Author Topic: Anyone got experience using this website?  (Read 4945 times)

JSmithLifts

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Anyone got experience using this website?
« on: May 15, 2020, 09:07:03 AM »
Website called “Roidery”
Came recommended through a friend, website looks legit and ave just placed an order, anyone used these guys before or have experience with the products?

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone got experience using this website?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 07:10:25 PM »
Wow, this website must be amazing.  You just placed an order on the 15th and your “products” arrived on the 16th.  That’s what I call customer service.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:15:40 PM »
We have not been updated on the delivery of the order....Oops, could it be someone was duped again. There will always be suckers.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 07:31:06 PM »
He already received the products on the 16th in his other thread.  Next, sources will send out products telepathically as soon as you think about a bottle of test it will be in your hands the same day! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 07:38:55 PM »
He already received the products on the 16th in his other thread.  Next, sources will send out products telepathically as soon as you think about a bottle of test it will be in your hands the same day!

Missed that other thread. I knew Amazon delivery was fast....sometimes as fast as 24 hrs. later, but that's for supposedly legit stuff that they stock in their local warehouses.

JackDrivesaChevy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »
Using these guys for a while, private message if you want some info. Definitely not 1 day delivery for me, I wish! Had to wait over a week, but was worth the wait, no complaints other than I’m training from home still!

Howyoudothat92

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 06:58:09 AM »
I’d like to know this although I believe it’s against forum rules even talk about it. I recently had a problem with vendor S*****K**g and never receive product. If some catches this and knows PM me!!

JSmithLifts

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 07:58:33 AM »
I’ve never experienced this, but definitely think a list of any firms people report doing that would be useful for people to avoid! I used Roidery and 1 firm before and never had this problem, last website vanished tho