Author Topic: pm quetion answered  (Read 15076 times)

First Blood

• Getbig III
Re: pms question answer
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »
gh15 is a huge inspiration. before every workout I read some of gh15 posts in the training bible. very motivational stuff.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »
gh15 is the shit

:D

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »
I am gh15

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: pm quetion answered
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2010, 04:21:19 PM »
look how LEANNNNNN levrone's face was

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2010, 04:22:03 PM »

That's not Levrone is it?

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »

Levrone's favorite stack (from his own forum) was test, anadrol and gh

boom

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2010, 04:33:24 PM »
test tren masteron eq anadrol gh = levrone  ;D ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2010, 04:34:34 PM »
That's not Levrone is it?

yes its levrone

thats how the face of a pro should look like

LEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2010, 05:56:43 PM »
every serious bodybuilder should carry around the gh15 bible. I have printed out all of his posts, and I'm doing very deep research to enhance my knowledge of this cult.

I had mine bound in leather and blessed by the Bishop in my State.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2010, 05:58:21 PM »
 gh15 is Nasser

Now i'm 95% sure.

Unless he is purposely misleading us with false information about himself.

lesaucer

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »
team leannnnnn face represent

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2010, 06:40:32 PM »
Team Lean Face or Team Skeletor?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »
gh15 is Nasser

Now i'm 95% sure.

Unless he is purposely misleading us with false information about himself.

gh15 is pro Israel. The Egyptian beautiful man with glasses is not.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »
I am gh15

We are ALL gh15 now after reading bible

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2010, 10:51:02 PM »
me and lesaucer are officially adding

TEAM LEANNNNNNNNNNN FACE

;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2010, 10:56:16 PM »
Seriously !?! Anadrol!?.. wow

that's more of a powerlifter drug, though Milos and Nasser loved it as well

I know a staple for every contest with Levrone was crazy amounts of Esiclene

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2010, 11:28:46 PM »
LOL, you and a few dozen other guys on here claim to know who he is. Your "confirmation" is worth shit.  :D
:D ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:42 AM »
who gives a fuck who he is,

he has VERY good knowledge and you wouldnt get ANNNNNYYYWHEREEEE else  ;D

lets all just enjoy!

the reason why people HATE gh15 with a passion is because these fucking clowns know he's telling the truth and dont want it out in the masses

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2010, 12:50:55 AM »
who gives a fuck who he is,

he has VERY good knowledge and you wouldnt get ANNNNNYYYWHEREEEE else  ;D

lets all just enjoy!

the reason why people HATE gh15 with a passion is because these fucking clowns know he's telling the truth and dont want it out in the masses

X2
The only people that hate him are either homo's that think skip lacour is natural and fat bloofy permabulkers who call themselves "vets" on steroid boards and take too much nolvodex that they turn homo, fucking monkeys ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Pm question answered
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2010, 02:42:36 AM »
[quote author=
Please leave name out

GH15, Dear GOD:

Why so bitter about BB?

Thanks
[/quote

biter?,,ummm no,,the one who should be bitter is YOU FELLAS,,im not bitter im just coming out loud,,you are the ones who were misused and abused and still are to some degree,,i already done it,,
but to tell you what bother me is very simple,,i will even name it,,,

when mike matarazzo said he ate tons of beef and was this and that and doos,,he was all smiling next to mega mass 4000 but when he quit bodybuilding did he say it was from loads!! of gh? did he say thats why he could eat all that beef into a heart attack that would come his way no matter what due to genetic,,did he say it was the gh that allowed him to eat eat eat?? NO HE DID NOT

when pauli dillet came out and retired,,did he go to you fellas and say ummmmmm i was a freak responder to hormones and thats why i could do this and that and thoos with out lifting seriously? DID HE?? NO HE DID NOT!

when lee liar priest was done competing and got kicked out all places known to man kind,,after competition day,,did he come and went out and say it was more than nandrolone 200 mg once a month? did he? NO HE KEPT LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO KEEP OTHERS FROM GETTING TO WHERE HE DID BY ABUSING HORMONES!!

when serge quit bodybuilding and went into obscurity,,did he come to you and say ,,umm i was really an anabolic freak with tremendous respond aas? i could eat the way i wanted because aas gave me the ability to make mistakes with out paying the price,,did he come out and say it? NO HE FUCKIN DID NOT ,,HE CAME OUT AND SAID HE WAS NATURAL ,,AND HIS GANYENIAN GENETIC ETC ETC BALONIE ETC

lets see...when toma price and don long quit bodybuilding due to mass abuse of hormones and narcotics that resulted in no kidny ,,did they come out to you and ay ,,lookl we were on tons of shit dont do it you will fuck yourself up? DID THEY FUCKIN COME OUT AND SAY IT?? HELL FUCKIN NO THEY DIDNT ,,ONE WENT SILENCE OF THE LAMBS AND THE OTHER STILL HORMONIZE HIMSELF AND TRAIN OTHERS!!! TO DO THE AME WITH THE SAME ABUSE AND MISUSE!!

