Author Topic: Skot mindelsen joins team GH15 (exposing so-called naturals)  (Read 11834 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Skot mindelsen joins team GH15 (exposing so-called naturals)
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 10:08:10 AM »
Are those arms 17 inchers? I'm sure that he claims they are 19 or 20 inches though lol

doesnt mater how big they are,, all you need to look at his the ilusion and his damn waist ,, this physiqe wipe the floor with 250lb fellas even if those fellas are 5'9 ...

this is impressive physiqe atleast from thsi picture,, it is pro potential and whhen you are that muscular lean and quite honestly thick in the righ tplaces....you dont care about how much your arm mesure ,, you know its big enough lol

reality of the mater is ...he is on hormones ,, been on them long time ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 10:09:45 AM »
The mere fact that they claim natural is hilarious, but then again, all the people that matter know the truth, retards can think whateverthey want.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
Are those arms 17 inchers? I'm sure that he claims they are 19 or 20 inches though lol

He looks like a smaller version of Dennis Wolf.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 10:10:30 AM »
doesnt mater how big they are,, all you need to look at his the ilusion and his damn waist ,, this physiqe wipe the floor with 250lb fellas even if those fellas are 5'9 ...

this is impressive physiqe atleast from thsi picture,, it is pro potential and whhen you are that muscular lean and quite honestly thick in the righ tplaces....you dont care about how much your arm mesure ,, you know its big enough lol

reality of the mater is ...he is on hormones ,, been on them long time ,,

gh15 approved

Agreed

ballerina waist FTW

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 10:11:39 AM »
he probably doesn't do squats or deadlifts to keep his waist small

i dont know lol

jealous of waist to shoulder proportions, i'm a rectangle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 10:13:43 AM »

Agreed

ballerina waist FTW

its not balerina waist,, he is not that tiny there,, it is more of muscly tight toned waist from usage of hgh....it is very goo dbodybuild proportions,, this is what girls want in bed when they are 18 ...this what gets them wet from sexual aspect,, they love this type of waist for it is not a gut but it is not skinny ,, it is thin and smal but muscly and pronounced aka tight and conditioned,, it just scream muscle

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 10:15:27 AM »
and im not talking about high dose gh here either,, this fella know KNOW his hormones to the t including timing ,, he has lots of hands on experiment ,, he is very good indedd

gh15 approved
fallen angel

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 10:16:40 AM »
its not balerina waist,, he is not that tiny there,, it is more of muscly tight toned waist from usage of hgh....it is very goo dbodybuild proportions,, this is what girls want in bed when they are 18 ...this what gets them wet from sexual aspect,, they love this type of waist for it is not a gut but it is not skinny ,, it is thin and smal but muscly and pronounced aka tight and conditioned,, it just scream muscle

gh15 approved

what do 30 year old girls want in the bed
  my girlfriend is 30 and she seems to have a crush on philsulina

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
Reminds me of young Dorian.  That dude looks great. What do his legs and back look like?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »
what do 30 year old girls want in the bed
  my girlfriend is 30 and she seems to have a crush on philsulina

30 year old want someone to grow old with,,theycould care less about muscle,, someone to make them hapey with decent cock and good heart ,, but since generation nothingess suck ...they cant find it ,, or rarely find it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »
30 year old want someone to grow old with,,theycould care less about muscle,, someone to make them hapey with decent cock and good heart ,, but since generation nothingess suck ...they cant find it ,, or rarely find it

gh15 approved

what is the minimal dimensions of this

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »
what is the minimal dimensions of this

depend on the girl pussy ,, for some 7 inch is hell they cry like babys ,, for some they can take 9 like champs,, most female prefer 7-8 inches but they would take a 6 incher who can fuck over all the 8 inchers in the world

it realy dotn mater as i said before,, 6+ inches if you know what you do you will get her off,, some female just never get off from cock because they cant relax so you eat their living day light out of pussy and get them off this way ,, some fellas dotn give a fuck though they only want to cum themselves thats what you call alpha males lol thier girls cum ofcourse just form notion that the fella doesnt give a flying fuck if they did or didnt ,, americana 2012 my friend lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
depend on the girl pussy ,, for some 7 inch is hell they cry like babys ,, for some they can take 9 like champs,, most female prefer 7-8 inches but they would take a 6 incher who can fuck over all the 8 inchers in the world

