Author Topic: Happy Couple  (Read 1901 times)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Happy Couple
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »
Then PM me your age. I Will not leak it to anyone.

Good for you guys, but you are still in the "good" years. That said, again, I hope it all goes great for the both of you. Wish you the best.

Even if "your" marriage is great, it is sadly, the exception, not the norm.

Early thirties.  Shit could go bad, but I hope not

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
So uh..was his mom's vag so tight that his head turned out like that? That is the longest flat head I've ever seen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »
On this guy, yeah he got that woman on his flat head looks alone, lol. Gee and he owns a Porsche dealership...we could go so indeph with that one.

But on marriage, most people (women) get married because they focus more on the wedding than the actually marriage. And if a female is her 30s and she is listening to "biological clock", which doesn't really exist, she'll get married to the first douchebag loser who asks her. You don't know how many losers, idiots, criminally fucked up men I see at work, who claim that this chick is his fiancé or she claims the same thing.

And many of the people don't find out the truth about the people until they go for counseling and sometimes after. And let's not start with the fact that the baby boomer gen has left us with a example of marriage and relationships... You not happy, get a divorce. Your spouse gets fat, get a divorce. I wouldn't go as far as to say marriage is outdated, it's just that the people are too fucked up and too immature for it. People want instance results, like microwaved popcorn, problem is if you don't watch the marriage, it will burn out, just like the popcorn.

On the living together, studies have shown that partners are more apt to cheat on one another in that environment, and as the saying goes, why buy the cow if you get the milk for free, and this goes into respect as well, why should that man respect a woman whose willing to not demand a better relationship, but only accepts a lesser one?