Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 87466 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children
« Reply #1125 on: December 21, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
Although I have no stake in the gun debate, I wonder what the fervent reason is for wanting their guns. It seems less to be about the constitution and more about projecting a certain image. It seems as though most Americans could careless about their country, only when it affects their image. Just sayin'
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1126 on: December 21, 2012, 06:20:11 PM »
What if I told you Guns are a piece of art?

Did "grandpa" tell you that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1127 on: December 21, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »
Although I have no stake in the gun debate, I wonder what the fervent reason is for wanting their guns. It seems less to be about the constitution and more about projecting a certain image. It seems as though most Americans could careless about their country, only when it affects their image. Just sayin'

a gun is a tool.  just like any other.  you keep it should you be the target of a random attack.  As the economy gets worse, there are times when bad guys will randomly choose to pick on a random target.  a gun will help even the odds a bit, give you a better chance.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #1128 on: December 21, 2012, 06:34:00 PM »
Fuck the fuck off, obnoxiously pretentious fuck.
Lol

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1129 on: December 21, 2012, 06:53:47 PM »
I wonder what the fervent reason is for wanting their guns.
Deep Deep Insecurity held together by paranoia, intense anxiety and fear with a healthy dose of obsession and defiance thrown in.  In other words, they're a massive pussy unless they have a gun! without it, they may die of fright if they caught sight of their own shadow.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: December 21, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
Lol @ dumbfucks still thinking a ban or more laws will stop criminals.
Laws don't stop criminals, that's why their called criminals.  What they want to prevent, is young kids, who aren't part of the mafia or an organised crime syndicate and have NO criminal record having easy access to high powered weapons when they snap at their shitty treatment by society.  The people who commit these mass shootings are NOT criminals.  Prior to the shooting they are considered ordinary citizens, dare I say it, just like you.   Even serious criminals have a code, and would strongly condemn shooting up a school full of young kids.
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1131 on: December 21, 2012, 07:03:23 PM »
Perhaps you also don't understand why someone would need a car that goes faster than 65? Or why do people need alcohol? Cigarettes?

Compare the death stats and ask yourself where the real danger is.

I understand perfectly that we don't need cars that greatly exceed all speed limits. Keep in mind that in some places the speed limit is actually higher than 65 mph. Citing and fining people who exceed the speed limit is one way of reducing the number of violators.

The danger to others from cigarettes and alcohol is not comparable to that of automatic weapons. However, as has already happened, the punishment for driving while intoxicated has greatly increased in the past couple of decades. Likewise, because of new regulations regarding where someone can smoke have become much more strict, people suffering from secondhand smoke is reduced.

If people want to drink and smoke themselves to death, so be it. Medical insurance premiums are already more expensive for smokers, perhaps drinkers should be added too. I see no reason I should pay higher premiums to compensate for other folks high risk factors, particularly when they are a result of their personal choice.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: December 21, 2012, 07:03:25 PM »
Perhaps you also don't understand why someone would need a car that goes faster than 65? Or why do people need alcohol? Cigarettes?

Compare the death stats and ask yourself where the real danger is.
Cigarettes never murdered a 5 year old.

Plus cigarettes don't kill people  ::)
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1133 on: December 21, 2012, 07:04:48 PM »
I understand perfectly that we don't need cars that greatly exceed all speed limits. Keep in mind that in some places the speed limit is actually higher than 65 mph. Citing and fining people who exceed the speed limit is one way of reducing the number of violators.

The danger to others from cigarettes and alcohol is not comparable to that of automatic weapons. However, as has already happened, the punishment for driving while intoxicated has greatly increased in the past couple of decades. Likewise, because of new regulations regarding where someone can smoke have become much more strict, people suffering from secondhand smoke is reduced.

If people want to drink and smoke themselves to death, so be it. Medical insurance premiums are already more expensive for smokers, perhaps drinkers should be added too. I see no reason I should pay higher premiums to compensate for other folks high risk factors, particularly when they are a result of their personal choice.

Some guy just got life in prison for driving multiple times under the influence.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: December 21, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »
Cigarettes never murdered a 5 year old.

Plus cigarettes don't kill people  ::)

Not to be argumentative, but you are wrong about cigarettes not killing people. My stepfather died at 64 years of age from lung cancer caused in part by second hand smoke, which he got from my mother's chain smoking habit. My mother died at 61 from emphysema cause by smoking an endless quantity of cigarettes, every day, starting around age 16. When I as a comparatively young man I had a cancerous growth removed from my bladder, commonly found in smokers, yet I don't smoke.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1135 on: December 21, 2012, 07:30:41 PM »
Deep Deep Insecurity held together by paranoia, intense anxiety and fear with a healthy dose of obsession and defiance thrown in.  In other words, they're a massive pussy unless they have a gun! without it, they may die of fright if they caught sight of their own shadow.

