Author Topic: I've decided to not blame Obama...  (Read 3754 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I've decided to not blame Obama...
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 03:54:10 PM »
i didnt say i supported the bill, i am just saying i dont support your reaction.. lmao..  what you dont seem to realize is that obama already has the authority to kill you whenever he wants, and he doesnt even need a reason.  so this new little bill is completely meaningless.

im going to stop you right there, since the rest of your post was predicated upon this idea, and its blatantly false.  public sector jobs are going down by a hundred thousand or so every single month.  private sector jobs are increasing by three hundred thousand or so every month.   

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/04/Employment-Level-Growth-Under-Obama-Sets-a-Post-World-War-II-Low

I can provide more if you like.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 04:01:19 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/04/Employment-Level-Growth-Under-Obama-Sets-a-Post-World-War-II-Low

I can provide more if you like.
your link says that job growth is lower than since before ww2.  we all already know this. it has absolutely nothing to do with your previous assertion that current job growth is fueled by government jobs. in fact its quite the opposite, the country is losing hundreds of thousands of government jobs every month. but growth in private sector jobs is strong enough so that net job numbers are in the positive - by a few hundred thousand per month.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 04:03:38 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 04:04:26 PM »

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »
I really wish we as Americans could institute a "no dummy vote" rule. Meaning, you got no job, you got no vote dummy. You pay no taxes or live completely off the government, you get no vote dummy. You only go to college and regurgitate the moronic ideas that some liberal professor spoon fed you, you get no vote DUMMY!!!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.
You're a cry baby. Don't like it here, pack up that storage unit and get back south of the border where you belong.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »
I thought you said that you were done with these rants until the next election?  ;D What happened?

Look, being a new American now (Yay) I believe in this country and its system, regardless of who is in office....  This is the system that has governed and directed the course of the country for the last 200+ years.... It is important to put differences aside and work together to move forward.  At least we have the privilege of changing the game every four years, some other countries do not have that opportunity.  And this is a country that allowed anybody to run for office and make a difference if they so choose to do so, it doesn't have to be at the presidential level, it can be at a level that helps your community, trust me.... I've lived in countries that give you zero opportunities, we need to all work together now, whether we agree or disagree with the man in charge.

BUT and this is a huge BUT.... Coach, I fear your wishes for the country may be fading fast (whether for better or for worse).... Let's be real for a second.... Let's talk candidly, the Republican party, the tea party, the conservatives etc etc have recently generally appealed to the white man....   (I'm not saying this is a firm rule) but when I think of a stereotypical republican I think of a middle aged / older white man what used to be the face of America if I may say.... And with the influx of immigrants that the US is seeing recently, I feel that if the Republican party does not change its model/image/whatever you want to call it, then you're gonna have a long streak of of democrats in office.  Minorities are no longer minorities and they will impact future elections.... The face of America is changing.    25 years ago, the republican party really spoke to the immigrants because of the concept of strong family values etc etc, but today for some reason, I dunno what it is, but things have changed regarding the republican party.

You know I pretty much lean towards the liberal side, but let's have civil discussion and I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I just said.  

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »
I'm blaming EVERYONE who voted for him. I'm also blaming the people who voted for him on the destruction of this country and not being educated on what was going to eventually happen. Like I said a million times, you have no idea of the consequences of your actions. You do now. Live with it.

Damn right.  I did not vote for obama, but he is the president of the USA and I back him 1000000000% against all our enemies wherever they may be.

I have a B.A. in Poli Sci, and a J.D. (Law Degree) and am avid reader of history.   

I think I know what I am talking about in these matters. 

When I tell you that you are just plain ignorant on political and legal issues, take my word for it. 

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 08:11:25 PM »
I forget where I read it at but there was an article on the jobs being created were also largely lower salary-type jobs or government jobs.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »
I thought you said that you were done with these rants until the next election?  ;D What happened?

Look, being a new American now (Yay) I believe in this country and its system, regardless of who is in office....  This is the system that has governed and directed the course of the country for the last 200+ years.... It is important to put differences aside and work together to move forward.  At least we have the privilege of changing the game every four years, some other countries do not have that opportunity.  And this is a country that allowed anybody to run for office and make a difference if they so choose to do so, it doesn't have to be at the presidential level, it can be at a level that helps your community, trust me.... I've lived in countries that give you zero opportunities, we need to all work together now, whether we agree or disagree with the man in charge.

BUT and this is a huge BUT.... Coach, I fear your wishes for the country may be fading fast (whether for better or for worse).... Let's be real for a second.... Let's talk candidly, the Republican party, the tea party, the conservatives etc etc have recently generally appealed to the white man....   (I'm not saying this is a firm rule) but when I think of a stereotypical republican I think of a middle aged / older white man what used to be the face of America if I may say.... And with the influx of immigrants that the US is seeing recently, I feel that if the Republican party does not change its model/image/whatever you want to call it, then you're gonna have a long streak of of democrats in office.  Minorities are no longer minorities and they will impact future elections.... The face of America is changing.    25 years ago, the republican party really spoke to the immigrants because of the concept of strong family values etc etc, but today for some reason, I dunno what it is, but things have changed regarding the republican party.

