith until the bear's owner/trainer had to hit him with a baseball bat.

Not Keith ... the bear!

Confused???! Go back a look for that story.
I think it would actually work half ass why wouldn't it