Author Topic: Please help with Acne my development.  (Read 13328 times)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
Please help with Acne my development.
« on: January 05, 2012, 05:19:04 AM »
Hello,

I've already read the bible.

You said bodybuilders overall uses accutane (isotretinoin.) but here in my country is little difficult to get it.

Any other advise without accutane using? Some people say about B5, other about Chorella (herb.) I don't know.

I've been using EAīs for almost a year now (Mostly propionate test, boldenone, stanozolol, and ace trenb for a while.), and my skin is beginning to ruin my appearance.

Here are some pics, i am developing even acne on my stomach, lol, it sux. thanks god is only on my torso, not on the face or legs, my back is pretty fucked up too.

and since I'm posting pics, please give me some feedback about bodyfat, I'm on cutting right now, need to lose that waist fat. I'm on pre-contest, planing on compete in April for a fitness show. (I'm not on bodybuilding level yet lol.)

thx god!

(maybe the acne dont show well on the pics, but there black dots everywhere, and when u get close is fucking disgusting.)

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
Re: Gh15 Please help with Acne my development.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 05:28:05 AM »
Have you tried to make an appt with a dermatologist ? I think you can get roacutane script easily that way.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 05:31:39 AM »
Have you tried to make an appt with a dermatologist ? I think you can get roacutane script easily that way.

Yes, shes a old friend of my family, she knows that i do EAīs and stuff.

But she dont want to prescript cause she needs some tests of my liver...

and my liver should be pretty fucked up right now, since im on juice for a year now.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 05:34:42 AM »
sorry offtopic, you look pretty bloated, how much test a week u take ?
ive seen a couple of "naturals" at my gym with the same problem

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »
When I saw the pics I thought this guy is a natural who's been training max 3 years.

I was wrong.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 05:40:02 AM »
Take some NAC 300-600mg/day e start eating pineapples ASAP. Do the lab work after a month or so.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 05:42:59 AM »

yeah, you look pretty bad for following bible as close as you do. where's the gh in there?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 05:43:45 AM »

Usually over the year I used only about 600mg propionate /Week.

But 2 months from now ive began with something like 600mg propionate plus 300mg enanthate/week, plus the equipona, makes you pretty bloated.

will begin to drop test dosing since i have a vial of ace trenb on the way, and of course I will need to eliminate all water since im on pre-contest.

Im a ballon of water right now. I hope Letrozol and Diuretics do the job when i get to 4/5 weeks out.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 05:45:43 AM »
yeah, you look pretty bad for following bible as close as you do. where's the gh in there?

Sorry GH here is pretty expensive, im on budget right now. I will began on 4ui daily maybe at the end of the year. (chinese GH off course, cause pharm GH here costs like 100 dolars for 12ui.)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 05:46:34 AM »
Take some NAC 300-600mg/day e start eating pineapples ASAP. Do the lab work after a month or so.

I eat lots of pineapple. Shit doesnīt work...

Sorry, but what is NAC?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
So many saddening things in this thread. The topic, the pictures, the comments.  

I hope you re proud of your job "god" of hormones". Look at the results of your influence. Getting the "knowledges" of a minority of extremistic lying insecure drug abusers with nothing better to do of their existences, to the mainstream public thru the internet ... what a great work.

"oliveiraugo "; congrats, you look like a ... natural who s covered with acne. One year of juice to look like that?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 05:52:12 AM »
Drop the gear for a few weeks. Get some soap with benzyol peroxide. Get some vitamen b5 and mega dose it for awhile. If you can get to a tanning bed hit that once a week.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 05:53:39 AM »
So many saddening things in this thread. The topic, the pictures, the comments.  

I hope you re proud of your work "god" of hormones". Look at the results of your influence.

"oliveiraugo "; congrats, you look like a ... natural who s covered with acne. One year of juice to look like that?

i dont think that we can blame gh for this...
fella didnt read the bible... if i were him i would go on tri blends 1cc per day, or EOD, with increased tren ace intake, maybe low dose hgh, that's it, exelent for fitness modeling.
 No need for gram of testosterone a week solo infact its crazy to do it without HGH !, this is what you get if you make this mistake.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
i dont think that we can blame gh for this...
fella didnt read the bible... if i were him i would go on tri blends 1cc per day, or EOD, with increased tren ace intake, that's it. No need for gram of testosterone a week solo, without HGH, this is what you get if you make this mistake.
Lifting weights naturally to stay in shape, not being extremistic about it, not being a narcissist, is healthy and positive, inspiring. Everything else above this line is a mistake. Going the steroid route to cure psychological insecurity is only worsening issues hiding them artificially under a layer of new bullshits, new destructive addictions, behaviors that at some points will have to be unlearned at the cost of even more useless , self inflicted suffering.

Steroids and hgh are suposed to be used for ill, sick people , to ease their pain in the first place. Their use to develop more muscle mass, to develop ego and cure psychological insecurities -unsuccessfuly- is madness.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 05:57:34 AM »
That's a year or juice, you look bad for natty. Where did you buy all your stuff from?  

