Author Topic: Barack Obama about to be on 'Meet the Press' - NBC, 10 am EST  (Read 5443 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Barack Obama about to be on 'Meet the Press' - NBC, 10 am EST

After that highly successful Euro and mid-east trip, if he was ever going to slip up, it's now.  Or, he could capitalize upon the big trip with a flawless performance here. Will he portary McCain as an old, angry man?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Barack Obama about to be on 'Meet the Press' - NBC, 10 am EST
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
Sorry, I meant to post this on political.

Obama's trip:
sat - kuwait - met with troops
sun - afghanistn - met with troops
mon - baghdad - met with maliki, and visited wounded troops
tues - met with king of jordan
wed - israel's leaders
thurs - berlin, big speech and met with german leader
fri - france, french leader
sat london, blair and brown

he is talking very hawkish about the need for other countries to chip in soldiers to help finish the job in afghanistan and kill bin laden, something Bush hasn't been able to do in 7 years.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 07:07:51 AM »
you mean President Obama right Rob?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 07:08:15 AM »

Obama's trip:
wed - israel's leaders

he is talking very hawkish about the need for other countries to chip in soldiers to help finish the job in afghanistan and kill bin laden, something Bush hasn't been able to do in 7 years.

Obama will say whatever he needs to get your vote and will do nothing you need for him to justify it.

For someone that is a self proclaim internet investigator you should have seen that a mile away.

I rather have a leader that might not please everyone but is a man of action than someone who will not please everyone by his lack of action.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Obama will say whatever he needs to get your vote and will do nothing you need for him to justify it.
For someone that is a self proclaim internet investigator you should have seen that a mile away.
I rather have a leader that might not please everyone but is a man of action than someone who will not please everyone by his lack of action.

I'm not voting for either McCain or Obama, both of which are pandering, borrow-happy liberals.

however since he is leading handily in state-by-state electoral polling and is the odds-on favorite to win the election, his campaign is one worth following, IMO. 

Mccain had very different views when he ran in 2000, than he has today.  He reversed all positions in 2007 when he decided to run.  Bush tax plan - he used to bash the shit out of it.  One day, it is suddenly "I've always supported them!"  Likewise, he doesn't believe the economy is in trouble.  That is either a lie, or he's delusional.

hilarity of the recent week:

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 07:22:27 AM »
im voting for a BLACK HOUSE!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 07:28:06 AM »
you mean President Obama right Rob?
;D

phish

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
its gonna be an awesome time for the kkk and rednecks  when there is a black president, complaining how the black man is holding them down as their in their trailors, my how the times have changed.

Moosejay

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 07:49:44 AM »

Obama's trip:
wed - israel's leaders

Yeah, I am sure he will get France to man the fuck up

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »
I'm not voting for either McCain or Obama, both of which are pandering, borrow-happy liberals.however since he is leading handily in state-by-state electoral polling and is the odds-on favorite to win the election, his campaign is one worth following, IMO. 

Mccain had very different views when he ran in 2000, than he has today.  He reversed all positions in 2007 when he decided to run.  Bush tax plan - he used to bash the shit out of it.  One day, it is suddenly "I've always supported them!"  Likewise, he doesn't believe the economy is in trouble.  That is either a lie, or he's delusional.

hilarity of the recent week:

Agreed.

If Obamababymama thinks he'd be better suited to nail Bin Laden, I'd like to introduce him to Santa

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:13 AM »
Agreed.

If Obamababymama thinks he'd be better suited to nail Bin Laden, I'd like to introduce him to Santa

Do you not like black people moose?

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
Do you not like black people moose?

I don 't like Obama as pres

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »
I don 't like Obama as pres

Would you add "babymama" to the end of the name John Kerry if he was the democratic candidate this time round again?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 08:08:49 AM »
Would you add "babymama" to the end of the name John Kerry if he was the democratic candidate this time round again?

