Author Topic: Health Problems steroids...  (Read 9516 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Health Problems steroids...
« on: April 24, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »
What if you only take some low dose of shit who generate 15 extra pound of bodyweight and keep lean all year round at 200...would it affect your health to the better or worse....compared being a normal fat dude at 200

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Health Problems steroids...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:05:24 PM »
its better to be dead, than a slob.... so go for the gear.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 12:55:10 AM »
Its imposible to say. Depends on the person.
If you want to keep a look year round then you have to use certain dose year round. The only stuff you can use year round without damaging your health would be test and HGH at low dosages.
200lbs lean isnt too heavy unless you are really short. But i think 200lbs lean on anavar and tren is more unhealthy than a chubby 200lbs natural.
200lbs lean on 200mg of test and 2iu of HGH can be healthy.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 04:32:41 AM »
Its imposible to say. Depends on the person.
If you want to keep a look year round then you have to use certain dose year round. The only stuff you can use year round without damaging your health would be test and HGH at low dosages.
200lbs lean isnt too heavy unless you are really short. But i think 200lbs lean on anavar and tren is more unhealthy than a chubby 200lbs natural.
200lbs lean on 200mg of test and 2iu of HGH can be healthy.

2 iu is for babies, keep it 4-5 year round.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 04:41:48 AM »
Diet makes lean. Steroids help, but their major goal, in small amounts, its to prevent muscle loss when dieting.
You sound like a lazy person who doesnt want to bother to do diet.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 04:50:48 AM »
What if you only take some low dose of shit who generate 15 extra pound of bodyweight and keep lean all year round at 200...would it affect your health to the better or worse....compared being a normal fat dude at 200

Jeez - So many other things out there in life to worry about damaging your health !!
How do you manage to get through each day.

It's a wee bit of gear.
Take it or don't take it - quit the endless worrying.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 04:52:35 AM »
2 iu is for babies, keep it 4-5 year round.

Been doing 6 for 1.5years straight

250lbs at 6ft abs all year

Idk of I'm healthy , I think with the aas I'll prob end up with dementia or have a heart attack - fck it tho

Seeing people spend $ at Whole Foods , avoid gluten all week , then EVERYONE fckn drinks alcohol ? That shit is terrible to put in ur body and people don't fckn think twice about

Put down that fckn beer and pick up a damn syringe

/Rambo out

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 04:55:25 AM »

Idk of I'm healthy , I think with the aas I'll prob end up with dementia or have a heart attack - fck it tho

/Rambo out

Likely as much possibility of either of them happening, as to many other factors in our lives.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 08:06:34 AM »
High dose - issues
Low dose 250/300 weekly not so much.
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 09:12:36 AM »

Seeing people spend $ at Whole Foods , avoid gluten all week , then EVERYONE fckn drinks alcohol ? That shit is terrible to put in ur body and people don't fckn think twice about

/Rambo out

Would you have to agree with this

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 09:16:49 AM »
take a few small cycles when you're young to get to your genetic max then maintain for a few decades is the best possible scenario for health.

trt when you get old and still want to look good.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 01:38:09 PM »

/Rambo out

I agree with you man. Alchohol and blow is shit that kills the body not test and hgh. atleast with the latter you can fulfill your body potential and go beyond genetic limits. i stay on hgh year round at 4-5 ui ed and blast from time to time. i rest from aas about 3-4 months a year to get good blood work and repeat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 02:02:17 PM »
Up the dosage!!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »
Just saying

People pour $ into alcohol , to 'socialize', 'have a good time', impress girls , meet girls

Whatever

But it's an endeavor nomtheless and an expensive one , monetarily as well as physically

All I'm saying is why not sub some of that bullshit out for some real chemicals

Injesting empty calories and liquid false hopes

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 02:35:17 PM »
No.

And there's non such thing as a normal fat dude.its a choice.

You're gonna ask the same question 4 dozen times and mull it over for the next 5 yrs until you just quit training all together because you're still just a "normal fat dude"... And if you do actually use some anabolics, you won't use enough because you're too afraid and you believe what you want to believe,& that is the guys who say you only need a little blah blah blah get the most Out of small doses... But yet you still don't know how to manipulatebyour body without drugs.. So you'll do the half ass way and get 1/4 ass results (of probably an oral only cycle for 4-6weeks at that).

No?  ???

What question are you answering, exactly?

Given the fact you obviously don't have the attention span to read a whopping two sentence post before shitting out an incoherent 'answer', I suppose I shouldnt be surprised that you never realized Julio is in better shape than you've probably ever been in, well into his late thirties.

Moron.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
You can't compare vices and decide which is healthier. Genetics dictate a lot.

But the OP's question is the classic question and the answer is that this plan of "just a little something" for "just a little gains" and then maintain never happens in real life.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »
Spoken as if you have any clue what "shape ive ever been in", much less what shape any of my hundreds of clients have ever been in or contests theyve won, be it fitness,figure,bikini, physique, bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, male or female. Form your own little view of me that you need to to make yourself feel better. Whatever i speak of here, i speak from experience. Not repeating shit i heard or read from someone else's experience or what theyve "heard or read".

you're really starting to sound like the trainer

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 06:05:51 PM »
Do a moderate dose of test, work out a lot, eat a lot, and drink a lot
and do some moderate amounts of blow = party time

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 06:21:30 PM »
Spoken as if you have any clue what "shape ive ever been in", much less what shape any of my hundreds of clients have ever been in or contests theyve won, be it fitness,figure,bikini, physique, bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit, male or female. Form your own little view of me that you need to to make yourself feel better. Whatever i speak of here, i speak from experience. Not repeating shit i heard or read from someone else's experience or what theyve "heard or read".

