Author Topic: MMA fighter War Machine beats up Christy Mack  (Read 165763 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: MMA fighter War Machine beats up Christy Mack
« Reply #550 on: August 29, 2014, 03:27:25 PM »
Nice to see Mack and Machine reunited again.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #551 on: August 29, 2014, 06:25:07 PM »
The only one you ever ' owned ' was yourself. I saved one screenshot of your pathetic crying about how you were a chew toy for a pitbull don't flatter yourself  ;) I should have saved the screenshot where you said you like to watch little girls dance  :-X creepy fuck.
Once again, you are twisting my words.  I in fact was arguing against a handful of getbiggers who said they couldn't watch little girls dance because it turned them on, therefore little girls dancing should be banned.  I am sure you were one of them.  I merely stated that I wasn't turned on by children, therefore was more than capable of watching them dance.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #552 on: August 29, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »
Once again, you are twisting my words.  I in fact was arguing against a handful of getbiggers who said they couldn't watch little girls dance because it turned them on, therefore little girls dancing should be banned.  I am sure you were one of them.  I merely stated that I wasn't turned on by children, therefore was more than capable of watching them dance.

You're full of shit plain & simple. NO ONE said they can't watch little girls dance because it ' turned them on ' that's a flat-out lie. That's what YOU claimed they were because they disagreed with a young girl being used & exploited by media and their own parents.

YOU are the one who said you enjoyed ' dance moms ' you're the one who watched this utter shit , YOU are part of the problem. A grown man watching little girls dance  ::) that pill might have been easier to swallow if you had a young girl yourself who danced but you don't , that's creepy on 10 levels.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #553 on: August 29, 2014, 06:35:47 PM »

Not true.....you said you were sexually turned on by watching your "partner's" younger daughter and her friends when they come over to visit.

I remember the post like it was yesterday.

You're a closet pedo.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: August 29, 2014, 06:46:10 PM »
Not true.....you said you were sexually turned on by watching your "partner's" younger daughter and her friends when they come over to visit.

I remember the post like it was yesterday.

You're a closet pedo.

What's creepy is he attacked anyone who didn't agree with a child being exploited and claimed that because they were opposed to an 8 year old girl dancing provocatively that the default was actually on them and they couldn't watch it because they were sexually attracted to it , forget that fact that an 8 year old girl is dancing like an adult with grown men and it was a monumental failure on her parents part.

He projects often and it's creepy if he's projecting in this case. He's an already admitted shut-in who doesn't leave the house due to being attacked by pitt-bulls , he sits in the house and watches ' dance moms ' what does that tell you?  :-X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: August 29, 2014, 06:46:54 PM »
Australian cattle dogs bite more people than any other dog, fact.

One, that isn't a fact, and two, we are not talking about bites, but attacks that maim, maul and kill. I am sure you will appreciate there is a difference.  Bite ratios depend on location and are impossible to gauge really, because not all bites are reported nor recorded, whereas Dog Bite related fatalities are.

In terms of Dog Bite Related Fatalities, Pitbulls are truly the Number 1 Killer (see pic below). This figure is now a couple of years old, and the current pitbull related fatality is increased on average by 1 every 2-3 weeks.  To give you a comparison, there has only ever been 1 Dog bite related fatality associated with the Australian Cattle Dog.   Australian Cattle Dogs or Blue Heelers as they are called here aren't fighting dogs, in fact the word heeler in it's nickname is actually in reference to it's inherited trait of nipping at the heels of livestock, a genetically inherited trait, one that will be performed even with little to no training.  This is one example that debunks  "It''s all how you raise them" myth and highlighting how behavioural traits are passed from generation to generation.  

So it isn't uncommon for a Blue Heeler if not given the right stimulation to nip at it's owner or other people, simply fulfilling it's genetic blueprint.  They were bred to have a soft bite, much like labradors otherwise the dog could maim cattle (livestock), not a desirable option.  Once again, this is a working dog and probably not the best option for a young family, but the family can take comfort from that if their dog does bite their child that 1) it probably won't end in fatality or serious injury 2) the attack should be easy to stop 3) there is an understandable cause to the incident (resource guarding, provocation, accidentally stepped on the dog etc etc).

DBRF = Dog Bite Related Fatality
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: August 29, 2014, 06:55:27 PM »
What's creepy is he attacked anyone who didn't agree with a child being exploited and claimed that because they were opposed to an 8 year old girl dancing provocatively that the default was actually on them and they couldn't watch it because they were sexually attracted to it , forget that fact that an 8 year old girl is dancing like an adult with grown men and it was a monumental failure on her parents part.