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 06:32:53 AM »
Drop the gear for a few weeks. Get some soap with benzyol peroxide. Get some vitamen b5 and mega dose it for awhile. If you can get to a tanning bed hit that once a week.

ok dude, thanks, i will try that. I do live in brazil, so go to beach once and a while pretty affordable, hehe.

a love those stupid comments like im 15 years guy or some steroid newbie.

I have 25 yo, I trained natural for 10 years, I do study steroids since 18, and began to try bodybuilding 2 years ago. I only discovered GH15 3 months ago.

Im bloated in this pictures, but pictures lie, my arms still measure "45cm". And im 5"11 200 pounds. I donīt care about anyone saying shit on the internet, because most of them when i meet personally are smaller than me. I will continue my pre contest, and when i get frist place I will post here again.

I have good knowledge about bodybuilding, cycles, steroids, nutrition, BUT, I donīt find good resources of juice. Thats is RARE my friends, u need connections... Neither use GH, neither USE those supplements that sell in americana and help you guys, cause is a waste of money and expensive as fuck here in Brazil.

All of my gear are underground. Except for Test... maybe had injected underdoused shit all over the year...

I use mostly Landerlan (Argentina.) Growth Company (Brazil.) undergrounds.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 06:36:34 AM »
Lifting weights naturally to stay in shape, not being extremistic about it, not being a narcissist, is healthy and positive, inspiring. Everything else above this line is a mistake. Going the steroid route to cure psychological insecurity is only worsening issues hiding them artificially under a layer of new bullshits, new destructive addictions, behaviors that at some points will have to be unlearned at the cost of even more useless , self inflicted suffering.

Steroids and hgh are suposed to be used for ill, sick people , to ease their pain in the first place. Their use to develop more muscle mass, to develop ego and cure psychological insecurities -unsuccessfuly- is madness.

Will you shut up. Life is short if someone wants to inject some steroids to look better and feel better about themselves who fucking cares. You're such a debby downer. Why are you even on this site every post I read of yours you sound like a highschool principal or something. Go fuck yourself.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 06:37:14 AM »
22.5 inch guns. That's getbig's record. Congratulations. :)

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 06:37:21 AM »
ok dude, thanks, i will try that. I do live in brazil, so go to beach once and a while pretty affordable, hehe.

I have 25 yo, I trained natural for 10 years, I do study steroids since 18, and began to try bodybuilding 2 years ago. I only discovered GH15 3 months ago.

Im bloated in this pictures, but pictures lie, my arms still measure 22.5 inches. And im 5"11 200 pounds. I donīt care about anyone saying shit on the internet, because most of them when i meet personally are smaller than me. I will continue my pre contest, and when i get frist place I will post here again.

I have good knowledge about bodybuilding, cycles, steroids, nutrition, BUT, I donīt find good resources of juice. Thats is RARE my friends, u need connections... Neither use GH, neither USE those supplements that sell in americana and help you guys, cause is a waste of money and expensive as fuck here in Brazil.

All of my gear are underground. Except for Test... maybe had injected underdoused shit all over the year...

no nobody said, at least i didnt, that you dont have a clue about gear... just IMO you will look a lot of better if on triblends all year round and a little higher tren ace dose, than if you were on test gram a week the whole year...you will weight lighter yes, but conditioned weight ! that matters especially for fitness modeling in what you are interested. just my two cents
i think its not that hard to find triblends, even in your country.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 06:40:22 AM »
Will you shut up. Life is short if someone wants to inject some steroids to look better and feel better about themselves who fucking cares. You're such a debby downer. Why are you even on this site every post I read of yours you sound like a highschool principal or something. Go fuck yourself.

oh i see we have a deep thinker here..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 06:40:38 AM »

Im bloated in this pictures, but pictures lie, my arms still measure 22.5 inches. And im 5"11 200 pounds. I donīt care about anyone saying shit on the internet, because most of them when i meet personally are smaller than me. I will continue my pre contest, and when i get frist place I will post here again.

Oh brother. Where's Squad when we need him.  

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44:40 AM »
what the fuck is triblend?

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »
no nobody said, at least i didnt, that you dont have a clue about gear... just IMO you will look a lot of better if on triblends all year round and a little higher tren ace dose, than if you were on test gram a week the whole year...you will weight lighter yes, but conditioned weight ! that matters especially for fitness modeling in what you are interested. just my two cents
i think its not that hard to find triblends, even in your country.

i think it's generally harder to find legit blends than solo test

and 22,5 inch arms, ooooh boy  ;D
does that mean brazilian synthol master race or just poor measuring skills?

btw you look like shit
(suprprised nobody has said that before)
hope this helps bro

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »
what the fuck is triblend?
tren ace, propionate masteron mix 50 50 50 depending , but mostly 50 50 50 per one ml

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 06:49:04 AM »
Hey dude, im not saying that im big and conditioned, lol? Im far from it. VERY VERY far.

Im just saying that im far away from a natural kiddo... We live in a sick world where people on 1g test week and 500mg of trenbo ace claims to be natural
Itīs just sick...

just saying, im still on frist year of underground shit gear, unfortunatly, need to get some sources.

I will began to get more ace trenb, and try to lower the test tho. Tri blends should work. I really thank you guys.

About acne, any more advising?