You know I pretty much lean towards the liberal side, but let's have civil discussion and I'd like to hear your thoughts on what I just said.  

That 200+ year old system you're talking about is based 100% on The Constitution.

If you don't follow it, the system breaks down.

That is why Americans who believe The Constitution as the countries framework get offended when Obama and his cronies piss on it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 08:23:38 PM »
Things are pretty much the same as before Obama took office except for the gays have more rights. Don't see why coach and the trouble are saying things are so much worse.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
I really wish we as Americans could institute a "no dummy vote" rule. Meaning, you got no job, you got no vote dummy. You pay no taxes or live completely off the government, you get no vote dummy. You only go to college and regurgitate the moronic ideas that some liberal professor spoon fed you, you get no vote DUMMY!!!
You believe a ghost made the universe in 6 days, you get no vote..

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 08:27:13 PM »

Egads. One troll is squashed, 2 pop up... LOL at the whole "liberal professor" bit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »

Lol.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 08:48:26 PM »
Really glad Obama got re-elected. I'm going to enjoy the meltdowns that ensue.

Three years and 362 days left!

G

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »
  You believe a ghost made the universe in 6 days, you get no vote.

;D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 09:48:01 PM »

BOOM! ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 10:16:34 PM »

The party didn't change, the people changed. Look how fucked up our family values are.

Immigrants want access to free shit and the Dems will give them the access for the price of a vote.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 10:21:34 PM »
Neither party is taking the country's problems seriously. I've decided lately to stop blaming Democrats and Obama and to start getting ready for the global debt crisis collapse. I'm not storing food, or anything. I'm just getting mentally ready ready for some tough times.  8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:26 PM »

ACH, we are still, comparatively, a young country, yet in that relatively short time we have became the leaders of the world because of the system our forefathers have designed. I also understand that nothing this big can possibly be perfect. But trying to change a system that has worked to a system (a Euro system) that has never worked goes beyond all sensible logic. True, anyone (that is American born) can run for office but the difference that some are trying to change, again, does not work. This is hearsay, this is proven fact. Just because we have a short recovery because of what I call, confiscation of taxes doesn't mean that it will work in the long run, it's 100% impossible.  

ACH, you don't have to tell me they're fading, it's happening daily. But that doesn't mean I will change my thoughts or how I live my life. I will still keep my guns, my healthcare, my business, what I won't be doing is contributing to the economy nearly as much. I will support my local businesses, I won't buy American made vehicles or almost any union product. When I say I'm "Obama proof" it's because I got smart the first year he was re-elected....I eliminated all (except the mortgages on my two homes) debt completely. Now, come Feb when my taxes get done, will bring a whole new set of problems, not just for me, but EVERYONE, poor, middle and upper classes. Nothing is free, the fake stimulus, Obamacare, his vacations all have to be paid for. Now, as far as the GOP  appealing to the white man? Colin Powell (a now liberal) Condelezza Rice, etc. People have been sold a bill of goods and people fell for it. people like tbomz, Benny, the freeloaders who are looking for a handout. It used to be that if you were on UE, you're ashamed, now it's an acceptable way of living your life.  

Short answers. Again, this is the choice of his voters. But, if we would have had a bigger voter turnout, no voter fraud from the left (proven) this would have been a landslide for Romney.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:44 PM »
Obama panders to people from failed social backgrounds.  Immigrants with a social history of failure, natural born citizens with a social history of failure, and bleeding hearts with little to no common sense.

The long term results of this are obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense.  The USA will inherit what these people bring with them, both morally and financially.

We have a similar problem where I come from too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 11:22:17 PM »
Obama panders to people from failed social backgrounds.  Immigrants with a social history of failure, natural born citizens with a social history of failure, and bleeding hearts with little to no common sense.

The long term results of this are obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense.  The USA will inherit what these people bring with them, both morally and financially.

We have a similar problem where I come from too.

Exactly, I agree 100%

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 11:28:33 PM »
Is it just me or has the number or gays increased in the last 4 years? or maybe there comming out of hiding? either way its DISGUSTING. I mean if you want to watch the news theres bound to be atleast one OPENLY gay anchor. Go to Zoos and parks(or other family places) and you can see a gay couple with an adopted kid, its sickening. I was in Manhattan once and there was a guy wearing "assless chap" dancing up and down singing  :-X. I mean can you imagine somthing like this happening 20 years ago?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »
home sales have been the highest now than theyve been in 5 years (ie people getting broke as shit)

Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. - JP Morgan (1837 - 1913)