Author Topic: What is "passive aggressive"  (Read 5956 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: What is "passive aggressive"
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
I'm gonna save everyone a bit of time. hope this helps. ;)

bottom feeder...I don't need to improve my standing for anything nor do I give a fuck about my standing...I see this is something important you weasel.

And BTW, I'm known on many boardings dipshit...Bottom feeders like you look to improve your standing by challenging board giants like myself...lol...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2012, 06:40:20 PM »
Shit getting real, wtf does that even mean, you think people are gonna start fights in a public place full of backstabbing witnesses ::)

It don't exist because it wouldn't make any money just like most things found on the internet.

you're a fucking idiot, and you know exactly what i mean you moron. Like you've never been with the fellas and you are all cracking on each other until somebody goes too far, and the everybody stops laughing,,and the "peacemaker" of the group steps in and calms things down

if you haven't you are either lying  and being an obstinate prick for the sole reason of not acknowledging my point, or you were raised by monks on top of a mountain...I'll go with the first choice  ;)

And the first part of my statement was in response to your suggesting that this place could ever exist in real life..so in essence you are ridiculing yourself idiot.

For someone who fashions them self an "insightful" person , you are pretty dumb and really can't keep up in an adult conversation, you always try and reduce it to your idiotic scope of vision and life experience...which is quite limited

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »
damn right it wouldn't exist irl. So what are you so angry about? and more importantly why are you still here if you don't like it?? getbig has always been like this.
He's pissy because everyone caught onto his woman like bullshit. He's probably the most passive aggressive of us all ironically, being a true narcissist afterall. He keeps referencing courage and all this crap like somehow his roid mass is gonna scare us all, reality is IRL he'd be so concerned about his image that he'd never have the guts to talk about anything relating to the truth openly.

leave him alone, dude is a cuckhold in his 40s , unemployed and unemployable, who only figured some things about life lately reading some of my posts even if he wont admit it and will only repeat what i said paraphrasing it like a parrot, which also proves he s an hypocrit.
I dont get why anyone would be that angry at complete strangers on a fucking internet messageboard the first day of the year. Oh well, maybe the above description of dude's life might explain it.

I ain't on yourside either mr S&F I'm just trying to stop you fucks from hijacking a perfectly good thread.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
He's pissy because everyone caught onto his woman like bullshit. He's probably the most passive aggressive of us all ironically, being a true narcissist afterall. He keeps referencing courage and all this crap like somehow his roid mass is gonna scare us all, reality is IRL he'd be so concerned about his image that he'd never have the guts to talk about anything relating to the truth openly.
 I ain't on yourside either mr S&F I'm just trying to stop you fucks from hijacking a perfectly good thread.

team wigglestein?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2012, 06:43:58 PM »
damn right it wouldn't exist irl. So what are you so angry about? and more importantly why are you still here if you don't like it?? getbig has always been like this.

who said i was angry and didn't like it here? i've been here for ten years.

we are discussing a certain aspect of the board and i'm involved in the discussion...if YOU don't like i.....you can go fuck yourself, and yes, i would say that to your face  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2012, 06:44:28 PM »
yet you keep coming back. funny  :D

I tried but no one posts anywhere else. Tried posting on the business board but there were two responses in a whole week. I started a thread two days ago......nothing.

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2012, 06:46:47 PM »
bottom feeder...I don't need to improve my standing for anything nor do I give a fuck about my standing...I see this is something important you weasel.

And BTW, I'm known on many boardings dipshit...Bottom feeders like you look to improve your standing by challenging board giants like myself...lol...
Alright I apologize, all I'll admit I ain't getting any boost to my standings.