Breathe little girl, relax, breathe,  that jealousy is eating you alive.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1136 on: December 21, 2012, 07:31:12 PM »
Guns have multiple uses but I wont skirt around the issue , I have an AR15 to kill some one intent on hurting me or my family. I have NO shame in wanting to protect myself or my family.

Don't like guns? Don't get one but please don't try and tell me I can't.

My recommendation is to stock up with whatever you need right now, because you and your family are not the only people on the planet.  

These semiautos are used to kill, uh excuse me, mow down, innocent people by insane crazies.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1137 on: December 21, 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
Perhaps the dead mom should have considered one of these. Idiot dead mom.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1138 on: December 21, 2012, 07:35:38 PM »

My recommendation is to stock up with whatever you need right now, because you and your family are not the only people on the planet.  

These semiautos are used to kill, uh excuse me, mow down, innocent people by insane crazies.

When O-Kenya was picked I got everything i wanted and needed in 2007-2008.   Whoever waited till now are fucking idiots  

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1139 on: December 21, 2012, 07:43:59 PM »

I'd say people are standing behind the Constitution because this current administration would think nothing of shitting on it.

Do I need a personal bazooka launcher.....no? Do I need Michael Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Fucking Reid telling me how and when I can protect myself and my family.....not in this lifetime.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1140 on: December 21, 2012, 07:44:24 PM »

BINGO 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1141 on: December 21, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »

How dare she go and get herself perished.

::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: December 21, 2012, 07:50:23 PM »
Not to be argumentative, but you are wrong about cigarettes not killing people. My stepfather died at 64 years of age from lung cancer caused in part by second hand smoke, which he got from my mother's chain smoking habit. My mother died at 61 from emphysema cause by smoking an endless quantity of cigarettes, every day, starting around age 16. When I as a comparatively young man I had a cancerous growth removed from my bladder, commonly found in smokers, yet I don't smoke.
I'm not sure if you picked up on it, I was using sarcasm, it was parody of the nonsense cliche Gun Nutters often use that "Guns don't kill people", this ridiculousness can be carried over to anything that kills people.  Like This, Alcohol doesn't kill people, cigarettes don't kill people, guns don't kill people, drugs don't kill people, bombs don't kill people and on and on the ridiculousness goes.  It's called DENIAL!  Of course these things pose a serious health risk to others, their will always be exceptions, but if you have a vested interest in something, it is easiest to deny anything that threatens that interest.  Of course Guns kill people! Of Course cigarettes kill people, of course alcohol kills people!
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1143 on: December 21, 2012, 07:53:35 PM »
How dare she go and get herself perished.

::)

Yes, good chance she acted far more heroically than every one of the teachers.

Doesn't change the fact that 20 babies are dead.

But in the words of Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama, "never let a good crisis go to waste".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: December 21, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
^^^^^ This

The attitude of your average Gun Lover - strange people indeed!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1145 on: December 21, 2012, 07:55:29 PM »

He's fucking nuts, I truly feel sorry for him.  He reminds me of a wild animal or something, driving purely by emotion.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: December 21, 2012, 07:56:25 PM »
Or she could have simply not lived in fear, and not owned Guns in the first place! But that would take a healthy dose of common sense and reasonableness, not something the average gun loving American is renowned for!
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1147 on: December 21, 2012, 08:04:04 PM »
^^^^^ This

The attitude of your average Gun Lover - strange people indeed!

The stupidity of your position is that you would have no problem making someone a victim of violent crime just to make you feel like your conscience is clean.

That and the fact that as an American I am superior to you in every way.

Aussie opinion = about as relevant as what Perez Hilton thinks.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1148 on: December 21, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
The stupidity of your position is that you would have no problem making someone a victim of violent crime just to make you feel like your conscience is clean.

That and the fact that as an American I am superior to you in every way.

Aussie opinion = about as relevant as what Perez Hilton thinks.
Who the fuck is Perez Hilton?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1149 on: December 21, 2012, 08:08:11 PM »
He's fucking nuts, I truly feel sorry for him.  He reminds me of a wild animal or something, driving purely by emotion.

Never seen a real man have you, fucking cowering, bed wetting, little homo.