Author Topic: This is seriously messed up!!!  (Read 6136 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This is seriously messed up!!!
« on: March 06, 2014, 04:00:00 AM »
Mass. court: Subway 'upskirt' photos not illegal

Posted: Mar 05, 2014 5:50 PM EST
Updated: Mar 05, 2014 6:01 PM EST

By MARK PRATT
Associated Press

BOSTON (AP) - A man who took cellphone photos up the skirts of women riding the Boston subway did not violate state law because the women were not nude or partially nude, Massachusetts' highest court ruled Wednesday.

The Supreme Judicial Court overruled a lower court that had upheld charges against Michael Robertson, who was arrested in August 2010 by transit police who set up a sting after getting reports that he was using his cellphone to take photos and video up female riders' skirts and dresses.

The ruling immediately prompted top Beacon Hill lawmakers to pledge to update state law.

Existing so-called Peeping Tom laws protect people from being photographed in dressing rooms and bathrooms when nude or partially nude, but the way the law is written, it does not protect clothed people in public areas, the court said.

"A female passenger on a MBTA trolley who is wearing a skirt, dress, or the like covering these parts of her body is not a person who is 'partially nude,' no matter what is or is not underneath the skirt by way of underwear or other clothing," the court said in its ruling....

Read more at: http://www.nbc-2.com/story/24897196/mass-court-subway-upskirt-photos-not-illegal

Well then gouging out a pervert's eyes, and stomping on his testicles in stilettos shouldn't be illegal either!  >:(
After all, anyone willing to violate another human like this shouldn't have any expectation of ever getting jollies again.
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Re: This is seriously messed up!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 04:19:44 AM »
So, you could also take pictures down shirts, of the cleavage. The person wears a shirt, so is dressed.
Or down a pair of sweatpants, when you pull back the waist band...
Or a whale tail... (ok, these are just asking for it  ;) )

I never wearskirts or dresses, because then I feel partially nude. So drafty around my lady parts...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 04:43:25 AM »
So, you could also take pictures down shirts, of the cleavage. The person wears a shirt, so is dressed.
Or down a pair of sweatpants, when you pull back the waist band...
Or a whale tail... (ok, these are just asking for it  ;) )

I never wearskirts or dresses, because then I feel partially nude. So drafty around my lady parts...

:o  pssst:  That's where panties come in
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 05:39:03 AM »

:o  pssst:  That's where panties come in

Neh... When wearing a skirt/dress and being all as female as possible, I feel I should wear a skimpy little piece of lace underwear. Wearing a huge grandma-like white-and-flowers undie would be such a desception for my hubby.
Too bad for him, I prefer jeans over anything.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 05:48:25 AM »
Neh... When wearing a skirt/dress and being all as female as possible, I feel I should wear a skimpy little piece of lace underwear. Wearing a huge grandma-like white-and-flowers undie would be such a desception for my hubby.
Too bad for him, I prefer jeans over anything.  ;)

A woman should always wear skimpy, lacy, and extremely expensive lingerie, ...even if no one but her sees it.
What's the point in being a woman if you can't wear pretty lingerie? Granny panties are for grannies.
Besides... when you're wearing amazing lingerie, you'll generate enough body heat to keep the lady parts warm
w