Author Topic: Ron Paul on Hamas  (Read 4135 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ron Paul on Hamas
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
The entire bible is filled with violence either by god or inspired by god
Lets start with the flood intended to decimate the human race and go on from there

To be fair thats mostly in the old testament

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 09:30:55 AM »
To be fair thats mostly in the old testament

And "the good news" is the new testament

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 09:32:51 AM »

God is schizophrenic

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 09:33:19 AM »
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 12:30:42 PM »
Fk! A politician that speaks truth!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 01:39:11 PM »
You can do whatever you wish.  But engaging in faulty logic because others do the same isn't very wise.   

lol everyone... everyone... let me englihten you.

Our friend tbombz is a self prophesied friend of God slash prophet.

He claims that in order for evil to perish, no one must fight in defense. Those who are evil, you must smile and 'love them' when they kill you. Like... as they are killing you 'love them' and that twill change their heart and there will no longer be evil and those that get killed go to heaven.

And if you really think I am just being bonkers funny, believe me he actually believes this.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »

Where Jesus throws out the coin dudes and gets angry at them. Also the same good news where Jesus says he does not bring peace but a sword to divide everyone.

Anyhow...

Lala fairy tale land preaching is impractical.

There can never be peace without justice. Period.

War happens for two reasons. For greed or for justice. If there is no justice there will be no peace in people's hearts or in their lives. If there is greed, certain people will suffer at the expense of others and thus the same scenario lack of peace and eventually there will be war. Likewise for those that initiate the fighting, for greed, pretty self explanatory, those for justice, well they may try to avert the injustice in society.

Tbombz does not understand that he has some weird fantasy belief about justice, love and pece.

Plus as an ex-christian, I find it highly hypocritical that all the pastors keep talking about emotional rhetoric, like everything is love and peace blindly. Hypocritically enough the crusades were what? Love and peace? Hell even the Christian Arabs were not spared. Forget Jews and Muslims.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 01:44:43 PM »
being wise is far better than being accurate.  wisdom includes accuracy, accuracy does not necessarily include any wisdom.

You miss by a long shot, and unwisely so.

Amidoinitright  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 02:36:06 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
Since you cannot know god anymore then me, the only thing we have to gauge his character is his creation wouldn't you say.
absolutely. and theres not a single fucking instance of a god coming out of the sky and using violence or any other means to stop suffering, war, blasphemy, etc.  god is most obviously, upon inspection of reality, completely hands off and a strict pacifist.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »
The entire bible is filled with violence either by god or inspired by god
Lets start with the flood intended to decimate the human race and go on from there
i think it a bit obtuse to bring up man-made religious dogma (like the bible) when discussing "god".  most dogma flies in the face of the observable facts, while the concept of god is essential to making sense of the world. two very different things.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »
So as usual, we better follow tbomz God's prophet  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »
So as usual, we better follow tbomz God's prophet  ::)
no, i dont want your worship, i want you to think on your own and stop being a slave to other men (in your case - the blasphemous muhammad)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 03:28:32 PM »
According to the Hebrew-Christian lore, God murdered all the first born sons of Egypt.   He also flooded the world, killing every human being, plant and animal, save the select few he chose to spare.   The Jewish God is a vengeful, spiteful and wrathful guy. 
good point. religious doma is bullshit.   

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »
no, i dont want your worship, i want you to think on your own and stop being a slave to other men (in your case - the blasphemous muhammad)

lol at irony of ignorance about God and about religions AND the irony of you and what you say :)

Trust me we are only slaves and servants to God not 'other men' :) Those who reject God are slaves to other humans and other entities of this world :)

Sigh 'blasphemy'  ;D So you invent your own religion. Good for you. You're going far with that.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 03:30:46 PM »
good point. religious doma is bullshit.   

It took an awfully long time, ...but finally we can agree on something.  :)
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »
if it was needed for justice, i think so
So god created some people that needed some killing?

Interesting.

I guess god's not perfect then.

