Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore
clen liquid vs. clen tabs
(1/6) > >>
El Diablo Blanco:
To begin.  I am 6'5" 289 lbs.  Been lifting for 14 years.  I have never competed but I am looking to do a local show in the spring.  I believe I can be leaned out at about 265.  Right now I'm at 14% BF.  I used ECA way back in the day when Bill Philips first mentioned it.  Today I take ECA ( 25mg Ephedrine, 200 caffeine and 100 aspirin )  and it doesn't do a thing for me.  Maybe after 10 years of it my body has grown tolerant.  It was the shit when I was younger, but now it is useless.

I have spent lots of time reading the clen posts and came up with some pros and cons of liquid vs. tabs.  The major pro being that tabs are pre-measured.  I have no clue how I can measure acurately with the dropper.  Some people mentioned using a syringe but my hands are too big to be dicking with a syringe filled with clen trying to get .25 ml.
The cons of tabs is that they are hard to find.  Every tom dick and harry sells clen liquid.  From what I read it works faster, but really who  cares.  With a 34 hour half life, I don't care if it takes 5 minutes or 1 hour to kick in.

One more thing.  Most people say that you should take your doses first thing in the morning.  If you take it 24 hours later, isn't the clen still working and now you are doubling up what is already in your system?

Any advice from you guys on pros and cons of these 2 would help.  There are some very knowledgable guys on this site and I appreciate your help.

mon_of_steele.
DIVISION:

--- Quote from: mon_of_steele on October 20, 2006, 12:02:58 PM ---To begin.  I am 6'5" 289 lbs.  Been lifting for 14 years.  I have never competed but I am looking to do a local show in the spring.  I believe I can be leaned out at about 265.  Right now I'm at 14% BF.  I used ECA way back in the day when Bill Philips first mentioned it.  Today I take ECA ( 25mg Ephedrine, 200 caffeine and 100 aspirin )  and it doesn't do a thing for me.  Maybe after 10 years of it my body has grown tolerant.  It was the shit when I was younger, but now it is useless.

I have spent lots of time reading the clen posts and came up with some pros and cons of liquid vs. tabs.  The major pro being that tabs are pre-measured.  I have no clue how I can measure acurately with the dropper.  Some people mentioned using a syringe but my hands are too big to be dicking with a syringe filled with clen trying to get .25 ml.
The cons of tabs is that they are hard to find.  Every tom dick and harry sells clen liquid.  From what I read it works faster, but really who  cares.  With a 34 hour half life, I don't care if it takes 5 minutes or 1 hour to kick in.

One more thing.  Most people say that you should take your doses first thing in the morning.  If you take it 24 hours later, isn't the clen still working and now you are doubling up what is already in your system?

Any advice from you guys on pros and cons of these 2 would help.  There are some very knowledgable guys on this site and I appreciate your help.

mon_of_steele.

--- End quote ---

I use the tabs, as they are 40MCG.

When I use Clen, it's generally 120MCG ed spaced out evenly, 6-8 hours apart....

It's not so much the half-life you should be worried about but the total amount per day.

If it keeps you awake at night you'll have to cut the time between each dose so your last dose is early enough that you can still sleep.

I personally don't have a problem with it, as I sleep through everything.

Make sure you take in electrolytes and water or you will cramp up.

DIV
El Diablo Blanco:
what brand of tabs do you use if you don't mind me asking.  I searched online for some of the more popular brands but couldn't find them.

Also why is it that clen makes people cramp up.  Isn't cramping a sign of dehydration.  Do you tend to piss more while on it

--- Quote from: DIVISION on October 20, 2006, 03:05:05 PM ---I use the tabs, as they are 40MCG.

When I use Clen, it's generally 120MCG ed spaced out evenly, 6-8 hours apart....

It's not so much the half-life you should be worried about but the total amount per day.

If it keeps you awake at night you'll have to cut the time between each dose so your last dose is early enough that you can still sleep.

I personally don't have a problem with it, as I sleep through everything.

Make sure you take in electrolytes and water or you will cramp up.

DIV

--- End quote ---
ZEEK:
it doesnt happen to everyone.
Rimbaud:
I also use 40mcg tabs. I never take more then four in a day. I've also used liquid clen & had good results.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version