Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373315 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1100 on: October 18, 2011, 06:28:08 AM »
Are you guys fucking blind?? Its fake as shit!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1101 on: October 18, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »
thanx bro....
actually i live in brasil....belem do para....
i am gonna fight in the junglefights promotion.
my bjj professor is artur "tubarao" bjj blackbelt 2nd degree, under royler gracie.
the gym is called bioforma... but we are part of tubarao top team.

I remember Royler very well. When Rorion opened his original Gracie Jiu-Jitsu academy in Torrance, CA. in 1991 Royler taught there briefly. They were just starting out so group classes and private lessons were pretty cheap. I went to one group class and had a private lesson with Royce one day and a private with Royler on another day. I loved Royler. You came out of there loving Jiu-Jitsu and training with him was pure joy. I didn't care much for Royce at the time. He seemed insecure and wasn't at the same level as Royler, Rickson and Renzo. Rorion brought Royce to America when Royce was only 17 because he needed help establishing his school. Royce went from a Purple belt to a Black belt. In those days nobody would be able to tell the difference because a Purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu at that time could pretty much submit most of the Americans pretty easily because nobody had a clue about Jiu-Jitsu. But Royce matured a lot over the years and was, is, a pretty tough dude. He had to be.

When Royler told me he was going back to Brasil I was pretty devastated because we developed a pretty close relationship. Right about that time Rickson also left the academy to start his own school. Although it was three times the distance going to Rickson's school I didn't really want to train with Royce anymore. Also, getting to roll one on one with Rickson for over two years was an experience I'd never forget. As far as pure Jiu-Jitsu, he's everything everybody says he is. Just on a another level. If Rickson only fought Sakuraba when it mattered he would have been a real legend. Never understood why he never stepped up to defend the family honor like his father, Helio, would have done -- and did do.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1102 on: October 19, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »
Back thickness is key to achieving BBing success. when you have that line that goes right down the center of your back....then you know you are at an advanced level.

blurry pic but you get the idea, should be good for two spots  :D :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1103 on: October 19, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »
Back thickness is key to achieving BBing success. when you have that line that goes right down the center of your back....then you know you are at an advanced level.

blurry pic but you get the idea, should be good for two spots  :D :D

your back relatively looks like shit.. no details at all!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: October 19, 2011, 12:24:30 AM »
your back relatively looks like shit.. no details at all!!..

hence the "blurry pic"

lets see yours fatass  :D  let's see those disgusting, blubbery love handles hanging off of your waist, porky  :D :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1105 on: October 19, 2011, 12:26:37 AM »
beast back groink!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: October 19, 2011, 12:29:06 AM »
HaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!  The jealousy seething from the fat little Arab is palpable, this is what a 46 year old man looks like....when he doesn't peak at 21  :D :D :D :D

Shareeef the fat is already DONE, he's a bloated bag of fried pork...and he's 32 years old LOLOLOL !!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:25 AM »
groink do you do deadlifts

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1109 on: October 19, 2011, 01:05:23 AM »
HaHaHaHaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!  The jealousy seething from the fat little Arab is palpable, this is what a 46 year old man looks like....when he doesn't peak at 21  :D :D :D :D

Shareeef the fat is already DONE, he's a bloated bag of fried pork...and he's 32 years old LOLOLOL !!!!!

lol man at you calling me old :D

i was honest with you.. your back looks RELATIVELY bad.. not as good as your front.. average V shape,.. no definition at all.. just like a soft pellow.. especially now after your drugs usage i expected it to look much better..

mine too doesnt look anything good now but pound for pound better than yours.. better V shape,.. more details.. adding to this i am natural and you are not..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1110 on: October 19, 2011, 01:34:46 AM »
Other than groinks picture being blurry, the only minus I can think of groinks back is the lower back shape, it looks relatively bad compared to the middle and upper back which both look to be in great shape, but I'm not saying the lower back is in bad shape, it's just that when you compare and try to be nitpicky and sound intelligent in getbig forum, that's all. But I think groink could tighten up from the lower back area, would rly look like a beast  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: October 19, 2011, 02:12:52 AM »
lol man at you calling me old :D

i was honest with you.. your back looks RELATIVELY bad.. not as good as your front.. average V shape,.. no definition at all.. just like a soft pellow.. especially now after your drugs usage i expected it to look much better..

mine too doesnt look anything good now but pound for pound better than yours.. better V shape,.. more details.. adding to this i am natural and you are not..

adding to this I have a straight on, no funny lighting pic of my back up and you do not