G

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 03:41:06 PM »
lol at irony of ignorance about God and about religions AND the irony of you and what you say :)

Trust me we are only slaves and servants to God not 'other men' :) Those who reject God are slaves to other humans and other entities of this world :)

Sigh 'blasphemy'  ;D So you invent your own religion. Good for you. You're going far with that.
your not a slave to god. he gave you free will. accept it. realize it. think about the implications. he doesnt want your worship. he wants you to be your own person. he wants you to be independant. if he wanted drones to worship him all day everyday he would have made people that way b

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »
your not a slave to god. he gave you free will. accept it. realize it. think about the implications. he doesnt want your worship. he wants you to be your own person. he wants you to be independant. if he wanted drones to worship him all day everyday he would have made people that way b

Sure, your teachings oh prophet are fascinating *sarcasm*

If you're not a slave to anything, how come you depend on food, you depend on being born into this world through a pair of parents, you depend on sustenance and resources from this planet which came 'magically' to you?

In fact God has 'drones' that worship him, Angels, they obey God and do God's bidding. But of course you don't believe in that.

We are given choice unlike angels, and if we make the right choices it is better than a drone that does what God made him to do. But if we do the wrong choices we are worse than animals, as we have intellect, but chose to do wrong.

You are a confused fella, because you make up stuff as you go and try to 'discredit' everyone, every religion, every prophetic lineage, etc... and somehow YOU of all of mankind know better  :o Shocking.

The moment you gave that BS preaching of yours how people who are being killed should show love when they are being killed and should not fight back.... I closed the door on your preaching. Devoid of intellect sorry. It's disgusting actually.

A person being raped by US soldiers and their family in the next room massacred, are these victims to 'show love' to their aggressors to 'change the aggressors'.

you are sick

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
I don't discredit people I discredit religion.   The idea that god wants you to worship him is insulting to the idea of god.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 05:20:07 PM »
And yes I think if you wish to be as close to god like in your actions then you should love everyone and refuse to ever feel anything negative about anyone and refuse to ever use violence against anyone as well. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2012, 05:22:18 PM »
And yes I think if you wish to be as close to god like in your actions then you should love everyone and refuse to ever feel anything negative about anyone and refuse to ever use violence against anyone as well.  

Specifically when you are being stabbed in the face you will tell them you love them. You literally said this before.

I have nothing else to discuss with someone who has twisted thinking that goes that far.

I already said before in Islam we are encouraged to show love and kindness even when others don't as to persuade them in a positive way, however, that does not mean if you are being unjustly treated to be an idiot, or if you are being oppressed to 'looove your oppressor' and whatever other non-sense you have uttered before.

You're frickin crazy bro. You will never 'see the light' or use your brain to realize how foolish what you're saying is (not the part of being kind to others or loving others but your extreme non-sense)... UNTIL you are put in a situation like say that Iraqi 14 year old girl that was raped by US soldiers and her family next door all massacred.

You are living in a fantasy secluded unreality world.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2012, 12:10:22 AM »
Sure, your teachings oh prophet are fascinating *sarcasm*

If you're not a slave to anything, how come you depend on food, you depend on being born into this world through a pair of parents, you depend on sustenance and resources from this planet which came 'magically' to you?

In fact God has 'drones' that worship him, Angels, they obey God and do God's bidding. But of course you don't believe in that.
We are given choice unlike angels, and if we make the right choices it is better than a drone that does what God made him to do. But if we do the wrong choices we are worse than animals, as we have intellect, but chose to do wrong.

You are a confused fella, because you make up stuff as you go and try to 'discredit' everyone, every religion, every prophetic lineage, etc... and somehow YOU of all of mankind know better  :o Shocking.

The moment you gave that BS preaching of yours how people who are being killed should show love when they are being killed and should not fight back.... I closed the door on your preaching. Devoid of intellect sorry. It's disgusting actually.

A person being raped by US soldiers and their family in the next room massacred, are these victims to 'show love' to their aggressors to 'change the aggressors'.

you are sick
Yes, of course I don't.

No one has proved it.

Why would I believe it?
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 04:03:13 AM »
i can understand taking that position.

but there is suffering and mass atrocity on earth everyday.

if god would use violence, if god would ever interfere in any direct way to stop humans from doing evil, then surely he would have done so already.

but the holocaust happened. at this very moment some young person in some third world country is being brutally beaten and raped to death.

where is god?

i think it very obvious that god would never engage in violence. 
I think its obvious that god does not exist.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2012, 04:21:28 AM »
I think its obvious that god does not exist.

god exists in the same way as unicorns and the easter bunny

nothing more

but it's silly to suggest that 'god' does not exist (while using a term that we all understand)