Author Topic: Janos Baranyai is doing something wrong here but I can't figure out what.  (Read 3680 times)

Antony77

• Getbig II

Hungarian strongman Janos Baranyai tore his right elbow on Wednesday as the Beijing Olympics weightlifting competition took a terrifying twist.

As the lone Hungarian lifter in the Games hoisted 148kg for his final snatch attempt, his right arm buckled and got caught out of position behind him as the weight came crashing back down on his limb.

The 24-year-old, ranked 33rd in the world in the 77kg category, cried out in pain and lay on the floor as medics rushed onto the platform and carried him off in a stretcher.

I was thinking he's probably feeling okay now that he's in hospital doped up on morphine and shit....... but then it is China so they might have taken him out back and shot him.

Antony77

• Getbig II
Now with video.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Z

Antony77

• Getbig II
Poor, poor bastard. I like that the Chinese cover him up behined those barricades to give him a little privacy, before taking him out back to harvest his organs.

Moosejay

Hungarian strongman Janos Baranyai tore his right elbow on Wednesday as the Beijing Olympics weightlifting competition took a terrifying twist.

As the lone Hungarian lifter in the Games hoisted 148kg for his final snatch attempt, his right arm buckled and got caught out of position behind him as the weight came crashing back down on his limb.

The 24-year-old, ranked 33rd in the world in the 77kg category, cried out in pain and lay on the floor as medics rushed onto the platform and carried him off in a stretcher.

I was thinking he's probably feeling okay now that he's in hospital doped up on morphine and shit....... but then it is China so they might have taken him out back and shot him.

I was gonna say "Hahaha...yeah...that dope will help him feel fine and dandy"...but laughed when I realized, you are right, its China...they probably don't even use sterile technique in their 'hospitals'

Moosejay

Poor, poor bastard. I like that the Chinese cover him up behined those barricades to give him a little privacy, before taking him out back to harvest his organs.

For the 'royal' family, indeed

m8

• Getbig V
"Terrifying twist" indeed.

Purge_WTF

Ow and stuff.

Antony77

• Getbig II
Ouch I can only feel really sorry for this guy. Hungary's only olympic Weightlifter they'll think twice before trying this little experiment again. If he was from Poland though it would really be funny..... they do everything backwards.
Hungary should stick to Tobogganing or whatever their national sport is.

m8

• Getbig V
Nice. More angles please.

I like this one:

Antony77

• Getbig II
If he was American I bet the ambulance would take the scenic route, the driver might even stop off for some egg roles and Doberman Pinscher steaks. Also they'd probably set off a few fireworks and give each other some high-fives etc. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
jesus fuck the elbow was dangling like a little ball

:o

Antony77

• Getbig II
He was taken to hospital," International Weightlifting Federation technical official Rock Huh told AFP.

Baranyai's condition was not immediately known.

Well he actually made it to the hospital, color me suprised I was pretty certain that the Chinese Ambulance driver and paramedic would have simply pulled over halfway there and dumped him in a ditch. Lucky for him he wasn't American.

Antony77

• Getbig II
While the official word is that he was taken to a quality Chinese hospital and is currently resting comfortably, I've discovered the sinister reality!

Label translation: Made from 100% high-grade Hungarian beef!  :o :-X

Oh god!  :'(

m8

• Getbig V

Haha, great picture.

At least he's famous now.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

Haha, great picture.

Can I get a BOOOOOOOOM!!! anyone?

Antony77

• Getbig II

Haha, great picture.

I can only hope that Janos has one hell of a sense of humour because the photos and video are going to follow him for the rest of his life. Even years later he'll just be shopping at the local supermarket and people will be going "hey, your that guy who got fucked up at the Olympics, wow can I have your autograph?"