Author Topic: UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz (Spoiler)  (Read 11060 times)

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz (Spoiler)
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2006, 09:47:58 PM »
UFC bought out WFA; they also got Heath Herring, a good heavyweight debuting at the next UFN.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 09:49:50 PM »
whats your opinions on tonights matches  teh first two sucked

What the hell do you expect?? I frickin hate it when people say that. I thought tonights UFC card was damn good!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »
First off i am a huge Anrde fan i beloieve he is a way better fighter then the Rednck Tim... But i cant wait for CroCop but that aside... Does anyone else get pissed at the UFC refs.... Theres no way that the punch Andre landed that gave him the oppourtunity to win the fight wouldve landed. The ref fucked up that fight and what the fuck was up with the ref calling the fight... Complete bullshit...I couldve cared less who won that fight..... but i think that they called it premature.... Fucking UFC damnit... and i was ready to say this was the best UFC PPV in a while.... Tito was humble in his loss though...... Differant Tito then what im used to... good fight by both fighters... for all fighters on that note...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2006, 11:40:36 PM »
What the hell do you expect?? I frickin hate it when people say that. I thought tonights UFC card was damn good!!!!

The card was one of the best in a while.. i was glad to see gardine knock out Forrset lay the TUF newbies to bed your boy lost... Dont get me wrong i loke Forrest but i saw gardine demolishing him.... yeah yeah say im talking shit..whatever... But the UFC refs piss me off the tio chuck fight got called way to quick...... and the Andre arloski(sp.) that was pure bullshit... that punch wouldnt have landed without the ref stoppage.. i  am a Andre fan that guy is great, but fuck that bullshit... the ref fucked up that fight.....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2006, 12:01:40 AM »

Good card. No big shocks. Jardine beating that pussy Forrest was cool, made me 50 bucks, but I lost it back on the Main event. Next card looks like shit. Serra-GSP and Lutter-Silva? Give me a fucking break. I don't even recall if they announced who Rampage and Crocrop were fighting. maybe they did and I missed it? I hope not some dudes from TUF just to give it some more hype. I guess we'll see.
E

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2006, 12:22:43 AM »
The GSP/Serra fight is the NHB equivalent of Apollo Creed vs. Rocky Balboa, but this ain't the movies.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2006, 12:55:44 AM »
Great card (for the UFC). 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2006, 01:27:16 AM »
Definetely a very good win for Chuck. Definetely proved me wrong tonight. Was a good card and some good fights.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2006, 06:29:57 AM »
Good card. No big shocks. Jardine beating that pussy Forrest was cool, made me 50 bucks, but I lost it back on the Main event. Next card looks like shit. Serra-GSP and Lutter-Silva? Give me a fucking break. I don't even recall if they announced who Rampage and Crocrop were fighting. maybe they did and I missed it? I hope not some dudes from TUF just to give it some more hype. I guess we'll see.

Dude, you must have been drunk as hell. They only talked about Rampage and Cro Cop fighting on the next card like 12 times.

Rampage vs Eastman

Cro Cop vs Eddie Sanchez

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2006, 07:50:21 AM »
  So Tito lost? I didn't see it.

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2006, 09:07:26 AM »
Mirko in the UFC mean in 2007 we will see a new UFC Heavy weight champ.... Can't wait till Rampage and Chuck fight. It is going to be real good. Rampage is the only loss he hasn't avenged. I like Chuck but Rampage might have his number. Great fight ands will not be surprised if eiter fighter wins

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2006, 09:23:11 AM »
Can't wait till Rampage and Chuck fight. It is going to be real good. Rampage is the only loss he hasn't avenged.

Chuck's improved a lot since that loss, and some people say Rampage has lost some of his edge after mult beatings from Silva.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
Rampage isnt anything like the fighter he was when he beat Chuck down, and Chuck has improved IN THE OCTAGON considerably eveyr time he has fought. Get Rampage in the octagon and i think Chuck would beat him without question if he brought the right strategy. Lets not forget the Linland fight, where IMO Linland should have drew the fight atleast.
Scouser on Tour

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »
I agree, the ref fucked up the Arlovski fight, but I'm glad to see him get back on track.  Of course, with cropcop now in the division it's a mute point.  I can't wait to see him completely dismantle the giant redneck.

Tito was very disappointing.  I don't think he really ever thought he could win this thing.  At least we now get to see the liddell/rampage rematch.

WTF happened to Girffin!?  He got seriously fooked up.  Didn't see that one coming.

Leben getting chocked out was great.

Overall decent PPV, but not good enough to take up space on my DVR...
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »
Dude, you must have been drunk as hell. They only talked about Rampage and Cro Cop fighting on the next card like 12 times.

Rampage vs Eastman

Cro Cop vs Eddie Sanchez

No, not that drunk just a lot of people there and we were playing cards. I saw the screen where it said they were fighting, but must have missed where it said WHO they were fighting. The screens I saw made it look like they were fighting each other, but I knew that couldn't be true.
E

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2006, 10:39:15 AM »
I think Chuck was enjoying punishing Tito for 3 rounds  ;D

I'm glad Leben lost again last night

RIP Bob Probert

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2006, 11:05:50 AM »

Overall decent PPV, but not good enough to take up space on my DVR...

Erased it 10 min before reading this... ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2006, 12:14:51 PM »
 I would like to see Adonis in that cage...talk about a money making pay per view.EVERYONE on getbig would buy it just to see him bleed. :D