Anyhow, I'll stay on team wigglestein if we can just stay on topic, eh?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2012, 06:47:01 PM »

Again...what "truth" is this you speak of? i'm one of the most open people here you moron.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2012, 06:49:23 PM »
You seem to be obsessed with me personally, and have some weird agenda you feel i should subscribe to...i really don't know what your fucking problem is to be quite honest, you are an odd person

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2012, 06:52:29 PM »
who said i was angry and didn't like it here? i've been here for ten years.

we are discussing a certain aspect of the board and i'm involved in the discussion...if YOU don't like i.....you can go fuck yourself, and yes, i would say that to your face  :)
yes we see here that you and coach don't like "faceless posters that talks shit"  ::)

this place would be boredom if it was like irl and without anonymous posters saying anything on their mind.

so you want this forum to be all ass kissy I guess. forums that bans anyone that says something "offensive" ? that went really well for musclemayhem lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
yes we see here that you and coach don't like "faceless posters that talks shit"  ::)

this place would be boredom if it was like irl and without anonymous posters saying anything on their mind.

so you want this forum to be all ass kissy I guess. forums that bans anyone that says something "offensive" ? that went really well for musclemayhem lol

you guess wrong..I'm one of the biggest ballbusters on the site

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »
You seem to be obsessed with me personally, and have some weird agenda you feel i should subscribe to...i really don't know what your fucking problem is to be quite honest
Yes because this board is very personal at it's core ::), if you must know I'm reading a book about narcissism real simple you have all the traits of one nothing personal.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »
you guess wrong..I'm one of the biggest ballbusters on the site

really to me it seems you start crying after a shot to the balls.  :D

you can dish it out but can't take it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2012, 07:05:24 PM »
Yes because this board is very personal at it's core ::), if you must know I'm reading a book about narcissism real simple you have all the traits of one nothing personal.

That must be one big book, because you been following me around this board for the last six months, :D and the truth is, i really don't even know what the hell you are ranting about half the time...the "truth" ::)..what the fuck are you talking about ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2012, 07:08:40 PM »
really to me it seems you start crying after a shot to the balls.  :D

you can dish it out but can't take it.

::) ::)  I've been  in wars with just about every person of note on this board, and i have no problem slugging it out..it's fun. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2012, 07:12:14 PM »
::) ::)  I've been  in wars with just about every person of note on this board, and i have no problem slugging it out..it's fun. 
then why are you always crying about faceless posters that "wouldn't say it to your face". sounds like that fag Derek Anthony.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »
So everytime you choose not to confront someome verbally thus leading to an eventual physical conflict you are "passive aggressive"? I guess we should all punch each others in the face everytime we disagree with each others? That would make us "alpha" ?

"Passive agressiveness" doesnt exist, it's not a personality, a caracther, trait, a behavior, it's at best a strategy of survival we re all meant one day or another to use in our existence to face difficult relationships with someone else who for some reasons has a problem with us. Often people have a problem with you or someone else cause you or this person remind them someone that harmed them psychologically or physically in the past. Often it's pure jealousy, envy, they would like you to give them what you have and what they dont, would like your attention, but dont know how to obtain it. And sometimes, they might be right and pointing at a real problematic -for the group- detail of your personnality.
 Sometime to change someone else mind, cooperate with them, to survive, you have to make them figure what, how, they should change using psychological warfare. You can do it either in your own interest, or in the interest of others in the group. Or in the interest of everyone.
 We all find allies, we all make friends with people who have similar upbringings, education , and we often face the same ennemies that ironically are often the reason why we ally together, in any given environment wether it's at school, at work, or any other random life situation.  
 As if we re all going to tell our boss, colleagues or family members why we think they are stupid, vain, malicious out of the blue, and if they re not ok with what we tell them we re going to fight physically after telling each others what we think of them to make our point. Which would also mean the strongest/heaviest one would always be right, and the weakest/lightest one would be wrong.

Fact is, sometimes the weak one is right and the strongest one is wrong, this is why weak ones need to develop brains and different, long lasting, strategies of survival instead of immediate physical confrontation. A perfect example of this on the international scale is how israel transformed sand in gold and how they survive facing millions of angry arab muslims using their brains and developing weapons and police/military tactics even being weaker.
Think David versus goliath.

We all have to adapt and make compromises to survive and evolve, reach our potential. Sometimes, someone else doesnt want us to reach that potential for some personal reasons.
Most of the time we adapt by being hypocrit, by ignoring, or by helping others or if needed by stepping on their heads to climb the ladder or just maintain our position in the pyramidal hierarchy of the group.