He projects often and it's creepy if he's projecting in this case. He's an already admitted shut-in who doesn't leave the house due to being attacked by pitt-bulls , he sits in the house and watches ' dance moms ' what does that tell you?  :-X

No, what I objected to was that you felt sexually provoked by a girl dancing, now that's creepy.  It doesn't matter how she dances, she could parade around naked is she wants, and if you feel sexually provoked, then the issue lies with you.  The irony of you suggesting I am projecting when you are obviously projecting adult sexuality onto an innocent child and remain unaware that you are doing this is quite frankly disturbing.

And yes, I have watched Dance Moms, At the time, I lived with my partner and her daughter who dances, she loves dancing and I encourage her passion.  I also attended an annual dance competition, and unlike the pervs here at Getbig, had no problem watching it without feeling 'PROVOKED'

I don't really want to have dialouge with getbig's pedophile's, who want to force women and girls to wear burkas as they can't control their own lust.  I am sorry you feel sexually aroused by a girl dancing and I hope you stay away from children.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: August 29, 2014, 07:02:31 PM »
No, what I objected to was that you felt sexually provoked by a girl dancing, now that's creepy.  It doesn't matter how she dances, she could parade around naked is she wants, and if you feel sexually provoked, then the issue lies with you.  The irony of you suggesting I am projecting when you are obviously projecting adult sexuality onto an innocent child and remain unaware that you are doing this is quite frankly disturbing.

And yes, I have watched Dance Moms, At the time, I lived with my partner and her daughter who dances, she loves dancing and I encourage her passion.  I also attended an annual dance competition, and unlike the pervs here at Getbig, had no problem watching it without feeling 'PROVOKED'

I never felt ' sexually provoked ' by her dancing. That again is YOU claiming I did. I never once said anything even remotely close. that's what's on YOUR mind  ;)  :-X and even YOU had a problem with her dancing with grown men  :-X  :-X

Oh boy  ::) enough said. textbook projecting. If we don't watch it like you do there is something wrong with us  ::) it's like the other poster said ' exactly what a pedo would say ' You're part of the problem , they create these types of shows for an audience that includes YOU , that says a lot. A grown man with no children of his own watching ' dance moms ' enough said.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: August 29, 2014, 07:05:08 PM »
You're full of shit plain & simple. NO ONE said they can't watch little girls dance because it ' turned them on ' that's a flat-out lie. That's what YOU claimed they were because they disagreed with a young girl being used & exploited by media and their own parents.

YOU are the one who said you enjoyed ' dance moms ' you're the one who watched this utter shit , YOU are part of the problem. A grown man watching little girls dance  ::) that pill might have been easier to swallow if you had a young girl yourself who danced but you don't , that's creepy on 10 levels.
Firstly, you did say you couldn't watch without being turned on, what is it you think you mean when you say she danced 'provocatively'.  The word 'provocative' in this context means she danced in a way to sexually turn men on.  And I did mention that the reason I watched the show was because at the time I lived with my partner and her stepdaughter and she was a passionate dancer. I had also attended her annual dance concerts from a young age, and never once felt 'PROVOKED'.  It occurred to me, the people who felt 'PROVOKED' were the one's projecting their own lust onto the innocent child.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: August 29, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
I never felt ' sexually provoked ' by her dancing. That again is YOU claiming I did. I never once said anything even remotely close. that's what's on YOUR mind  ;)  :-X and even YOU had a problem with her dancing with grown men  :-X  :-X

Oh boy  ::) enough said. textbook projecting. If we don't watch it like you do there is something wrong with us  ::) it's like the other poster said ' exactly what a pedo would say ' You're part of the problem , they create these types of shows for an audience that includes YOU , that says a lot. A grown man with no children of his own watching ' dance moms ' enough said.
No, If you can't watch children dancing without feeling 'PROVOKED' meaning sexually aroused, then yes, there is something wrong with you.  And 'NO' they don't create such shows for pedophiles, what a ridiculous suggestion.  Do you really think Parents are pimping out their children for pedophiles?  The show is aimed at the young female demographic, who dancing is a big part of their lives.  

I know as a closet pedo, you struggle to accept that adult men can watch children and NOT  want to fuck them, but this is indeed true.  And once again, I did mention that the reason I watched the show was because at the time I lived with my partner and her stepdaughter and she was a passionate dancer. I had also attended her annual dance concerts from a young age, and never once felt 'PROVOKED'.  It occurred to me, the people who felt 'PROVOKED' were the one's projecting their own lust onto the innocent child.

