Author Topic: Alexxx pictures ... march 25th 2006  (Read 53608 times)

GMCtrk

Re: Alexxx pictures ... march 25th 2006
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »
LOL

dude, you have horrible genetics...end of story. No amount of drugs, training, or food will change that.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
dude, you don't look that terrible, but y did you take the pics in front of what appears to be the "crapper"? ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »
dude, you don't look that terrible, but y did you take the pics in front of what appears to be the "crapper"? ;D

Well if I do it in public all the ladies won't be able to take their hands off me!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2006, 07:05:12 PM »
Honestly, not this year. You would not place in the top 5. As I mentionned to you, you are off to a nice start but you probably need 2-3 more years of growing before showing up on stage. In your current condition you would need to loose around 20lbs of fat to be in contest condition, maybe more. As a comparison I have attached a pic of my legs (which you have seen already). This is from 2 weeks ago (I'm leaner now) and in that type of condition I consider that I have still 12-15lbs to loose, so in the pic posted that means that I had around 15-17lbs to loose and you are nowhere near that level of leaness. So if you lost 20lbs you would barely be in acceptable contest shape. 210 on 6'4" isn't very big, even for a small regional show considering that in the heavyweight class, most guys are around 215-220 but on 5'9" - 5'11", which means that you would have to be around 260lbs in contest shape to have a similar level of muscularity to them. So at best you have 40-50lbs to go. Again, this is not a put down: I already told you that you had *some* potential but don't go on claiming stupid things like you winning the next Mr. Montreal.

This alone would require around 12-14 weeks of contest dieting (the Mr. Montreal is in 14 weeks). The thing is that it's almost impossible to add any significant amount of muscle while contest dieting, especially naturally. At best you can hope to maintain what you have and since you need to drastically bring up your legs and back to look like something, it would be a much more intelligent decision to focus on building a lot more size and forgetting about competing until you are ready.

Actually if I lose 15 pounds I would be at 220pds. If I start the juice I will probably be around 300 pounds but for that I need sponsers. I don't know why your so bent against my legs but they actually are not a problem for me to bring up. Its my upperbody that I need to bring up. Thanks for the honest criticism though.
just push some weight!

GMCtrk

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2006, 07:20:46 PM »
dont disgrace arnold by comparing yourself to him. Your arms are pathetic, not only the overall development, but you have no bicep peak, and short muscle bellies. Your lats are high and really non-existant. Not only that, but your attitude is horrible! You could care less about any advice anyone gives, and you show no humility at all. Ronnie Coleman, whose arm weighs more than your whole body, is more humble than you.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »
Actually if I lose 15 pounds I would be at 220pds. If I start the juice I will probably be around 300 pounds but for that I need sponsers. I don't know why your so bent against my legs but they actually are not a problem for me to bring up. Its my upperbody that I need to bring up. Thanks for the honest criticism though.

No you wouldn't be 300... not even close. While contest dieting, even if you are using steroids, you cannot gain a lot of muscle mass. Even a good bulking cycle while eating like a pig would give you at the most 15-20lbs over a 12 weeks period, some of it being water (2-5lbs depending on the cycle). If you are dieting for a show, even a 5lbs gain over a 12-14 weeks period would be huge.

Honestly if you loose only 15lbs you wouldn't look anywhere close to contest shape. And you don't have enough muscle RIGHT NOW to even look remotely like a bodybuilder, sorry. I'm willing to help and so are others from this board. But drop the idiotic personna ... surely you cannot believe all of what you are saying.

Regarding the sponsors. It ain't gonna happen until you show them that you can be good. They will not just hand you money because you think you are good. They will give you money if they feel that you can help them promote their products and they will think that only if you are already a somewhat successful competitor.

But why don't you put your money where your mouth is. COMPETE at the Mr. Montreal. It's on July 8th in Laval. See for yourself where you stack up. I mean, if you truly believe what you are saying you will have no problem showing up, right? And all the supps companies have booths there, so if they think you're good, who knows?