On a side note we all learn to know each others the more time we spend together, wether it's on the internet or in real life. At some point we all figure the strenghts and weaknesses of each others and are prone to push their buttons if needed or if we have nothing better to do.

can we get the English version when you get a chance? thanks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
you need to hit the string for anything to happen

you are talking to a guitarist, and once again if you use too much force you break strings and music stops - trust me, I know from experience, it is expensive and embarrassing if you are performing.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
That must be one big book, because you been following me around this board for the last six months, :D and the truth is, i really don't even know what the hell you are ranting about half the time...the "truth" ::)..what the fuck are you talking about ?
That's all you got it takes a long time to read a book, lolz if you must know I've been reading it several times over, as it gives me ideas and insights into the things that interest me.

The truth? How about deleting 90 percent of your posts before I bring up the truth again.

One minute your in a sucessful marriage, the next your devorced and so self proud that you've made the best choice ever. The next minute your bitching about faceless cowards, than all of a sudden your the biggest ball buster in the world.
That's just crap that's been on here in the last fews days.

And of course you don't straight out lie, you manipulate the truth someone says your roided out, you start talking about jealousy and your epic genetics.

This manipulating the truth is your most passive agressive trait, if this were real life, as you so often adore we'd probably never pick up on how compulsive your bullshit is, but you've got over 15000k posts of bullshit and we all know it, so I ain't even debating this with you it's more or less a getbig fact at this point.

P.S. you pluck guitar strings with a pick, unless your fingure tapping or playing slap bass.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »

...P.S. you pluck guitar strings with a pick, unless your fingure tapping or playing slap bass.

Or you happen to be Wes "The Thumb" Montgomery.  Or so I remember... ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
That's all you got it takes a long time to read a book, lolz if you must know I've been reading it several times over, as it gives me ideas and insights into the things that interest me.

The truth? How about deleting 90 percent of your posts before I bring up the truth again.

One minute your in a sucessful marriage, the next your devorced and so self proud that you've made the best choice ever. The next minute your bitching about faceless cowards, than all of a sudden your the biggest ball buster in the world.
That's just crap that's been on here in the last fews days.

And of course you don't straight out lie, you manipulate the truth someone says your roided out, you start talking about jealousy and your epic genetics.

This manipulating the truth is your most passive agressive trait, if this were real life, as you so often adore we'd probably never pick up on how compulsive your bullshit is, but you've got over 15000k posts of bullshit and we all know it, so I ain't even debating this with you it's more or less a getbig fact at this point.

LOL....i got divorced 5 years ago you idiot, it happens. you must be referring to that SIX YEAR OLD post some obsessed dildo unearthed. Yes...i was married...now i'm not...is it so hard to follow?

crazy me...I went and got myself involved with another woman, it's madness  ::)

Yes i was natural, now im not...again...not hard to follow

My life seems to trouble you a great deal..here's a thought...worry about yourself  ;)..I appreciate your concern and all, but I'll be just fine.

and deleting posts..please, just stop. ::)  yes, I'm terrified of the mighty "MikMaq" so i hide the things I think might anger him...LOLOLOLOL ...You are certifiable  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2012, 07:34:09 PM »
you are talking to a guitarist, and once again if you use too much force you break strings and music stops - trust me, I know from experience, it is expensive and embarrassing if you are performing.

be that as it may...you do have to strike the string in some way for it to make music, yes?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »
be that as it may...you do have to strike the string in some way for it to make music, yes?

It's simply a matter of both semantics and technique.  If you strike a cat, it cries out in pain.  If you stroke it, it purrs.

Simple.   ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »

When you pluck a string you pull on it, and release like a sling shot, if you strike a string it'll just make a sound like a piano's, the keys on a piano are weighted so that each strike is relatively even, it's dam near impossible to get an even sound out a  guitar like that.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »
When you pluck a string you pull on it, and release like a sling shot, if you strike a string it'll just make a sound like a piano, the keys on a piano are weight so that each strike is relatively even, it's dam near impossible to get an even sound out a  guitar like that.
oh for fucks sake!! you clowns have me ready to punch a hole in my screen, who gives a shit about the "picking", its a goddamn saying. ::)