Author Topic: Presidential Debate - Discussion  (Read 58240 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Tonight's Presidential Debate Discussion
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2012, 08:17:28 PM »
Please keep it civil guys.
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »
you chose to dodge it.... good choice

bro - did you even watch it?   It was like clubber lang vs rocky 1st fight 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2012, 08:19:05 PM »
Please keep it civil guys.
Unleash the hammer.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2012, 08:19:43 PM »
Every news outlet...CNN, Fox News, MSNBC has pretty much called it a draw and that's pretty much the way I saw things.  Romney came out aggressive, Obama played it cool and hogged up the majority of the debate.  

I don't think this debate changed any minds tonight and in fact, I really don't think anyone was watching other than the people who have already made up their minds about who they are going to vote for.  Lots of jabs thrown, no knockout punches.  Ugly debate but no real winners or losers.

A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »
Unleash the hammer.

I should be the moderator on the next debate  :P  I'd cut that rambling off before it even starts  
;D
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2012, 08:21:35 PM »
Every news outlet...CNN, Fox News, MSNBC has pretty much called it a draw and that's pretty much the way I saw things.  Romney came out aggressive, Obama played it cool and hogged up the majority of the debate.  

I don't think this debate changed any minds tonight and in fact, I really don't think anyone was watching other than the people who have already made up their minds about who they are going to vote for.  Lots of jabs thrown, no knockout punches.  Ugly debate but no real winners or losers.

::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2012, 08:22:16 PM »

I'm watching CNN now and everyone on the panel agrees obama got out debated. Even coming up with excuses for his poor performance: he came in for a conversation LOL; he has been in a presidential bubble; his debate skills have become rusty cuz he hasnt used them, etc. etc. I dont think the electorate cares. That was such a thrashing I think the poll numbers might just reverse on this bitch.
follow the arrows

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2012, 08:23:23 PM »

You must've been watching something different than the rest of us.
:

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2012, 08:24:52 PM »

You dumbfuck it's Romney 67 Obama 25 ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2012, 08:24:59 PM »
Goodrum lives in a completely separate reality from the rest of us. After a while you just start ignoring his ramblings.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »
Every news outlet...CNN, Fox News, MSNBC has pretty much called it a draw and that's pretty much the way I saw things.

1. You know, I used to give you the benefit of the doubt because I thought you were a nice guy. But, you're just as big of a fucking moron as many here have said you are.

2. Do you receive an alternative Fox broadcast? That's the network I've been watching and NO ONE said it was a draw!

3. If you think this debate was a draw, see point 1.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »
Goodrum lives in a completely separate reality from the rest of us. After a while you just start ignoring his ramblings.

Hey - im still trying to convert my airsoft gun into a fully functional auto!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »

Romney had no choice but to come out very aggressive because he's losing the election.  Obama strategy was to keep it cool and let the whole thing play out....didn't make any gaffes, and didn't get angry

In the end, The people viewing the debates have already made up their minds...they are just rooting for their horse in the race.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2012, 08:30:35 PM »
Flipped over to MSNBC for a moment and I swear it looked like Chris Mathews was about to cry, kinda like when the cameraman confronts ron burgandy in his office after telling San Diego fuck you on Anchorman lol

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
Fox has the usual focus group of undecided voters hosted by Frank Luntz...they think Romney killed it overwhelmingly.   This was no "draw"....

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »
Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 09:08:59 PM
Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit.   
Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2012, 08:39:29 PM
Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter.

I fucking hate romney. 
Quote from: 333386 on August 09, 2012, 08:17:33 AM

Romney's campaign is a complete mess.

^^^^^^^ What say ye stud?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2012, 08:34:57 PM »
Fox has the usual focus group of undecided voters hosted by Frank Luntz...they think Romney killed it overwhelmingly.   This was no "draw"....

Undecided voters are a joke.  They are usually people who don't give a shit about either person.... ;D
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »
Yeah..but at this late date, both camps need the undecideds to break their way...Romney moved a number of votes tonight.  Fuck...Obama tapped out on economics and asked the moderator if they could move onto another topic... :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2012, 08:39:28 PM »

Undecided voters are a joke.  They are usually people who don't give a shit about either person.... ;D

Vince you have a few months left as obvama as your god king - its over soon  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 08:42:46 PM »
Vince you have a few months left as obvama as your god king - its over soon  

Sorry but unless Obama joins the Taliban, he is going to be re-elected.  These debates are fun to watch but in this internet age, its doesn't carry the weight it used to. 

This contest is like Phil Heath vs Kai Greene...Kai beat Phil on a number of poses but he didn't knock out the champ and Romney DID NOT KNOCK OUT THE CHAMP.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 08:44:02 PM »

Sorry but unless Obama joins the Taliban, he is going to be re-elected.  These debates are fun to watch but in this internet age, its doesn't carry the weight it used to.   

I feel bad for for th nig nogs, the god king is soon going away and they will be without a messiah 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 08:44:53 PM »

Yet they thought Obama is a joke ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2012, 08:45:33 PM »
Please keep it civil gays.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »
Romney couldn't knock him out because Obama was curled up in the fetal position 15 minutes into the debate.....

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »
I feel bad for for th nig nogs, the god king is soon going away and they will be without a messiah 

What are the "Obama phone" supporters to do...