Author Topic: -1453 1 hour Cardio. Still no loss of strength in workout afterwords. Moonbase!?  (Read 3504 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I don't believe these calorie meters are very accurate once your cardio is built up and your body is adapted, but it still usable for a reference to how you progress and what level you are at.

right after that I had shoulder and traps workout with a pair of 130lbs for shrugs 4 x 25. I'm just letting my body decide what it feels like doing right now, I'm not putting an effort in any direction. I do think the cardio helps with recuperation, and I have decided to never go longer than 1 hour cardio at the same day. I take a walk instead of doing cardio, 2 times a week.

I remember last year I did cardio pretty regularly and felt exhausted and drained after a 1200 calori ride. Now I'm not even pushing myself. Not eating meat which I ate a lot of before and just more balanced nutrition is one difference that probably helps. However, maybe I'm a tad smaller, or not, I don't have a scale, but somehow stronger.

2 days ago:

1 Day ago:

Today:

130lbs Dumbells:

[/youtube]

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You didn't burn 1500 calories in a cardio session.

Quit kidding yourself.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
You didn't burn 1500 calories in a cardio session.

Quit kidding yourself.

Of cause I didn't. did you read my post?

I did mega full range shrugs though.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Do your knuckles bleed when you walk?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Epic 1970's, cheaply done wallpapering

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Do your knuckles bleed when you walk?  :-\

lolol

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Do your knuckles bleed when you walk?  :-\

Bleed when I walk?  ?

Bast175

overtraining/inflated calories burned nonsense meter

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Bleed when I walk?  ?

He is making reference to your long monkey arms, you nitwit.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
overtraining/inflated calories burned nonsense meter

That's what I'm trying to figure out. If it is over training or not. And I do believe the calorie meter is inflated too. At least I hope it is, as this would lower probability of over training. My goal is to not over train as of late. That's for sure. I done that enough earlier in my life.

Bast175

lance armstrong didn't burn that many calories per hour, lol

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
That's what I'm trying to figure out. If it is over training or not. And I do believe the calorie meter is inflated too. At least I hope it is, as this would lower probability of over training. My goal is to not over train as of late. That's for sure. I done that enough earlier in my life.

0 average watts but 1500 calories? Strange workout

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
0 average watts but 1500 calories? Strange workout

Watts shows when you pedal.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
BUMP:

Today I'm not doing cardio. Just a walk. It's good to take a break once in a while. Just a tip for you guys. Or atleast change things around once in a while, a complete break is not need but change is good once in a while.

The cat hairs I found in the resistance blades when I was servicing the bike yesterday could be the culprit for the calorie meter/ resistance being "off". But man, could it do that much difference?  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if your sweating your burning enough id say
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
my guess is around 500 calories. Nice and recuperating activity for health and relaxing joyful state of mind, spirit, body and strength

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Rami is your real name Miguel INdurain?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rami is your real name Miguel INdurain?

No, haha I see where you going with this. I got all the respect for cyclist though I couldn't do what they do.

AND I WAS HOPING TO HAVE A MORE MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE THAN LONG DISTANCE CYCLISTS