Author Topic: Please help with Acne my development.  (Read 13333 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Gh15 Please help with Acne my development.
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »
ped

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »
any update on the acne dude ?  and as far as using dirty gear and getting acne how long would you say after you switched to good gear with it start to subside

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »
any update on the acne dude ?  and as far as using dirty gear and getting acne how long would you say after you switched to good gear with it start to subside

no update about acne...

LOTS of progression about water retention... using AI for 4 days know (stoped test.) gonna start 50mg tomorrow EOD.

I donīt know if it was the pre-contest cutting (2x cardio day/200gram carb per day.) or my body throwing all that water off, but I lost about 2 kilos this week. Looking better on mirror too.

Still waiting for B5 arrives for acne.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 05:48:32 PM »
no update about acne...

LOTS of progression about water retention... using AI for 4 days know (stoped test.) gonna start 50mg tomorrow EOD.

I donīt know if it was the pre-contest cutting (2x cardio day/200gram carb per day.) or my body throwing all that water off, but I lost about 2 kilos this week. Looking better on mirror too.

Still waiting for B5 arrives for acne.
you dropped the test..... that is why you are loosing fluid.... see ??? it works... lol!
once you are lean and in shape, slowly experiment with testP.. 50 mg eod.... as a start...
and when real lean buy the HEMO! 8)
nice you got results so soon....
acne will be fine... drink plenty of water.... pineapple juice ....
and go in the sun!!! brazil has lots of it lol!! helps wonders!
abracos!
Be Happy,
Optimus

nahb

• Getbig II
Re: Please help with Acne my development.
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »
haha good to see your losing the water :P i need to order some b5 myself anyone order from puritan for vitamins?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2012, 05:35:24 PM »
haha good to see your losing the water :P i need to order some b5 myself anyone order from puritan for vitamins?

well Ive order some B5 from iherb.com, since they ship to any country is B5 is pretty difficult to get here. From "Now foods" supz.

Little update, since Ive droped test, and putted some AI, this was my chest training yesterday, my shoulders are beginning to have the separations it should have, still a lot of water to go. Sorry for the pic quality, took it from cellphone.

I should go see my doctor to get some accutane too. I know my acne is mostly from bunk shit, but i need to clean that fast, since I'm 15 weeks out.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2012, 07:02:05 PM »
well Ive order some B5 from iherb.com, since they ship to any country is B5 is pretty difficult to get here. From "Now foods" supz.

Little update, since Ive droped test, and putted some AI, this was my chest training yesterday, my shoulders are beginning to have the separations it should have, still a lot of water to go. Sorry for the pic quality, took it from cellphone.

I should go see my doctor to get some accutane too. I know my acne is mostly from bunk shit, but i need to clean that fast, since I'm 15 weeks out.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/crosse.jpg

Iherb is a great online site. I also buy my B5 from them and it actually works for acne. I use from 4g-7g depending on when I see myself starting to break out. It actually keeps your skin from not getting oily and makes your pores smaller.

fernandestf

• Getbig I
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2012, 05:10:38 AM »
Roacutan, 20mg every day.