Author Topic: Frog Walker "contest prep" - Renal failure?  (Read 2986 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Frog Walker "contest prep" - Renal failure?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2024, 06:25:29 AM »
Every big, top bb has a lot of that. Unfortunately you can't control where increased weight goes. Even Phil Heath had a massive belly. It help if your torso is on the longer side, "stuff" can hide in there more comfortably  :D

Aside from potential organ problems, and certain organ enlargement, Milos who had a small waist, said every bb has a big liver for example. Not just from drugs but from what I'll call the Foie Gras Effect ;D Also the stomach muscular tissues for sure get stretched out with massive food intake, for example, a regular dude may eat one chicken breast with one meal a day, whereas a big mass monster might eat 20 a day, as Nasser said he did. Add the rice and perhaps fibrous vegetables thst swell in the stomach. Some have gone as high as 800-1000 grams of protein which then makes you thirsty as hell which makes you drink a few gallons of water.

Walker is perhaps "ugly" but you have to appreciate the sheer mass as well which is hard to even fathom.
Full Belly Syndrome

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2024, 07:48:13 AM »
Andrew Jacked or Krizo blow this toxic avenger out of the water. Walker looks like Frankenstein’s monster, no flow to his physique at all. I do respect his incredible tolerance for drugs, however. That is absolutely immense.

I agree. But I'm guessing that Jacked will never look better than he did at his first pro show. He hasn't looked as sharp since and already seems to be burnt out.

Krizo is like DJ in a way. The weeks out/tank top/gym pic Mr. Olympia but it will never translate to the stage. I have a feeling he will never crack the top 6 at the Olympia. He looks great but on stage his flaws are prominent.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2024, 01:15:43 PM »
The older I get the more I realize fantastic physiques are in sprinting, soccer, running backs, mma and the lower weight classes in Olympic lifting. Bodybuilding has warped us all at what a fantastic athletic body looks like. Even distance runner can look amazing like the picture I put up with this.

excellent post...  8)