Author Topic: Please help with Acne my development.  (Read 13334 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Gh15 Please help with Acne my development.
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2012, 02:43:27 PM »
Buddy dirty gear is not the only cause of acne.
Thats just ridiculous and Jelfa is still pharma gear.
where did i say dirty gear is the only reason for acne??????????
learn to read!!!
in the dudes case it is dirty gear as he uses brazilian underground gear as he mentioned.. again read before you say something.. ;)

to the polish fella:
as far as the jelfa goes... OMNADREN = CRAP!
all my friends in the netherlands wont touch that crap because it gives 80% of the users acne and rashes...
it is NOT produced under the same conditions as sustanon for example...
poland is a shithole, it has joined the EU yes.... so?? so did Greece.. lol.. another shithole...
that means nothing... and if Poland is doing so well, why are all these polish people working in the Netherlands, Germany etc etc.. Poland is far far far away from a First world Country...
btw omnadren is sold for half of what a testoviron or sustanon is sold for... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?????
because it is CRAP!!!
also has a crap testosterone ester which makes one hold water like nothing...
CRAP... hope this helps....
btw no hard feelings.. you are just wrong and i am right...  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2012, 02:55:47 PM »
where did i say dirty gear is the only reason for acne??????????
learn to read!!!
in the dudes case it is dirty gear as he uses brazilian underground gear as he mentioned.. again read before you say something.. ;)

to the polish fella:
as far as the jelfa goes... OMNADREN = CRAP!
all my friends in the netherlands wont touch that crap because it gives 80% of the users acne and rashes...
it is NOT produced under the same conditions as sustanon for example...
poland is a shithole, it has joined the EU yes.... so?? so did Greece.. lol.. another shithole...
that means nothing... and if Poland is doing so well, why are all these polish people working in the Netherlands, Germany etc etc.. Poland is far far far away from a First world Country...
btw omnadren is sold for half of what a testoviron or sustanon is sold for... WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?????
because it is CRAP!!!
also has a crap testosterone ester which makes one hold water like nothing...
CRAP... hope this helps....
btw no hard feelings.. you are just wrong and i am right...  ;D ;D ;D

you are an idiot my friend.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2012, 03:03:06 PM »
you are an idiot my friend.
lol.. at least i do not live in Poland..... ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »
no!
i said he should use 50mg eod...
why would you go and use an ai or anti e?
that is only for a show... and he is weeks away from showtime!
just lower test... up tren and eq.... and add proviron... masterone would be first choice but hard to get in brazil...
he should use 50 mg testo eod and go from there!! not 100.... not at first... test should be lowered to see where that gets him...let his body get rid of all that water and then maybe slowly built test up... maybe...
let his body adjust so to speak....
trust me....
i am not gh15 but i do know what i am talking about.... ;)

he is like a buddy of mine... reacts crap on test..
my buddy did a show on just 25 mg of test p eod... tren was skyhigh and eq as well lol...!!
and hgh 4iu's a day....
got 5th at the worldchampionships.... at the masters..hard as a rock!
he was a dwarf btw 1,60... easy to fill out....  ;D

^^my brazilian super elf,,  ther eis new catagory of super elfs ,, they are larger in dimention

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »

^^my brazilian super elf,,  ther eis new catagory of super elfs ,, they are larger in dimention

gh15 approved
lol... i am dutch actually....
but do live in brazil.... and have a daughter here.. so you can call me brazilian..  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
 Disgusted claims when he spoke to  Vic richards many years ago, he claimed he  got his size by not using test whatsoever.  He actually went out of his way to stress to Jim that you should not take test at all!  And that heaps  of anabolics are what got him his size....lot of eq/tren/deca/dbol/drol(I think..dont remember if he mentioned drol or not).

I found this pretty interesting as I always was taught test should be the base and that high doses are the key to massive gains. Of course I shrugged it off and would buy  more  test cause I'm a stubborn idiot and have been brainwashed by boards about the importance of test ::) but if I could go back in time I would of bought shitloads of eq deca and tren. I mean he's fucking Vic Richards who am I  to question his advice lol
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2012, 08:38:16 PM »
the 3 MAJOR keys to massive MUSCULAR gains as of modern bodybuild 2000 like mr flinston asking here is thr folwing

H G H

T R E N B O L O N A

A N A D R O L A 

I N S U L I N A

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »
the 3 MAJOR keys to massive MUSCULAR gains as of modern bodybuild 2000 like mr flinston asking here is thr folwing

