Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes secret surgery: 'You won't hear me complaining'  (Read 727 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
He'll be back.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/arnold-schwarzenegger-undergoes-secret-surgery-wont-hear-complaining

Arnold Schwarzenegger underwent secret surgery last week after years of having an irregular heartbeat.

The action star revealed on his podcast, "Arnold's Pump Club," that he had an operation at the Cleveland Clinic. "I have some personal news to share. Last Monday I had surgery for a pacemaker and became a little bit more of a machine," the 76-year-old told listeners.

"Just saying this to all of you, goes against so much of my upbringing in Austria. Where nobody, ever, talked about medical issues. Everything related to health care was kept to yourself," he added.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Arnold can't let go  of the fame he once had.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
"secret" lmao. 

It's really hard to believe this guy isn't gay. Very feminine attention-seeking behavior. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Handfuls of D-bol and Primo tabs (like skittles) for decades can feck w/ your ticker...
He had heart-valve surgery years ago as well...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Arnold has a podcast? Lmao!! What does he talk about? Riding bikes, wearing lifts and hanging with Greta?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
After Arnold wakes up from the procedure, this is the face he sees:

"1"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm going against getbig. He won 7 Mr. Olympias.  He was the governor of California twice. For years the highest paid movie star. Marries a Kennedy.  Bangs his maid.  If they had an award for the biggest getbigger he would win.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
I hope he goes the way of the Dodo.  Soon. He is filth made flesh and deserves a moral flaying.

And we may not hear him "complaining" but the world is filled with his bitching.  Fuque arnold to Hades.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
I'm going against getbig. He won 7 Mr. Olympias.  He was the governor of California twice. For years the highest paid movie star. Marries a Kennedy.  Bangs his maid.  If they had an award for the biggest getbigger he would win.

Agree.  Don't like the pussy liberal he's become but he's subject to massive jealousy based hate here.  He's 76 and has clearly won, especially for some schmuck from Austria.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

"1"

Hahahha!!

“I’ve been waiting for you, Arnold…..in the shadows.”

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Not to mention he came out of 5 years retirement to wipe out Mentzer's hype/Heavy duty B.S and retired again . ;D

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Barracuda mode

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Arnold's a turd

Dokey111

• Getbig V

"1"

;D

Rambone

• Getbig V