it realy dotn mater as i said before,, 6+ inches if you know what you do you will get her off,, some female just never get off from cock because they cant relax so you eat their living day light out of pussy and get them off this way ,, some fellas dotn give a fuck though they only want to cum themselves thats what you call alpha males lol thier girls cum ofcourse just form notion that the fella doesnt give a flying fuck if they did or didnt ,, americana 2012 my friend lol

gh15 approved
Stick to the hormones, bro.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
he probably doesn't do squats or deadlifts to keep his waist small

i dont know lol

jealous of waist to shoulder proportions, i'm a rectangle

This fella does heavy squats and deads, and he's got a pretty small waist

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 10:28:55 AM »
This fella does heavy squats and deads, and he's got a pretty small waist

very solid physique but what happened to bicepts, they so short mang

is this from excessive preacher curls?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 10:42:53 AM »

gh15 approved

this is one of those subtle posts that get overlooked but it takes years of experience to learn these sorts of things.

one thing about guys fucking who don't care if the girl gets off, this is really an illusion, all guys care to some degree, but to reach the ability to pul off this illusion takes years of fucking women for some. when girls started telling me that they never got with someone like me because I don't give a shit and they get off no matter what with me, only because I was getting off too, it was when I understood women well enough to relate to the feeling of powerlessness that I gave them, the whole time in my head i'm concentrating very hard on what i'm making her feel, and the whole time she thinks I don't give a fuck, that I'm just getting off on the pussy. it's a good example of how our lives are based on delusion, even the things that feel the most real like the connection u have when u make love, nothing but an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »
very solid physique but what happened to bicepts, they so short mang

is this from excessive preacher curls?
fallacy short insertion ,,,he could change way he poses to hide better.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
I think it's great that Scot is telling it like it is. I know that "big name" power-lifters probably have a LOT less to lose in terms of endorsements, contracts, sponsorships etc. but perhaps this will inspire GH15 to "come out of the closet" so to speak . A brutally honest book by GH15 if he out's himself would generate millions if he capitalizes on this particular moment in time before some other retired pro sees the "tell it like it is" earning potential and moves first.

why do i ned book ,, im geting webpage and its sponsored by one of the bigest organization in the world ,, others want to sponsor it too but right now only one i chose ,, the webpage will be much better than any book can ever be,, and im nto looking for milions already made them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2011, 12:04:12 PM »
no profesional wil tlel it like it is for simple reason....THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WETHER YOU GET ANYWHERE OR NOT,, why do i give a fuck? because i did not have the conrections...i started buttom ,, i want others to not go through it thats why

gh15 approved
fallen angel

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »
I think it's great that Scot is telling it like it is. I know that "big name" power-lifters probably have a LOT less to lose in terms of endorsements, contracts, sponsorships etc. but perhaps this will inspire GH15 to "come out of the closet" so to speak . A brutally honest book by GH15 if he out's himself would generate millions if he capitalizes on this particular moment in time before some other retired pro sees the "tell it like it is" earning potential and moves first.

maybe gh15 = scott

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »
for me squats do not widen my waist, but heavy deadlifting certainly does.

guy looks god.

armchairjudge, the biceps have short structure by nature theres nothing that can be done, cept maybe oil injection, but i think it looks good enough as is

i always was told that

but

then i saw zack khan's 15 year old pic, shortest ugliest excuse for a bicep ever

and now he has the fullest longest biceps out there

wtf happened there

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2011, 12:18:13 PM »
And just so you know I for one appreciate this very much, you (GH15) are the reason I finally registered here @ GB and I suspect I'm just one of many.
i found out about getbig when trevor smith died

later on read some hardcore postings by un$ung

then later found out about gh15

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »
Best thing about that thread

perfect tits.   
A

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2011, 12:21:09 PM »
You never know, Maybe.... I would be very surprised though if it wasn't Nasser.

nasser has gh15 written all over him

that's all i noticed

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
Who the fuck is Mindelsen and the dude in the picture and why does anybody give a fuck?