I think why this subject bothers you and other men so much is it causes them to unconsciously out themselves as attracted to girls in a sexual manner.  I mean I get it, it's got to hurt to expose yourself unwillingly in such a public way, and some major back pedalling is needed once done.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: August 29, 2014, 07:11:42 PM »
Firstly, you did say you couldn't watch without being turned on, what is it you think you mean when you say she danced 'provocatively'.  The word 'provocative' in this context means she danced in a way to sexually turn men on.  And I did mention that the reason I watched the show was because at the time I lived with my partner and her stepdaughter and she was a passionate dancer. I had also attended her annual dance concerts from a young age, and never once felt 'PROVOKED'.  It occurred to me, the people who felt 'PROVOKED' were the one's projecting their own lust onto the innocent child.

LMAO keep digging yourself deeper.

Anyone with any sense can see you're a creepy fucker whose a shut-in who is deathly afraid to go outside due to pitt-bulls and radical Islamists who sits in doors all day watching little girls dance  :-X 

Dude you supposedly spent $50K on rehabbing your injury , invest another $100K in therapy , you need it , badly. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: August 29, 2014, 07:14:53 PM »
No, If you can't watch children dancing without feeling 'PROVOKED' meaning sexually aroused, then yes, there is something wrong with you.  And 'NO' they don't create such shows for pedophiles, what a ridiculous suggestion.  Do you really think Parents are pimping out their children for pedophiles?  The show is aimed at the young female demographic, who dancing is a big part of their lives.  

I know as a closet pedo, you struggle to accept that adult men can watch children and NOT  want to fuck them, but this is indeed true.  And once again, I did mention that the reason I watched the show was because at the time I lived with my partner and her stepdaughter and she was a passionate dancer. I had also attended her annual dance concerts from a young age, and never once felt 'PROVOKED'.  It occurred to me, the people who felt 'PROVOKED' were the one's projecting their own lust onto the innocent child.

I think why this subject bothers you and other men so much is it causes them to unconsciously out themselves as attracted to girls in a sexual manner.  I mean I get it, it's got to hurt to expose yourself unwillingly in such a public way, and some major back pedalling is needed once done.

The lady doth protest too much methinks  ;D  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: August 29, 2014, 07:19:41 PM »
The lady doth protest too much methinks  ;D  ;)

I wasn't protesting, merely defending myself against serious false allegations.  There is a difference. You have a tendency to use strawman arguments constantly, not only is this illogical, it gets tiresome.  That's why I usually eventually opt out of such debates, which I will take the opportunity to do now.
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #563 on: August 29, 2014, 07:20:59 PM »
WTF happened to this great thread?   freaks 
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:23 PM »
I wasn't protesting, merely defending myself against serious false allegations.  There is a difference. You have a tendency to use strawman arguments constantly, not only is this illogical, it gets tiresome.  That's why I usually eventually opt out of such debates, which I will take the opportunity to do now.

LMAO thanks for playing  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: August 29, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
Nice self portrait.  ;D
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: August 29, 2014, 07:27:00 PM »
Nice self portrait.  ;D

You're the one who got hooked on little girls dancing reality shows :-X  :-\ I'm sure you ' appreciate their dancing talent '  :-X  :-X  :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #567 on: August 29, 2014, 07:31:26 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: August 29, 2014, 07:33:43 PM »
You're the one who got hooked on little girls dancing reality shows :-X  :-\ I'm sure you ' appreciate their dancing talent '  :-X  :-X  :-X
lol, coming from the man who feels 'provoked' when he watched Shawn Ray's daughter dancing.  Maybe you should explain what you mean when you say she danced 'provocatively'.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: August 29, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
lol, coming from the man who feels 'provoked' when he watched Shawn Ray's daughter dancing.  Maybe you should explain what you mean when you say she danced 'provocatively'.

I don't need to explain anything , you're the one who ' got hooked ' on little girls dancing  :-X You need to explain yourself , oh wait you were ' done ' here? what happened?  ;) 

The lady doth protest too much methinks  8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: August 29, 2014, 07:42:07 PM »
I don't need to explain anything , you're the one who ' got hooked ' on little girls dancing  :-X You need to explain yourself , oh wait you were ' done ' here? what happened?  ;) 

The lady doth protest too much methinks  8)
I can understand you not wanting to explain how you feel turned on watching a young girl dance.  Kind of funny how you outed yourself though without even realising it.
V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #571 on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »

hahahah fuck im loling at the title of that attachment
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #572 on: August 29, 2014, 07:57:07 PM »
Lol @ luke being bitten by the pitbull argument again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: August 29, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »
Oh Goody, looky here, the local pitbull/pedo support group turned up.
V

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: August 30, 2014, 06:00:11 AM »

So, according to you, there is no line of decency that exists that can be crossed?  No matter how salacious the routine and attire, it's perfectly acceptable?  If so, it would not be a stretch to assume that you own a van with "Free Candy" painted on the side.