H G H

T R E N B O L O N A

A N A D R O L A 

I N S U L I N A

gh15 approved

HGH = brain
Trenbalonie fella = cock
Insulina = heart
Anadrola =  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2012, 08:45:03 PM »
insulina = SHIT that what it equals , i hate that crap ,, insulina ruined bodybuild  period

but insulina is must to get up to wherr the eagle flys ,,especialy modern bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2012, 11:16:22 PM »
insulina = SHIT that what it equals , i hate that crap ,, insulina ruined bodybuild  period

but insulina is must to get up to wherr the eagle flys ,,especialy modern bodybuild

gh15 approved

I thought you can still make pro without slin?? Do you use a lot of insluin?

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2012, 11:41:43 PM »
This is a problem for me too. I get acne all over my shoulders and even arms

if you can get dutasteride, give it a try - works good, maybe a little expensive but for me the side of accutane are to harsh.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2012, 03:30:33 AM »
All I can say is that I'm running 50mg test p e2d and 150mg tren ace e2d right now and my body composition is getting better by the day.

No need to sky high test bro.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2012, 05:00:49 AM »
Disgusted claims when he spoke to  Vic richards many years ago, he claimed he  got his size by not using test whatsoever.  He actually went out of his way to stress to Jim that you should not take test at all!  And that heaps  of anabolics are what got him his size....lot of eq/tren/deca/dbol/drol(I think..dont remember if he mentioned drol or not).

I found this pretty interesting as I always was taught test should be the base and that high doses are the key to massive gains. Of course I shrugged it off and would buy  more  test cause I'm a stubborn idiot and have been brainwashed by boards about the importance of test ::) but if I could go back in time I would of bought shitloads of eq deca and tren. I mean he's fucking Vic Richards who am I  to question his advice lol
bro i remember an interview with Vic.....
the interviewer asked him about this...
and Vic said well there is one compound which is most important and WILL result in lots of lean mass...
when the reporter asked him what that compound was Vic was silent.... lol...
but when the reporter said parabolan.... Vic said.. look i will not say that is the compound as i do not want anybody to get hurt...
but this compound is what we all take to grow lean muscle mass...
reporter , so itīs tren???? Vic : i wont confirm nor denie... lol... i will say it's not test as many believe...
and many bodybuilders i know do preps with low test and high anabolics actually...
myself as well, once did a junior show on nothing but clen+ t3 and Primobolan!! just primo.... looked decent, not spectacular but decent enough... now i think what if i would have added tren and hgh??? would be awesome... and no test at all...
test i like salt on your food... sometimes you need it , but sometimes to much can ruin the food....

again an old story that confirms gh15 his claims....
we should cherich getbig! and cherish gh15, whoever he is.... it's not even important who he is...
his info is spot on!
and he has great taste in music and woman 8) 8) 8)

Be Happy,
Optimus

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2012, 05:03:05 AM »

gh15 approved

Hey god, I have a question.

Insulin without GH is a waste and makes you fat right?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2012, 05:47:36 AM »
Hey god, I have a question.

Insulin without GH is a waste and makes you fat right?
i am no god.... but will answer anyway lol..
yes... insulin without gh will only make you fat...
insulin is crap anyway....
bodybuild without it please.... you will not go anywhere in modern day bodybuilding... but who wants that anyway!
you want to be bodybuilding to look your best, right???? so why use fucking insulin? to look like a pregnant caveman????
hgh + steroids... = great body... add insulin and you get bigger yes, will get to pro size yes... but look like crap to....
Be Happy,
Optimus

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »
i am no god.... but will answer anyway lol..
yes... insulin without gh will only make you fat...
insulin is crap anyway....
bodybuild without it please.... you will not go anywhere in modern day bodybuilding... but who wants that anyway!
you want to be bodybuilding to look your best, right???? so why use fucking insulin? to look like a pregnant caveman????
hgh + steroids... = great body... add insulin and you get bigger yes, will get to pro size yes... but look like crap to....

I know, i agree with you.

Insulin = gorilla/turtle belly lol.

Gotta love classic bodybuilding  8)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2012, 05:55:41 AM »
I know, i agree with you.

Insulin = gorilla/turtle belly lol.