It's more of a black term. Like saying Travis Henry has 9 baby mamas. Doesn't sound right saying it about a cracker.
E

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 08:13:41 AM »
He's on "This Week" with Stephonopolous. Good ol Clintonohpolous would NEVER being asking these questions to Obama. He would get the usual pass.

Moosejay

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 08:14:10 AM »

No, I'd add something regarding 'Marphan's Disease'

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 08:15:21 AM »

Oh, and cowardice, as well

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 08:15:47 AM »

Mike,

I'm not sure if you have followed their positions here.

Mccain wishes to keep giving Pakistan $2 billion per year, with zero accountability and standards.  Just like Bush has.  Which has allowed Osama to be free for 7 years.

Obama wishes to stop the $ flow to them, if they block our troops from going into tribal region, or if they don't start producing results.  It's well known that bin laden is being protected by these Paki warlords that their govt is scared to stand up to.  Obama IS NOT afraid of them, and wants to send in men, missiles, and munitions to kill bin laden.

So i ask you... looking at their positions... how is Mccain "better suited" to kill bin laden when he wants to continue the ineffective Bush policy?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:27 AM »

So it wouldn't be something racist then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »
He's on "This Week" with Stephonopolous. Good ol Clintonohpolous would NEVER being asking these questions to Obama. He would get the usual pass.

Brian williams was smacking obama round a bit.  came right at him with old quotes about the surge.  so it wasn't a softball interview... he made him look bad in the first 2 minutes.

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 08:17:54 AM »
Brian williams was smacking obama round a bit.  came right at him with old quotes about the surge.  so it wasn't a softball interview... he made him look bad in the first 2 minutes.

This isn't Brian Williams.

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 08:18:48 AM »
So it wouldn't be something racist then.

I , for one, am not afraid to address the double standard here.

Why can't I point out that Obama is black?

If you think that does not matter, than you are as strung out as you seem to be.

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »
Mike,

I'm not sure if you have followed their positions here.

Mccain wishes to keep giving Pakistan $2 billion per year, with zero accountability and standards.  Just like Bush has.  Which has allowed Osama to be free for 7 years.

Obama wishes to stop the $ flow to them, if they block our troops from going into tribal region, or if they don't start producing results.  It's well known that bin laden is being protected by these Paki warlords that their govt is scared to stand up to.  Obama IS NOT afraid of them, and wants to send in men, missiles, and munitions to kill bin laden.

So i ask you... looking at their positions... how is Mccain "better suited" to kill bin laden when he wants to continue the ineffective Bush policy?

Rob, I agree with you here.

Neither is better suited to get him.

In fact, I, for one, do not think Bin Laden matters that much anymore

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
I , for one, am not afraid to address the double standard here.

Why can't I point out that Obama is black?

If you think that does not matter, than you are as strung out as you seem to be.

Pointing it out to a blind person that he is black would be understandable.

With all this babymama shit it seems you have a problem with him being black, thats the difference.

I see you have a strong dislike for asians also with your attacks on the mr getbig competitor jaejonna.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »
Rob, I agree with you here.

Neither is better suited to get him.

In fact, I, for one, do not think Bin Laden matters that much anymore

The man has the blood of 3000 americans from 9/11 on his hands.

Their policies are different.  Barack Obama will walk into pakistan and put a missile in his ass.  Mccain will not.  I think that is a very distinct difference.  Remember, we took over Afghanistan just to get bin laden and now we don't have fcking permission to walk into afghan/paki border and get him, despite the fact we're paying pakistan billions?

it's soft appeasement and Bush has allowed it.  mccain will allow it too.  Obama, well, he doesn't give a shit about hurting their feelings.  I admit, I didnt expect a lib like him to be so militant on getting the bad guys after Bush has given him a pass.  But it's true.   The whole world knows where bin laden is - pakistan's govt admits it and we saw him there in 2005.  Bush and mccain just won't piss off pakistan to do it.  Obama will.

Ask most americans what they care more about - killing the biggest terrorist in the world, or "avoiding hurting pakistan's feelings" and see what they say ;)