BTW, right now, my girlfriend would DESTROY you on a bodybuilding stage... and she is a lifetime natural. Imagine what a gang of loaded heavyweights would do to you. Sorry to be harsh, it wasn't my original intention. I really believed that you would be open to discussion and would be humble about it, but your attitude forces me to give it to you straight.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »
Ok so Mr. Montreal is in July I believe. So that leaves me 3 months. If I bulk up for 2 months using some decca, I could gain lets say 50-80 pounds. That will leave me a month to diet down and make all the right adjustments. I don't see what the problem is. How much would all that cost 500$ for the _____?
just push some weight!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2006, 07:56:38 PM »
hahahahahahaha
$

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2006, 07:58:58 PM »
CT i think you should get an reward for working with the Montreal Speical O team (ALEX)!  Alex please call Scott Abel but don't tell him I sent you.  He needs a good laugh!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »
Just saw pictures of this Abel fellow and looks like I could give him some advice on chest training!
just push some weight!

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2006, 08:04:31 PM »
Here are some comp...

As I mentionned, right now, to be competitive you need to LOOSE around 20lbs (closer to 25lbs) of fat and gain AT LEAST 30lbs of muscle. Both of which could be done in 5-6 months, but NOT at the same time. You could bulk up for 12 weeks and maybe gain 20lbs but you would still be 20lbs overfat. Of you can loose 20-25lbs of fat in 12 weeks but end up with not enough muscle to loose like a bodybuilder.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »
Scott has a good winning streak 2 pro cards in 2 years (people he trainned). Gee Alex you could keep the streak alive!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »
And this is a comparison with one of my athletes. He is 22, the same age as you. HE has REAL potential.

GMCtrk

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2006, 08:40:13 PM »
LOL

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2006, 08:55:17 PM »
I just lost all respect I had for you CT. Now I think I will get onstage just to embarass you, you little Vin Wiesel wannabe! You are beneath me and are just jaleous of my progress. I can own you naturally!
just push some weight!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2006, 09:21:20 PM »
I just lost all respect I had for you CT. Now I think I will get onstage just to embarass you, you little Vin Wiesel wannabe! You are beneath me and are just jaleous of my progress. I can own you naturally!

Alex since you like 6 something maybe you should play basketball.  With your great body you will be in the NBA in no time.  The Only catch is I want to be your agent.  So practice saying "Show me the Money"!!!
OK I'll have my people call your people.

LMAO!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 09:38:06 PM »
NO Saskbb, I want to be in the NBA! , I've got what it takes, I am 6'1, I havent played ANY Basketball before- but I will learn (because I will buy the magazines!).. Maybe you can fly me to the states and get one of the NBA pros to show me their stuff so I can dump shit on them later down the track!!  "SHOW ME THE MONEY, SHOW ME THE MONEY, SHOW ME THE MONEY"..  ;) LOL

All right I'll fed-x the contract!   LOL  Awesome job on "Show me the money" I think you look like Brant already your a shoe in. 

Alex is more like a steve nash type, a tall steve nash even!!!!!!

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 09:41:10 PM »
Here are some comp...

As I mentionned, right now, to be competitive you need to LOOSE around 20lbs (closer to 25lbs) of fat and gain AT LEAST 30lbs of muscle. Both of which could be done in 5-6 months, but NOT at the same time. You could bulk up for 12 weeks and maybe gain 20lbs but you would still be 20lbs overfat. Of you can loose 20-25lbs of fat in 12 weeks but end up with not enough muscle to loose like a bodybuilder.

CT

What weight class is your girlfriend aiming for?  Dam bro if I were i would be buyin a ring!!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2006, 11:38:18 PM »
WOW !
I can't believe what I am reading right now.

Alexxx calling out CT  ??? ??? ???

Alexxx I hope you are only joking when you say things like that or else you are really delusional  :-\

But hey compete if you want. At every show there is always a guy who doesn't belong onstage... this year it will be you   :-[

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2006, 11:50:11 PM »
Damn alexxx, next time you pose, you need to find a bigger room. You're too big to fit in a bathroom.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 12:11:15 AM »
Wow alex you're front double Bicep is really up there with Arnie  ::)

you have potential to put on muscle!

LIKE EVERY HUMAN FUCKING BEING.