Gotta love classic bodybuilding  8)
yesssss
you want to know what megadosing slin and hgh does for a body....
2 words KING KAMALI...
looked decent as a amateur... good physique when he turned pro...
then after he upped the dose, all that grew was his gut, joints, and a little bigger overall... he could not pull it ok because of his frame....looks apalling now.....
ronnie was the same just could pull it because superior frame... but same things happened
Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2012, 07:55:27 PM »
OptimusPrime is one of the better  posters I have seen on getbig in  a long time ....dude knows his shit.
l

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2012, 08:13:54 PM »
OptimusPrime is one of the better  posters I have seen on getbig in  a long time ....dude knows his shit.
;D thanx bro...
a lot is just thinking logical though...
and ped's... yes it's kind of my hobby... seeing a body transform is very cool....
i myself never won a big show... but a lot of my friends have...
i saw very early it was all drugs... kinda ruined the competition aspect of it for me.. lol!
i just like to be somewhat trained and big... but what i love is the science behind the bodybuilding...
and i love getbig.... the honesty... only forum that spills the truth....
raw and how it is.... gh15 started the trend..... what he says is really true... i know pro's.... know what they take....seen things... sick stuff! also funny things.. scary things ... lol!
i wish i had all this info available to me when i was in my teens!
it's gold man..... gold...!

Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2012, 08:31:10 PM »
;D thanx bro...
a lot is just thinking logical though...
and ped's... yes it's kind of my hobby... seeing a body transform is very cool....
i myself never won a big show... but a lot of my friends have...
i saw very early it was all drugs... kinda ruined the competition aspect of it for me.. lol!
i just like to be somewhat trained and big... but what i love is the science behind the bodybuilding...
and i love getbig.... the honesty... only forum that spills the truth....
raw and how it is.... gh15 started the trend..... what he says is really true... i know pro's.... know what they take....seen things... sick stuff! also funny things.. scary things ... lol!
i wish i had all this info available to me when i was in my teens!
it's gold man..... gold...!

Bring on the "sick stuff,funny things and scary things" 

Love to read that shite.

dodger

• Getbig III

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »
i think you guys should read a little more up on hormones

http://www.musclechatroom.com/forum/content.php?29-Hormone-Primers

http://www.musclechatroom.com/forum/content.php?119-testosterone-boost-101
i think you should just go back to "musclechatroom.com" and bother people there...
this is the THUNDERDOME... honest and raw info here.. can't take it? don't like it?
FUCK OFF....  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2012, 01:36:33 PM »
ok mr expert,stop giving out misinformation and dangerous info,....you think you know  how hormonal pathways flow,dude,stop posting dangerous info ok...go and learn kid..your a dreamer..ignorant

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »
ok mr expert,stop giving out misinformation and dangerous info,....you think you know  how hormonal pathways flow,dude,stop posting dangerous info ok...go and learn kid..your a dreamer..ignorant

ahahhah, dude, everybody knows what this stuff does. Every single bodybuilder on this forum, knows more about hormones than a average doctor. Everybody knows that acne comes with high Estradiol, and DHT. ALL THAT shit that its on the website you linked

DONīt go trust internet talking SHIT about hormones, why? Because the info you get from most sites,TV,magezines, THEYRE ALL FAKE. They CANīT study steroids hormones on university, all the doctors around the world claim are FAKE, not the true shit, cause they arent alowed to do research on people. We havenīt ANY long term research on steroids. So they keep telling lies to people that you heart gonna explode or something.

As any, ANY, ANY! Drug, Steroids may have side effects, that can be controled.

Go dream, and keep believing in what u read on the midia, ignorant. here on this board we guys doing it for 30 years.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »

ahahhah, dude, everybody knows what this stuff does. Every single bodybuilder on this forum, knows more about hormones than a average doctor. Everybody knows that acne comes with high Estradiol, and DHT. ALL THAT shit that its on the website you linked

DONīt go trust internet talking SHIT about hormones, why? Because the info you get from most sites,TV,magezines, THEYRE ALL FAKE. They CANīT study steroids hormones on university, all the doctors around the world claim are FAKE, not the true shit, cause they arent alowed to do research on people. We havenīt ANY long term research on steroids. So they keep telling lies to people that you heart gonna explode or something.

As any, ANY, ANY! Drug, Steroids may have side effects, that can be controled.

Go dream, and keep believing in what u read on the midia, ignorant. here on this board we guys doing it for 30 years.
isso ai, meu brother,
deixa essa bixona falando merda...
WE KNOW THE TRUTH.....
foll thinks he is on bb.com or something.... lol!
here on getbig we LOVE ped's!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus