Author Topic: VIDEO@@@Jennifer Cowan After Winning 2008 NPC Jr USA Overall!  (Read 5754 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: VIDEO@@@Jennifer Cowan After Winning 2008 NPC Jr USA Overall!
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 09:51:36 PM »
What was up with the "Karate Kicks" tho?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!

Her routine looks so awesome, the karate kicks, the teenage mun tine ninja turtle kicks lol, amazing routine Jen!
TEAM Nasser

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2008, 03:25:13 AM »
seriously????
http://www.herbiceps.com/menu/videoclippics/jenniferlynncowanpics.htm

http://www.livevideo.com/video/A83B89A015034F249B5B15BF9D9E40CD/jennifer-cowan.aspx

Why can't these people just be fkn normal? What kind of a woman does that shit anyway? I thought Beast was a normal girl who just happened to be into BBing. Turns out she is as bad as the rest of them, now it makes sense why Rip was spamming the board with every one of Jens moves this past weekend, she has to drum up business for her whorewebsites ::)
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 05:06:03 AM »
Why can't these people just be fkn normal? What kind of a woman does that shit anyway? I thought Beast was a normal girl who just happened to be into BBing. Turns out she is as bad as the rest of them, now it makes sense why Rip was spamming the board with every one of Jens moves this past weekend, she has to drum up business for her whorewebsites ::)
seriously

the shit pisses me off---well thats a little strong statement....but does annoy me, why do people need to be lazy and sacrifice their pride and decency for a buck---shit I work my ass off for $$$$ and never once thought about selling my body out or some crazy shit like that

what are her kids going to think----oh yeah, female BBers sacrifice that ability for a plastic trophy :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 05:20:19 AM »
There is no money for the women at all. There is very little interest in the female side of it in terms of prize money, sponsorship, fan interest etc..

Without guys who get hard and jack-off to these women..they would be no money to be made. I guess it beats sliding down a pole - literally in some cases - or being wolf whistled and mauled by a bunch of frat boys.

It's just another variation of the time old tradition of women using their bodies to exploit the lust of men.

Of course..some/many of the guys do it too..but bodybuilding is a fetishistic 'sport' at the best of times.
O

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2008, 06:25:44 AM »
Where is she, she hasn't posted for quite some time it seems?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:41 AM »
Some of you guys are being a bit harsh. This is not Gay for Pay or even Muscleweb with Johnnie Jackson showering in his thong for the masturbatory thrills of male muscle lovers. This is a chick who works out (hard) getting paid to flex her muscles on the internet. If she could get paid to do that IRL, most of us would call it a 'guest posing'.
BigNationRadio.com

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »
There is no money for the women at all. There is very little interest in the female side of it in terms of prize money, sponsorship, fan interest etc..

Without guys who get hard and jack-off to these women..they would be no money to be made. I guess it beats sliding down a pole - literally in some cases - or being wolf whistled and mauled by a bunch of frat boys.

It's just another variation of the time old tradition of women using their bodies to exploit the lust of men.

Of course..some/many of the guys do it too..but bodybuilding is a fetishistic 'sport' at the best of times.

True, the prize money is a wash, but money can be made from competing in many ways.

Ex competitors Cynthia James, Sylvia Tremblay & others makes a killing designing posing suits [$400+ each most times, and they are booked months at a time]. Jen Hendershot, fitness pro, charges about $500 a day to choreograph fitness girls routines. Some pros do professional makeup/hair for other competitors. Ex Ms Olympia Corey Everson speaks at personal trainer conferences. Other girls charge top dollar for nutrition plans, PT, even own gyms etc. One can take their competitive success and translate it to real world success in various manners - if they wish.

Doing the whole webcam & similar work is a choice, not a necessity. We as females have many other options if we choose to do so.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 04:55:47 PM »
True, the prize money is a wash, but money can be made from competing in many ways.

Ex competitors Cynthia James, Sylvia Tremblay & others makes a killing designing posing suits [$400+ each most times, and they are booked months at a time]. Jen Hendershot, fitness pro, charges about $500 a day to choreograph fitness girls routines. Some pros do professional makeup/hair for other competitors. Ex Ms Olympia Corey Everson speaks at personal trainer conferences. Other girls charge top dollar for nutrition plans, PT, even own gyms etc. One can take their competitive success and translate it to real world success in various manners - if they wish.

Doing the whole webcam & similar work is a choice, not a necessity. We as females have many other options if we choose to do so.

WELL SAID!!!!!!................

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »

Exactly, every time some chick does that type of "work" it reflects poorly on other hard working female BBers.  Women should make careers for themselves so they can hold their heads up high and stop living in this stupid fantasy world where losers like Bernie pay them money to jack off to them online.
E

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 07:49:16 PM »
top money makers for bodybuilding and fitness as of 2007 january

1. hormone dealer and bulk supplier / avaerage income 1-3 million dollars a year million dollars a year,,usually sit over seas for obvious reasons

2. top 3 ifbb professional/ 500k to 1 million dollar

3. ifbb professional with contract for big supp company/ 50-350k

4. fitness model on internet with web sites or fitness model with contact in real world/ 20-75k per year

5.  personal trainers male sttrippers ,,dancers..gay for pay as in sex both women and men / up to 20 k a year some do little more as in 20-40k but majority do 20 k or less

this does not include supp companies owners and the peopel who run magazine ,,they are at the top and make as much as the drug dealer and sometimes more,,ryan makes more right now than a supplier can dream of

thats about it

the above also apply to females excluding stripper ,,striper females alwaystop the list  of money makers due to prostitution that is part of the deal

you wanted truth ...gave you truth

fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 03:25:45 AM »
top money makers for bodybuilding and fitness as of 2007 january

5.  personal trainers male sttrippers ,,dancers..gay for pay as in sex both women and men / up to 20 k a year some do little more as in 20-40k but majority do 20 k or less

Well, I guess we are in different economies as I own a gym and I could not get a cleaner for $20k. The trainers in my gym earn significantly above that.