Author Topic: I don't believe the handicapped stickers....  (Read 4868 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: I don't believe the handicapped stickers....
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »
Hey maybe he can afford it, maybe he got it thru the Cash for clunkers program. Just because one is handicap or has the sticker doesn't mean that they are poor. Come to Annapolis, you'll see "handicap" people coming off of sailboats and yachts in the marinas. Some live on their boats

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2009, 11:44:52 AM »
In Ireland if you get a DLA car you get a brand new car every 3 years. Crazy!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2009, 01:13:47 PM »
...that lazy-asses have in their vehicles. I feel more than 50% of them are fraudulent so they can park close to the store.

and you know who fraudulently uses them the most....

discuss

i know an indian guy that actually had some sorta leg problem...some flesh eating bacteria he had to get removed ..blah...anyhow..he actually is in constant pain...
but he refuses to get a handicap sticker

says its beneath him...

props...more should be like him
carpe` vaginum!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »
In Ireland if you get a DLA car you get a brand new car every 3 years. Crazy!

not anymore.  God has punished your economy, blasphemer

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
...that lazy-asses have in their vehicles. I feel more than 50% of them are fraudulent so they can park close to the store.

and you know who fraudulently uses them the most....

discuss

I agree. Lazy fuckers. How come the "handicapped" can use my regular parking spot, but I cannot use theirs?

Handicapped folks have it great. They get the best parking spots, they get automatic doors, they get bigger bathroom stalls, they get to go straight to the front of the line at Disneyland, et cetera.

Seriously though, I'd say about half the folks using those plates or stickers get around just fine. They really are lazy.
HAHA, RON.....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2009, 01:21:26 PM »
not anymore.  God has punished your economy, blasphemer

Nope, I think they still are available

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
all i know is when i say a driver whizzing past me on the freeway going 80 miles per hour or so with a handicap sticker on their  car, i think " how damn handicap can this person be if they can drive that fast on a freeway".

sorry, to me, handicap in a car means you can barely drive and your driving is limited to side roads and certain times of the day and yes, you can barely walk and you have to park near a store/business.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2009, 06:28:21 PM »
Ever see those 'baby on board' stickers.

WTF am I meant to do? I don't care if you have a baby on board. I drive safely at all times I wont change it cos you have a stupid sign. ALso most of these people drive like twats

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »
i saw a sticker once..it said

"hire the handicapped, there are fun to watch!" :D
carpe` vaginum!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2009, 09:37:05 PM »
Ever see those 'baby on board' stickers.

WTF am I meant to do? I don't care if you have a baby on board. I drive safely at all times I wont change it cos you have a stupid sign. ALso most of these people drive like twats

Lol.  Channeling the spirit of George Carlin.  Good on ya.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »
I saw sister this old woman had on her car. It read, "I may be driving slow, but I'm in front of you." As quickl as there was a pening I passed that lady...How are you gonna go 50 in a 65?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2009, 11:13:43 PM »
True story: one time I pulled into a store, in the handicapped parking there was a brand new Ferrari 430S with a handicapped sticker in his windshield

unfuckingbelievable...it belonged to some mid life crisis guy who looked pretty fucking fit and appeared to have no handicap whatsoever.

Fucking scam artists.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2009, 07:07:12 AM »
True story: one time I pulled into a store, in the handicapped parking there was a brand new Ferrari 430S with a handicapped sticker in his windshield

unfuckingbelievable...it belonged to some mid life crisis guy who looked pretty fucking fit and appeared to have no handicap whatsoever.

Fucking scam artists.

yeah like the tool does not have enough with the car, now he is also entitled to a VIP parking space.  Whoever would drive around in a Ferrari has to be a stooge anyhow.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2009, 08:08:23 AM »
Here is Scotland there are far too many handicapped parking spaces and far too many people with thir blue "handicapt" cards. Most of them are faking invalidity status to qualify for more state benefits. The cnuts dont work, get a free car, best parking spaces and add nothing to society. What I would like to see is the government arranging to modify all these handicapped spaces one night so that lethal gas gets pumped straight up into every car which parks there for a few days. This would wipe out :

1. Genuine handicapped people who are a drain on society.
2. Fake handicapped benefit scroungers who do nothing but stink up the world for the rest of us
3. People who park in handicapped spaces illegally because they are lazy fat smelly turds

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2009, 08:31:18 AM »
I think Lax likes to pay attention to what black people do and ignore what white people do.

No
I just hate the double standards and political correctness
In the county in which I live in, which is a very conservative co ( they have a history of voting repub), when I go to the grocery stores, the people who are the handicapped spaces are white, and yes I to do wonder what their handicap is, as they are walking perfectly okay. I don't know what the criteria for handicap stickers is. Also the ones I see using the scooters are mainly fat white women or fat white men with big glasses and a even bigger attitude problem.

Many of the stores I go to have spots for women who have newborns or toddlers. These are taken up by women who have soccer teams or have bred their own starting 5. If you go during the middle of the day, you see alot of this.

Also, elderly people get downright ignorant and verbally abusive to the storeclerks when it comes to playing the lottery. I've seen several on more than one occasion try and rush the clerks to do their lottery tickets before the person ahead of them, they feel that they are more important, I guess it's all that pent up anger from being at Sunrise all day long.

I agree. I hate the lottery. Figure it this way...the oldsters must be pissed off if they are 70+ yrs old and still trying to hit it big financially

Also, when I was a clerk in another co, the majority of people who came in or called in for handicap tag court ( they were not displaying the handicap tag on their rearview mirror, while parking in handicap spots--most claim it fell down), were white. And many were very rude, and insist that the courts should believe them over the cop that gave them the ticket.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2009, 08:32:58 AM »
i know an indian guy that actually had some sorta leg problem...some flesh eating bacteria he had to get removed ..blah...anyhow..he actually is in constant pain...
but he refuses to get a handicap sticker

says its beneath him...

props...more should be like him

absolutely

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2009, 09:43:23 AM »
It is not beneath him - it is his choice if he availed from it i have no bother as he has a genuine condition.

lax is your hand still fooked?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »
Here is Scotland there are far too many handicapped parking spaces and far too many people with thir blue "handicapt" cards. Most of them are faking invalidity status to qualify for more state benefits. The cnuts dont work, get a free car, best parking spaces and add nothing to society. What I would like to see is the government arranging to modify all these handicapped spaces one night so that lethal gas gets pumped straight up into every car which parks there for a few days. This would wipe out :

1. Genuine handicapped people who are a drain on society.
2. Fake handicapped benefit scroungers who do nothing but stink up the world for the rest of us
3. People who park in handicapped spaces illegally because they are lazy fat smelly turds

Surely you are aware of this being tried in Germany during the 1930's-1940's?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »
Why the name change Moosejaw?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »
They get a FREE car in Scottland ?!!? WHAT THE F U C K ?!