Get over yourself you egotistical bastard, you look like shit for a 22 year old claiming to be the next Mr.O, You're about 8 years behind if you wanna look anywhere near as good as Arnie. Look at yourself now and then look at what he was at 22 years of age.

big difference.

big ego.

small brain. 

all in favor for a new boards creation "Archives" only readable and mods can add at vote request. This is the christening thread please. Two big ownages in one week.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »
You lost respect for me? Why? Because I gave an honest assessment of your physique? As I mentionned I was gonna call it as I see it.

You have a decent base, but you really are nothing special natural or not, young or not. I train over 400 athletes ranging from bodybuilders to figure skaters, from teens to pros.  And in all honesty I can say that I have trained SEVERAL hockey players who looked MUCH better than you do despite training seriously only 5 months out of the year.

Heck, right now I'm training a midget team (15-17 years old) and at least 3 of the guys on the team have a much more muscular physique than you do. One is truely a phenom and I want to make a bodybuilder out of him. He has only been training for 5-6 months and look 10 times better than you do.

I admire your confidence, but you must be realistic. You do not have the structure to be a good bodybuilder: your bi-acromial width (shoulder width) is too narrow, especially for a guy your height. Your waist, while great for the side is way too wide from the front. You have *severely* crooked legs (bent inward), your lats insertion is too hight (while something can be done about it, it will never look fantastic). You have flat biceps. Since training cannot reshape your muscles, only make it bigger, that's something you are stuck with.

Juice can help you gain muscle. But it's nothing magical. Most first-time users end up being severely dissapointed because the gains are nothing like they expect. Plus, gear CANNOT change your structure. You don't have a good structure. Best case scenario, even with a ton of juice you'll end up a bigger version of yourself, which isn't enough to do that well on stage.

I'm sending this to you via PM out of respect for you. Even though you said that you didnMt respect me anymore, I still do. Understand that I have worked with a lot of bodybuilders, national champs and pros. I do have a good eye. You might not like what I'm saying, but I'm being 100% honest.

CT you no longer have the priviledge to pm me!

Here are my stats(before I got sick) compared to Steve Reeves!

height:                 6'4"      6'1"
weight:                243lb    215lb
shoulder breadth:  23 1/2"  23 1/2 in
neck:                   16"      18 1/4 in
chest:                   45"      52 in
waist:                   35"      29 in
biceps:                 18"      18 1/4 in
forearms:              14"     14 3/4 in
wrist:                   7 1/2"  7 1/4 in
thigh:                   27"      26 in
calf:                     18"     18 1/4 in
ankle:                   9 1/2" 9 1/4 in.

Ok so wais is a little big but when I diet down I will get it back to 29 inches like it used to be. Chest is not a problem... just need to bring up my back! So you can clearly see that if I get a tan and lose some weight I would be owning your sorry ass onstage you juice monkey! How can you be on an anti-juice comittee and still use the stuff yourself? You hypocrite!

just push some weight!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 12:03:36 PM »
a 16" neck at 6'4"? what?????
its comin today

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »

Ok so wais is a little big but when I diet down I will get it back to 29 inches like it used to be. Chest is not a problem... just need to bring up my back! So you can clearly see that if I get a tan and lose some weight I would be owning your sorry ass onstage you juice monkey! How can you be on an anti-juice comittee and still use the stuff yourself? You hypocrite!

Well first of all you saw me with a coat on. Kinda hard to tell that I'm a juice monkey. It's also idiotic to accuse somebody of something without any proofs. You met me for about 10 minutes, during that time I was nothing but curteous. It's not my fault if you can't take some honesty.

I don't wish to continue on this any longer as it's not worth my time and energy. But I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is. If you decide to compete at the Mr. Montreal I will GIVE you 100$ and I bet you 500$ that you don't even come close to winning it. The contest is on July 8th at the Cegep Montmorency in Laval. Weigh-in and registrations are on the 7th at 7pm.

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2006, 12:17:58 PM »
Alexxx you are clearly an internet tough guy. You would not say this in front of CT

In person you were not arrogant like that , your were almost shy

whatever.... can't wait to see what you look like onstage at the mr.montreal