Author Topic: Dallas Cowboys  (Read 1777 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Dallas Cowboys
« on: September 23, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »
Don't look now but here we come!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Dallas Cowboys
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:52:12 PM »
I hate the Cowboys. 

Looks like they are the best team in the NFC through three weeks.  Still, every team in the NFC is playing for second place at this point (behind the Pats and Colts). 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:03:36 PM »
I just hope that Chicago keeps Rex as the starter when he comes into Detroit.....please
D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »
Looks like they are the best team in the NFC through three weeks.  Still, every team in the NFC is playing for second place at this point (behind the Pats and Colts). 

I agree. Pats and Colts are definitely the best right now followed by Pitt and Dallas.

If Dallas' Defense ever mesh's and we get some hurt players back, we could be on to something though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 09:50:05 PM »
I agree. Pats and Colts are definitely the best right now followed by Pitt and Dallas.

If Dallas' Defense ever mesh's and we get some hurt players back, we could be on to something though.

And if Terry Glenn comes back and they wise up and start Marion Barber, they will be even better on offense.  Unfortunately.   :'(

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
I'm thinking with the additon of Tank Johnson that may help them get that rush defense down pat. Romo has been good in keeping his eyes downfield and finding an open receiver. Nice how Whitten and T.O. have been getting open when they see Romo in trouble. The O Line has been giving Romo alot of time to make some good decisions on his throwing.

i believe this will be Julius Jones last year with the Cowboys..marion Barber is definitely their RB of the future..

How Bout Them Cowboys??
FIYAAAH!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:40 AM »
Oh geez. Let the bandwagon jumping start.

Here come all the Cowboys fans back out of the wood work again since the early to mid '90's.  ::)

It's been a long hybernation, hasn't it guys?

Yeah, yeah.......Save all of the "I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a little kid and I cried when Dwight Clark made 'the catch!' " bullshit for somebody else.

Most Cowboy fans are a joke. Sorry, just calling it like I see it. If I had a penny for every jerkoff Cowboys fan I've ever met, I'd be filthy fucking rich.

Thank god the Aikman/Smith/Irvin days are LONG gone. Everyone and their mother were fans back then.

And yes, before anyone asks, I'll break out a picture of me with a Baltimore Colts T-shirt from 1979. Been a fan of Baltimore football since those douchebags left like theives in the night back in '84.

Go Ravens!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 03:18:49 PM »
Oh geez. Let the bandwagon jumping start.

Here come all the Cowboys fans back out of the wood work again since the early to mid '90's.  ::)

It's been a long hybernation, hasn't it guys?

Yeah, yeah.......Save all of the "I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a little kid and I cried when Dwight Clark made 'the catch!' " bullshit for somebody else.

Most Cowboy fans are a joke. Sorry, just calling it like I see it. If I had a penny for every jerkoff Cowboys fan I've ever met, I'd be filthy fucking rich.

Thank god the Aikman/Smith/Irvin days are LONG gone. Everyone and their mother were fans back then.

And yes, before anyone asks, I'll break out a picture of me with a Baltimore Colts T-shirt from 1979. Been a fan of Baltimore football since those douchebags left like theives in the night back in '84.

Go Ravens!

Quit your bitching.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 05:36:40 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »
Cowboys blow. It's going to be so sweet watching them get bounced out in their first playoff game!

marinesgt

• Getbig III
  • Talk again..I'll snatch the life from your body...
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 09:53:54 AM »
Always been a Cowboys fan. even back when they won 2 games back in the day and beat the punk ass Redskins for those 2 games. Yes there were times when i wondered if they were going to live up to their America's Team moniker but i'm a fan thru and thru. even though he plays on the team i hate T.O. but ya gotta respect the man's game. if ya leave him open or let him get behind the defense he will make ya pay. and as for Romo..well i don't know about him. we'll see if he lasts without melting down near the end of the season.

Go Cowboys!
FIYAAAH!