Author Topic: Only for “NATURAL BODYBUILDERS” come & post your pics (I will start with myself)  (Read 25422 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Well, I am a natural bodybuilder that has been training for 4 years (2005-2009).  Those are some pictures that I took last year in June28, 2008. I am 5”8 and I weighed almost 160 Ibs (in the pictures).  I have never competed in my life even though I wish to, but unfortunately here in my country there is no NATURAL COMPLETIONS and ALL competitors here are using steroids. I want to have your honest opinions about what you see in my pictures.

Thanks all in advance.
Corvette Lover

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
17 year old natural bodybuilder

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

Epic door mat and brutal floral patterned mirror.. look decent otherwise.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Do you have a row machine next to your front door??

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.

AVBG

You look good, hitting a front lat spread is a shot which exposes flaws -brave move.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Wickied delts, especially from the fromt. Great taper, small waist.
Keep up the good work.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Same Day in the morning before carb loading  :P
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
You look good, hitting a front lat spread is a shot which exposes flaws -brave move.

Thanks Brother,  :)

Regarding the front lat spread it is actually one of my best shots  ;D
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Wickied delts, especially from the fromt. Great taper, small waist.
Keep up the good work.

You really made smile reading your comments  :)

Regarding my delts, I may have good front and rare delts, but my side delts I think it doesn’t match the front either the rare.

You know what..?  Actually now I am on a diet and right now I weigh almost 180Ibs with good condition, I still have 7 more weeks to go and then I will show you my new improvements

Corvette Lover

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Thanks Brother,  :)

Regarding the front lat spread it is actually one of my best shots  ;D

Seriously, you look good mate, especially for someone who's only trained for 4 years. What country are you in?

Method101

• Getbig V
hamstrings/triceps slacking  :)

p.s EPIC posing trunks  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V

Brutal 11" arms and Sean Allen "open jaw" stare. Epic 1970s wooden door paneling, color combo and locking mechanism. Savage flea market pottery barn discount sale special paper/plastic fake indoor plant. Colossal $3 doormat with handcrafted design from third world child labor exploitation. Monstrous "burn 42 Calories per hour and fold away to store under your bed" indoor recumbent bike featuring patented Swiss technology from 1984.

LMAO!  HAHAAHAAA~  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!

Brahahahahahaha this made me spill my morning shake rofl..... ;D
?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Does your Gym have a squat rack and also is there any calf machines there.Is it hard having a glass eye???

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Does your Gym have a squat rack and also is there any calf machines there.Is it hard having a glass eye???

Thats uncalled for ... ;D
?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Torso and shoulders are pretty good.

Arms and MAJORLY legs need work. Good luck to you.
It's Hip to be Square!

Method101

• Getbig V
you need to spread your legs out wider when doing squats.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
Seriously, you look good mate, especially for someone who's only trained for 4 years. What country are you in?

Thanks bro and I am from Lebanon ,but have you seen Kevin Levrone after 4 years of training ..?  :'(
Corvette Lover

drop set

• Getbig II
Same Day in the morning before carb loading  :P
if thats b4 carb loading i'd love to see u after,ur a monsta !!! fukin pleb,get some fukin gear in u,i've shit bigger turds.i'm off 2 b.b.com this sites full o fukin swimmers !!!!!!!!!!

alnassak

• Getbig IV
hamstrings/triceps slacking  :)

p.s EPIC posing trunks  ::)

I do agree with you regarding my hamstrings I have them but I have no separation in them since my condition is reached  “NATURALLy”

Hopefully, after 7 weeks I am going see some separations in them.

Those are my humble biceps & triceps
Corvette Lover

Method101

• Getbig V
Thanks bro and I am from Lebanon ,but have you seen Kevin Levrone after 4 years of training ..?  :'(

hes juiced to the gills

alnassak

• Getbig IV
hes juiced to the gills

I know he was on steroids but I was just kidding with you  :P

I really feel bad when ever I see his Physique and knowing that I will never reach that naturally  :'(

(All Human are Greedy)<<  ;D 
Corvette Lover

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents

Decoded: YOU JUST WANT TO SUCK HIS CxCK!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Het Kiwi, are you saying that, if "alnassak"s life was made into a legend, it would be King Anus and the Holy Buttplug?

"King Anus, living in his legendary castle "Spamelot" with his 12 husbands is living a good life. Every evening he and his men perform an anal carousel on the great round table in the main hall. One day, he learns of a secret holy buttplug, grabs his magic vibrator Excalibrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and sets off to bust some asses.