21 (44.7%)
dj181
9 (19.1%)
phreak
1 (2.1%)
tedim
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**  (Read 13714 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Biggest Getbig tough guy? **NEW CHOICES**
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2018, 08:12:27 PM »
The only place I ever talk about prison or jail stories is on here. I rarely if ever talk about prison with people I know in real life. Most people I know in real life probably 99% of them have no idea I was ever in prison or jail or even been arrested.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2018, 08:22:03 PM »
I love hearing peoples stories of time in prison.

Yup  ;) :)

Blaine?  'Twon?  Izzat you?  You two sound like Men on Films talkin' about all the sweaty menz and dropping the soap.   ;) ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2018, 06:04:26 AM »
Unlike SMM, I would take OMR's challenge. The last time I attempted, I was banned shortly after.

Anytime. Anyplace.

I think that Mr. OneMoreRep outplayed his hand.

See, there's a difference though.

SMM had presence on this forum. He had reached incredible depths with his delusions of grandeur. He had terrorized influential individuals on this site, most of that behavior was not witnessed by the average member, as it took place on the private boards.

Sadly, you're just not that important. I think you're a good member and genuinely do believe you can contribute good material when motivated enough. That said, you just don't generate the kind of fanfare needed for anyone to give you that much importance. I do appreciate your subtle callouts though.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2018, 06:09:56 AM »

SMM had presence on this forum. He had reached incredible depths with his delusions of grandeur. He had terrorized influential individuals on this site, most of that behavior was not witnessed by the average member, as it took place on the private boards.

Sadly, you're just not that important. I think you're a good member and genuinely do believe you can contribute good material when motivated enough. That said, you just don't generate the kind of fanfare needed for anyone to give you that much importance. I do appreciate your subtle callouts though.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2018, 08:41:16 AM »

Dammit!  Morning cup of coffee?  Out the nose!!  LOL!

Thanks, brother!   ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »

Lovingly yours,

"1"

You mean there's more than just the g& o board???

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2018, 09:31:27 AM »

Lovingly yours,

"1"
I may not be that important but I always seem to drag your ass out of your month long cum hangovers to respond to me.
Why don't you give up your mod spot if you can't be bothered anymore?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2018, 09:55:27 AM »
I may not be that important but I always seem to drag your ass out of your month long cum hangovers to respond to me.
Why don't you give up your mod spot if you can't be bothered anymore?

Because that spot is clogging up the pipeline or something?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2018, 11:23:52 AM »

Lovingly yours,

"1"

X