Author Topic: Q & A: Ask the Bro Scientist  (Read 3352 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Q & A: Ask the Bro Scientist
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 02:17:47 AM »
What is 17.97 the square root of?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 04:11:35 AM »
I think it has more to do with fuel air ratio...When you change the orifice you are effectively "adjusting the carburetor".

Huh, I wouldn't have thought ratio would be a consideration since the combustion isn't enclosed like an engine.  There's just gas and endless air around it making their own ratio at the flame.  Is there a venturi in there?  Don't see why you couldn't just sight the flame and make adjustments to a regulator on the bottle.  I'm imagining things like stoves, water heaters, etc.

The smaller jets thing I got from continuous hot water heaters I got for cheap.  Bosch or Rinnai, can't remember.  Still haven't got around to them.  They are dual gas units, though, so could have been purpose built.  Other than metering in the fuel gas to the burner, differences I can think of would be piping for propane pressure and burn temp tolerance.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 09:48:38 AM »
Cable squats

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 11:53:27 AM »
Huh, I wouldn't have thought ratio would be a consideration since the combustion isn't enclosed like an engine.  There's just gas and endless air around it making their own ratio at the flame.  Is there a venturi in there?  Don't see why you couldn't just sight the flame and make adjustments to a regulator on the bottle.  I'm imagining things like stoves, water heaters, etc.

The smaller jets thing I got from continuous hot water heaters I got for cheap.  Bosch or Rinnai, can't remember.  Still haven't got around to them.  They are dual gas units, though, so could have been purpose built.  Other than metering in the fuel gas to the burner, differences I can think of would be piping for propane pressure and burn temp tolerance.

If the burner burns yellow, it's not enough air.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 11:58:13 AM »
How many seeds could a grasshopper with a wooden leg kick out of a dill pickle  ???

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 12:05:10 PM »
Bro Scientist, I want to take my girlfriend to the movies this weekend, what do you recommend we see?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 12:09:01 PM »
Bro Scientist, I want to take my girlfriend to the movies this weekend, what do you recommend we see?

i'm no 'Bro Scientist'... but I recommend that u skip the movie... stay in.. tie her to the bed, and butt fuk the bitch for an hour or so, instead.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 12:27:41 PM »
i'm no 'Bro Scientist'... but I recommend that u skip the movie... stay in, tie her to the bed, and butt fuk the bitch for an hour or so, instead.
Dude I'm tired of banging her, not to mention she keeps trying to sabotage my keto diet, always bringing around cookies and brownies, fuckin bullshit. What do you think I should do Bro Scientist, should I just break up with her or just cheat on her until I find a girl who will join me are share all the wonderful things the world of ketosis has to offer?