Author Topic: Atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe  (Read 25132 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Idiot atheist "scientist" Steven Hawkin says god didnt build the universe
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »
Chickens are here because of eggs!

God created the chicken who then laid eggs. And nobody created God. God always was and He created all things. That sums it up in a nutshell.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 02:35:37 PM »
You and E-Kul and the other godless swine were owned, weren't you? ::)

I do understand, and to a certain degree empathize with your need to believe in Christ. But be honest here, how long have you been waiting for the resurection of your intelligence?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 02:37:33 PM »
Without gravity there would be nothing, that is scientific fact, as for GOD, it isn't a reasonable or scientific explanation to just state "Their is a GOD because I want their to be one", if their is a GOD, the pursuit of truth, humanities ever increasing knowledge base and continual scientific exploration will bear this out, Until then, your relying on wishful thinking and guesswork!

And no, Religion and Science are opposites, one believes in verifiable truth, and the other believes in fantasy and lies!  Hope this helps
Christians think Earth is only 10,000 years old? Science can prove otherwise, to even hold on to these absurd beliefs when the evidence is overwhelming is a sure sign that religious people are childlike and primitive.

The Bible doesn't state the age of the earth. More nonsense from you, assface. True religion can be verified by science and true science backs up religion because the same God created both. As opposed to them being opposites they are in fact siblings.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 02:38:18 PM »
I do understand, ant to a certain degree empathize with your need to believe in Christ. But be honest here, how long have you been waiting fir the resurection of your intelligence?

My intelligence doesn't need to be resurrected, you twerp.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2013, 02:51:53 PM »
And nobody created God. God always was and He created all things. That sums it up in a nutshell.
If God does not need a cause, neither does the universe.  if the universe does not need a cause, no God is required. That sums it up in a nutshell.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
gravity=magnetism

you cant have magnetism without electricity

and electricity comes from light
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
If God does not need a cause, neither does the universe.  if the universe does not need a cause, no God is required. That sums it up in a nutshell.

Of course the universe needs a cause because it must have been created! Science can prove this because everything has a limited age and hence must have an origin. God, on the other hand, is eternal. You cannot just compare the ageless Creator to the creation and lump the 2 together as if they're the same when the difference is infinite!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »
gravity=magnetism

Honest question, do you have a drug problem?
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2013, 03:02:06 PM »
Honest question, do you have a drug problem?

stop being a troll and pick apart my points
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »
gravity=magnetism

God is light but His light is spiritual. Electricity and gravity and magnetism are merely physical.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
Of course the universe needs a cause because it must have been created! Science can prove this because everything has a limited age and hence must have an origin. God, on the other hand, is eternal. You cannot just compare the ageless Creator to the creation and lump the 2 together as if they're the same when the difference is infinite!
We know that space and time was created by the big bang  Time didn't exist before the big bang, therefore there was no time for God to exist in. Their is no such thing as eternity, as time has a beginning and an end.  If time has no beginning, we could never have arrived at this point in time. An infinite amount of time would have to go by first, which would never come to an end. 
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2013, 03:13:41 PM »
I have noticed that most atheist and scientists assume the role of truth authority, like they define what is true and what is not, even though they can't possibly know.

Natural science and mathematic is way to limited, and would become to complex for humans to describe the universe with in the end anyway. Yet they cling to it tooth and nail as the be all end all de facto standard, even though it's a dead end.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
I have noticed that most Religious people assume the role of truth authority, like they define what is true and what is not, even though they can't possibly know.

Religion is way to limited, and would become to complex for humans to describe the universe with in the end anyway. Yet they cling to it tooth and nail as the be all end all de facto standard, even though it's a dead end.
Fixed
V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »
There is NO circular reasoning here. God created all things and the buck stops with God. Nobody created God. How could anyone have created the Creator? There's just the Creator and the creation. As for God's origin, He always was. That's why He is God. He had no beginning nor will He have an end; He is the Apha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. That's just the way it is because there MUST have been an eternal God in order for anything to have been created. Your so-called never-ending complexity is simple enough for even a chimpanzee to resolve. Understand?

So let's get this straight. Everything requires a creator. But the creator doesn't? That's a weird definition of everything you have there.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »
I shit bigger than god

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2013, 03:26:22 PM »
What circular reasoning? The eternal God is the Creator who created all things. What's so hard to understand about that?

You assume what you're trying to prove; if only there was a name for this logical fallacy... wait! THERE IS!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2013, 03:28:59 PM »
So let's get this straight. Everything requires a creator. But the creator doesn't? That's a weird definition of everything you have there.

Of course not man. Think about it carefully. Everything CREATED requires a Creator. The Creator Himself is obviously not a creation because you either create or are a creator and the Creator creates. God already said that He always was and has no beginning or end of days so how could He possibly have been created?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2013, 03:31:12 PM »
You assume what you're trying to prove; if only there was a name for this logical fallacy... wait! THERE IS!

I'm asuming nothing because everything I say is already proven, friend. The only logical fallacy is that that exists solely in your head, nothing more. God is eternal; His creation isn't. Next!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2013, 03:36:41 PM »
 A LOT of top genius say there is NO God

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »
A LOT of top genius say there is NO God

Then they are no geniuses at all but rather top dumbasses.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »

A

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »
Think about it carefully.

OK... I will.

Everything CREATED requires a Creator.

But does everything require a creator?

The Creator Himself is obviously not a creation because you either create or are a creator and the Creator creates.

So again, your argument is that everything requires a creator. Except your imaginary friend. That's a fancy definition of everything.

God already said that He always was and has no beginning or end of days so how could He possibly have been created?

And Supergod said "That God dude is full of shit. I know, I stuffed him full of it yesterday. Fun times man... He was crying about it, said he's gonna show me! What a loser. Anyways... wanna get together later, have a pose-down and then go do some whores?" Just now. On the telephone!

I'm asuming nothing because everything I say is already proven, friend.

I don't think that proven means what you think it means...

The only logical fallacy is that that exists solely in your head, nothing more. God is eternal; His creation isn't. Next!

Do you wave your hands like some kind of Jedi when you try to play this game? Because if you are, it's not working.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:18 PM »
Fixed

This coming from 'E-Kul' who enjoys living in sin and filth as an unmarried man enjoying the luxuries of marriage and who pretends to care for the slain kids.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:31 PM »
OK... I will.

But does everything require a creator?

So again, your argument is that everything requires a creator. Except your imaginary friend. That's a fancy definition of everything.

And Supergod said "That God dude is full of shit. I know, I stuffed him full of it yesterday. Fun times man... He was crying about it, said he's gonna show me! What a loser. Anyways... wanna get together later, have a pose-down and then go do some whores?" Just now. On the telephone!

I don't think that proven means what you think it means...

Do you wave your hands like some kind of Jedi when you try to play this game? Because if you are, it's not working.

You are very weak man.