Author Topic: Wolf owning Yates from the back  (Read 7389 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Wolf owning Yates from the back
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »
Confirmed Nasser facts

Has Nasser started wearing a diaper yet? Rumor on the BB expo circuit is that Nasser stinks of shit and piss and they had to give him a table in another room marked biohazard.   

Nasser has to arrive overnight because it takes him a few hours to waddle from his minivan to the expo center. He makes onlyme look like a worldclass sprinter when it comes to walking speed. 

Nasser posseses both male and female genitalia. People arent kidding when they tell Nasser to go screw himself - he literally can.  ;D

Here's Nasser doing a classic bellybuilder pose. Been there- Done nothing.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »
and people say wolf has no back????????

I don't know about owning, but in all honesty, Yates kills em!
You gotta have HeartofSteel

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2008, 04:45:48 AM »
That is a very stupid way of thinking. It's like saying 'why study history if it's already happened'.

I want the bodybuilding world to see the dreadful, shameful (I say racist) injustice that was visited upon Nasser that year.

The newer generation of fans need to demand that the corruption and racism STOPS for good. We need to not let the fuckers of the IFBB think that we will forget the repugnant Yates stole Nasser's crown and thus many millions of dollars  from Nasser.
i actually think Nasser has a legal case to pursue damages from the convict and IFBB

Racism should be welcomed if it helps to marginalise scum such as you.