You have never posted a picture being anywhere near Julio's shape.  On the other hand, we've seen plenty of pictures of you looking like shit.

That said, whether you've been in better shape than him or not is beside the point.  There's plenty of evidence on this board to show your little analysis of Julio to be way off, yet it surprises no one that youre ignorant of it and spout off carelessly.

This is why your posts are so irritating: you recklessly vomit out the first thing that comes to mind.  Of course, being so worldly and accomplished we should all sit down and take notes.... Except there's zero evidence of anything you claim, and every reason to be suspicious of your histrionic stories.

Now tell us all again how we mischaracterize you, how we spend so much time fantasizing false images of you, etc. etc... I'm sure if you repeat it a few more hundred times, we'll all become convinced ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2017, 12:25:23 AM »
Zero evidence? Lol.. Yea, like everything i do im thinking i better get a notorized statement to prove to bums like you when something jogs my memory and i tell the story so i have "evidence" to prove it.maybe insecure little twerps like yourself and other trolls may think of that, but i cant relate. I do what i do and if something reminds me of itnin the future, i tell the story. I also have a memory like a videotape, so i include details that dumbfucks like yourself  
 and your butt-buddy jeffery would forget. Nevermind the fact you insecure shut-ins do nothing and have no social skills, so if you introverts could never have trained Fabio, then there's no way that i couldve either, especially at 20yrs old. And the fact that i can recall first meeting him at a coffee shop on Sunset at about 10am while heading to the Borders bookstore in Westwood with my ex so she could study. Being stuck in traffic and she had to pee and couldnt wait another 25mins so we stopped there.. Walking in i noticed an old 95 honda cbr 600 with miguel duhammels Smokin Joes paint scheme in the parking lot, then noticing a helmet on a table  with a guy and realizing it was Fabio and stuck up a conversation about his bike while she was peeing.. Me being surprised a guy like him was riding a $2k bike and not a Ducati and him noticing my HDT teeshirt i got working a booth at the previous olympia expo and talking about nutrition and started workingbwith him thatbweek and continued the next 2 months till he left for new york...... But people likebyou have never done that, so anybody else must notnhave either, right?  

I dont understand people like you. I understand how people like you align yourselves with like-minded people, but i cant relate to your insecurities and bitterness towards people who have or who have done or tried, even if they failed, things you wish you could.

will it ever dawn on you that most people on this board are pretty much sick of your bullshit?

now for the last time post a pic of you at anything less than 12% BF

ps, you forgot to add a prison or toughness reference.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2017, 01:27:52 AM »

/Rambo out

sounds expensive

how much does that set you back
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2017, 03:33:04 AM »
Endless obcession with me.. Maybe look into getting some counseling.

Have you ever contributed anything here? Aside from trolling me or making smug snide remarks in others threads? Your bitch ass follows me to every thread and every post it really shows how soft and womanlike you are.. And just plain useless you are here. What do you have to offer? Seriously what is it? Training knowledge? Lol .. With your awesome understanding of kinesiology physiology and anatomy? Lol "just do dips and pushdowns and you can build epic 14inch arms like me"... Or your diet advice? Lol... Eat nothing and vomit like a bulemic and take laxatives and get a ripped stringy anorexic body like mine" ?? Lol.... Of course youre bitter. I would be to if nobody could stand my endless negative shit.. I bet youre a blast to be around.
and with all your valuable contributions you still cant come anywhere near my level of conditioning.
I obviously have no idea what Im talking about and with your encyclopaedic knowledge of absolutely fucking everything you look like a smacked out meth head.

Im pretty sure I know who I would be listening to.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 10:09:27 AM »
Endless obcession with me.. Maybe look into getting some counseling.

Have you ever contributed anything here? Aside from trolling me or making smug snide remarks in others threads? Your bitch ass follows me to every thread and every post it really shows how soft and womanlike you are.. And just plain useless you are here. What do you have to offer? Seriously what is it? Training knowledge? Lol .. With your awesome understanding of kinesiology physiology and anatomy? Lol "just do dips and pushdowns and you can build epic 14inch arms like me"... Or your diet advice? Lol... Eat nothing and vomit like a bulemic and take laxatives and get a ripped stringy anorexic body like mine" ?? Lol.... Of course youre bitter. I would be to if nobody could stand my endless negative shit.. I bet youre a blast to be around.

Please correct me if i am wrong -
Though it sounds like you are not to friendly a terms with 'Be There'

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 12:23:59 PM »
to look good, eat healthy all year round, don't get too fat (over 12% bf), workout year round, not to heavy or too often (2x/week is ok). Come spring, IF diet with 500mg test/week, 250iu HCG 2x/week, 20mg tamoxifen after 12 weeks for 4 weeks and you're going to stay healthy and look great on the beach. No sides whatsoever.
If family history of any kind of cancer, don't do it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 12:31:56 PM »
High blood pressure is the biggest issue with steroid users .. uncontrolled hypertension will wreck your kidneys and heart.  Keep that controlled with medication and I suspect the negative effect of reasonable steroid use will be minimal.  I've seen some case studies suggesting that anabolic steroids are nephrotoxic--independent of their effect on blood pressure--but that's far from conclusive.

If you're going to use GH, then monitor your fasting blood glucose levels.  Use metformin and/or insulin to keep it in range if need be