Author Topic: Bader Boodai - owner of oxygen gym  (Read 19739 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Bader Boodai - owner of oxygen gym
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2017, 09:44:30 AM »
He seems to be doing a pretty good job at taking over though. Joe weider is dead and this is the new era. I would never see this coming.
MIRAGETROPIN

burnout666

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2017, 09:48:42 AM »
He seems to be doing a pretty good job at taking over though. Joe weider is dead and this is the new era. I would never see this coming.

Weider's prolonged death agony and late exit was concomitant with the long-delayed death throes of his "sport". There's no gas left in professional bodybuilding's tank..the IFBB's now sold off to another company and the 'best' athletes it had are long retired or deceased. Miss Olympia's cancelled. The Arnold Classic is parts bodybuilding, parts strongman, fitness, figure, and other associated nonsense. Even Arnold doesn't care anymore and the magazines are 200 pages of fart powder ads that nobody buys and fewer stores than ever stock on shelves. It's gone back to the lunatic fringe it grew out of in the late 1960s. This latest wave of pro and amateur deaths incl. Piana are a fresh reminder that only the lowest scum of the earth and their dung beatle followers are drawn to the culture.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2017, 01:07:08 PM »
Behold!  The sacred Shit Scarab of Egypt...

Elsewhere they're simply called Dung Beetles but they hold a special place in the wombs and tombs of all Egyptian Scatologicalists (affectionately referred to as the Turd Burglars of the Fappy-Meal® set by their fellow Schmoemalians.

Sheik Yer Boodai is a 33rd level Wizard of Wang in the Sacred Sect of Order of Uranus and it is rumored he has travelled deep into the bowels of Uranus to deliver protein.  'n' sheit.

Schmoes are a disgusting group. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2017, 01:20:08 PM »
Didn't he say big ramy was just a donkey to him.

;D ;D ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2017, 06:09:22 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »
 ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
Ramy is 2.5 Vadar Bonzais wide

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2017, 01:55:04 PM »
If this guy is so rich, for the life of me I don't know why he doesn't buy the IFBB Pro League and could then take complete control of professional bodybuilding.  I'm sure Manion could be bought.