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1112 on: October 19, 2011, 02:18:04 AM »
adding to this I have a straight on, no funny lighting pic of my back up and you do not

here are some shots i have just taken and as you see under normal lighting ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: October 19, 2011, 02:20:24 AM »

well if by normal you mean that it's not a paranormal activity, then yes... otherwise you have blurry, weird and abnormal light  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1114 on: October 19, 2011, 02:24:18 AM »

how about you don't crop out the love handles on the bottom right pic you fat fuck  ;)

that being said my back DESTROYS yours...you are pasty and small, and as usual standing under a billion watt light trying to find muscles in the shadows, you really are a joke, you know that ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1115 on: October 19, 2011, 02:26:35 AM »
well if by normal you mean that it's not a paranormal activity, then yes... otherwise you have blurry, weird and abnormal light  :D

the lighting this was a joke.. any one can see this..

i already said my back doesnt look anything good now but still you can see some details not like your master's back which doesnt have any details,.. just a block..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: October 19, 2011, 02:31:00 AM »
the lighting this was a joke.. any one can see this..

i already said my back doesnt look anything good now but still you can see some details not like your master's back which doesnt have any details,.. just a block..

you know what blurry means. right you idiot?  even blurry my back crushes yours...I'm solid muscle, you are soft and pasty...you look like you smell bad, for real...

you can see from your skinny fat ugly body that you are just sitting on the couch every night ..shoveling potato chips down your throat and washing them down with pepsi

and again....how about you don't crop out the love handles next time ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1117 on: October 19, 2011, 02:31:33 AM »
how about you don't crop out the love handles on the bottom right pic you fat fuck  ;)

that being said my back DESTROYS yours...you are pasty and small, and as usual standing under a billion watt light trying to find muscles in the shadows, you really are a joke, you know that ?

here is the whole shot.. and yes i have fats but i am not fat as you keep saying.. still at my shittiest shape ever you can see details..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: October 19, 2011, 02:36:00 AM »
here is the whole shot.. and yes i have fats but i am not fat as you keep saying.. still at my shittiest shape ever you can see details..

you can see "details" because you are standing underneath a heat lamp you asshole

your waist is literally almost as wide as your shoulders, you are even fatter than I thought !!

and look how tiny and shitty your arms are !!! you look like shit !!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1119 on: October 19, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »
you know what blurry means. right you idiot?  even blurry my back crushes yours...I'm solid muscle, you are soft and pasty...you look like you smell bad, for real...

you can see from your skinny fat ugly body that you are just sitting on the couch every night ..shoveling potato chips down your throat and washing them down with pepsi

stop trying to insult me after showing how poor your back is.. may be its genetics dont respond to drugs the same way as your arms!!.. i really wish i could see your back last year or so before you returned to used drugs.. i am sure it was going to be like a rectangle block of cotton ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: October 19, 2011, 02:42:36 AM »
Sherif, your body, no matter how much of that light you try to use to hide your weaknesses (the entire body) looks like modern day flex wheeler.

when you try to convinse that you look superior to groink is kind of like goodrum trying to convinse he's not fat ... I mean really fat

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1121 on: October 19, 2011, 02:45:29 AM »
Sherif, your body, no matter how much of that light you try to use to hide your weaknesses (the entire body) looks like modern day flex wheeler.

when you try to convinse that you look superior to groink is kind of like goodrum trying to convinse he's not fat ... I mean really fat

do you mean if i used the drugs wheeler used in his prime i was going to look like him in his prime :o :-X..

i think i said many times i look bad now so i am not trying to show anything.. but serioulsy gronk's back is not as good as the rest of him..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #1122 on: October 19, 2011, 02:50:40 AM »
do you mean if i used the drugs wheeler used in his prime i was going to look like him :o :-X..

i think i said many times i look bad now so i am not trying to show anything.. but serioulsy gronk's back is not as good as the rest of him..

No, I said what I said word by word in my post, that modern day flex wheeler looks fat and has jiggly skin, just like you. You can see that even with all that super light.

Yeah, you're out of shape, we're all at our lowest point sometimes, but you try to say you look much better than groink from the back and that's just not reality. Ok, groinks back may not be as great as his front but just minutes ago you said your back owns his.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1123 on: October 19, 2011, 02:51:56 AM »
do you mean if i used the drugs wheeler used in his prime i was going to look like him in his prime :o :-X..

My back is just fine...it's wide and thick. you can't see details because it's pretty shitty pic.

Do you think the phone i have looks blurry like that in real life  too ? the fact that you can still the muscularity actually tells you the opposite of what you are saying ,stupid

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1124 on: October 19, 2011, 02:54:05 AM »
No, I said what I said word by word in my post, that modern day flex wheeler looks fat and has jiggly skin, just like you. You can see that even with all that super light.

Yeah, you're out of shape, we're all at our lowest point sometimes, but you try to say you look much better than groink from the back and that's just not reality. Ok, groinks back may not be as great as his front but jsut minutes ago you said your body owns his.

liar.. i didnt say this at all.. i said mu back has more details and better V shape.. not my whole body!!.. he is much bigger than me and uses drugs and i am at my shittiest shape ever so no point to compare myself to him..