Author Topic: Sweat during the night  (Read 2044 times)

Big Gorilla

• Getbig II
Sweat during the night
« on: September 20, 2016, 01:50:39 AM »
have started a cycle 5 weeks ago, but during the last week i keep waking up in the night because, i sweat and i need to change my shirt, need to do this 2-3 times. what this can be, overtraining, or pharma effect. or maybe lack of any trace??? who had this problem, and how did you solve it??

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Sweat during the night
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 02:22:48 AM »
have started a cycle 5 weeks ago, but during the last week i keep waking up in the night because, i sweat and i need to change my shirt, need to do this 2-3 times. what this can be, overtraining, or pharma effect. or maybe lack of any trace??? who had this problem, and how did you solve it??
I have this on cycle. So does my buddy. Not sure what causes it - i just sleep without a shirt on and change the sheets often!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 10:28:43 PM »
you guys may want to be checked for apnea...You may need to use a cpap...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 01:19:57 AM »
you guys may want to be checked for apnea...You may need to use a cpap...
Weird...stops completely when I come off.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:50:33 AM »
Night sweats happen to me when im taking nandrolone or tren AND eating carbs.
I dont sweat when im dieting.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 02:15:55 AM »
Weird...stops completely when I come off.

well, exactly...anyone ever watch you sleep?...An important question...Do you snore?...Badly?

Heavy men are prone to it...but it can happen to skinny people too if their air passages are small.  The muscles in your throat may relax when you sleep and the mass you developed in your neck weighs it down to where it's closed.

Your heart pounds heavily as the oxygen level drops in your body...and you wake up sweaty...and many times it makes you want to piss...

Big Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 02:44:27 AM »
Night sweats happen to me when im taking nandrolone or tren AND eating carbs.
I dont sweat when im dieting.

i have test and dbol for now

Big Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 02:46:03 AM »
well, exactly...anyone ever watch you sleep?...An important question...Do you snore?...Badly?

Heavy men are prone to it...but it can happen to skinny people too if their air passages are small.  The muscles in your throat may relax when you sleep and the mass you developed in your neck weighs it down to where it's closed.

Your heart pounds heavily as the oxygen level drops in your body...and you wake up sweaty...and many times it makes you want to piss...

no snoring fortunately)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 04:09:18 AM »
It has to do with androgens, and more specifically deca, altering thyroid function...

See below:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16531893/
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »
DHT & high androgen levels = sweat, especially at night, & unless you want to lower the dose, just learn to live with it.

I see it as a freebie cardio session while I sleep.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 09:39:07 AM »
I get the same shit, wor lass gans mental as she bought nice bed sheets and quilt covers from dunelm and i ruined the fuckers the first day.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 11:29:53 PM »
Don't eat carbs or heavy amounts of fats before bedtime. This has worked for me many times. Have protein and veggies for when you wake up hungry in the middle of the night. Not fun but it will help

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 08:15:12 AM »
I came off everything completely and just did a couple of shots of test when my libido tanked. After being "off" for a while, I slowly reintroduced test at 100mg twice a week sub q. Stayed on that for a good while and make sure my bloods came back fine and that I still wasn't sweating.

I've been taking orals on and off and started introducing androgens like mast. I'm only running a couple hundred mgs a week total but I look the same way I did in the past but without the sweating. Now I look back at all the big cycles and think they were a total waste. Everyone running grams of gear could really scale it back. Go back to basics, get off just about all the drugs and go on whatever it is to keep you functioning. All the mass will come back with ease, no worries. Do a small oral cycle if you're really paranoid and just cycle your carbs so you can put that lean mass back on. Seriously. None of us live in third world countries, and if we can afford all this food and gear then we have nothing to worry about.

I'm gonna say it again, get off all the shit and just start small. Work your way up safely and you'll end up in better health, responding better to your gear, etc. I'm starting to look over the past decade or so and I think the drug use has gotten really out of hand. We're all pinning liters of oil and guzzling handfuls of pills. I'm not a fear monger or anything, but I think 9/10 of us can probably get by on half the shit we take. I know that I'm in great health, look better than ever and FINALLY don't sweat anymore. Life couldn't be better.

Big Gorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »
DHT & high androgen levels = sweat, especially at night, & unless you want to lower the dose, just learn to live with it.

I see it as a freebie cardio session while I sleep.

i suppose tis should end right after my cycle is done.