lets see the better fellas,,,when mr aussie i fuckin forgot his name thats how much impression he made on bodybulding....lou something no not lou wood what the fuck is his name mishkop trained him and he dissapeared into nothigness faster than you can say jack,,DID HE FUCKIN COME AND SAY FELLAS BE CAREFUL,,I FUCKED MYSELF UP BADLY ,,I WAS NOT ONLY ON FOOD AND WEIGHT GAINER BUT I WAS ON ANY HORMONE KNOWN TO MAN KING

hell shari kamali still pushes you shit with his mess body of weird lookign body parts that is nto even looking like bodybuilder but like a bloofy bafoon

do youi thin jason will come here to tell you the truth? you got that right ,,NOPE,,he will prefer to sit in a dangon by himself readig a book for the rest of his life to tell you anything,,he lives of your sorry asses that beloievd his shit for so many years,,

maybe getny john will come out and tell you something,,,umm yes when he need your attention when he signed "naturals" like that retard black weirdo that came and gone

there is a reason no one come and the reason is NO ONE CARE ,,bodybuildign is a selfish cult,,where you worry only ONLY ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK LIKE,,YOU WILL LIE STEAL LIE AGAIN GET SINGLE NOT DO A THING BUT BODYBUILDING EVEN IF YOU NEED TO BEG FOR MONEY,,AND DEF WONT COME AND SHARE ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL WITH FELLOW YOUNGER BODYBUILDERS ONLINE,,IF SOMEONE COME THEY COME ANONYMOUS BUT EVEN THEN THEY BALONIE THEIR WAY AND COME FOR THE LAUGHS AND THE FUN ,,THE REALITY IS THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH ,,BECAUSE THE LESS YOU KNOW THE MORE THEY HAVE ,,THE HIGHER THEY GET ,,AND THE MORE SUPERHUMAN THEY LOOK IN YOUR EYES,,

now you get it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Pm question answered
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2010, 02:47:23 AM »
[quote author=
Please leave name out

GH15, Dear GOD:

Why so bitter about BB?

Thanks
[/quote

biter?,,ummm no,,the one who should be bitter is YOU FELLAS,,im not bitter im just coming out loud,,you are the ones who were misused and abused and still are to some degree,,i already done it,,

when mike matarazzo said he ate tons of beef and was this and that and doos,,he was all smiling next to mega mass 4000 but when he quit bodybuilding did he say it was from loads!! of gh? did he say thats why he could eat all that beef into a heart attack that would come his way no matter what due to genetic,,did he say it was the gh that allowed him to eat eat eat?? NO HE DID NOT

when pauli dillet came out and retired,,did he go to you fellas and say ummmmmm i was a freak responder to hormones and thats why i could do this and that and thoos with out lifting seriously? DID HE?? NO HE DID NOT!

when lee liar priest was done competing and got kicked out all places known to man kind,,after competition day,,did he come and went out and say it was more than nandrolone 200 mg once a month? did he? NO HE KEPT LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO KEEP OTHERS FROM GETTING TO WHERE HE DID BY ABUSING HORMONES!!

when serge quit bodybuilding and went into obscurity,,did he come to you and say ,,umm i was really an anabolic freak with tremendous respond aas? i could eat the way i wanted because aas gave me the ability to make mistakes with out paying the price,,did he come out and say it? NO HE FUCKIN DID NOT ,,HE CAME OUT AND SAID HE WAS NATURAL ,,AND HIS GANYENIAN GENETIC ETC ETC BALONIE ETC

lets see...when toma price and don long quit bodybuilding due to mass abuse of hormones and narcotics that resulted in no kidny ,,did they come out to you and ay ,,lookl we were on tons of shit dont do it you will fuck yourself up? DID THEY FUCKIN COME OUT AND SAY IT?? HELL FUCKIN NO THEY DIDNT ,,ONE WENT SILENCE OF THE LAMBS AND THE OTHER STILL HORMONIZE HIMSELF AND TRAIN OTHERS!!! TO DO THE AME WITH THE SAME ABUSE AND MISUSE!!

lets see the better fellas,,,when mr aussie i fuckin forgot his name thats how much impression he made on bodybulding....lou something no not lou wood what the fuck is his name mishkop trained him and he dissapeared into nothigness faster than you can say jack,,DID HE FUCKIN COME AND SAY FELLAS BE CAREFUL,,I FUCKED MYSELF UP BADLY ,,I WAS NOT ONLY ON FOOD AND WEIGHT GAINER BUT I WAS ON ANY HORMONE KNOWN TO MAN KING

hell shari kamali still pushes you shit with his mess body of weird lookign body parts that is nto even looking like bodybuilder but like a bloofy bafoon

do youi thin jason will come here to tell you the truth? you got that right ,,NOPE,,he will prefer to sit in a dangon by himself readig a book for the rest of his life to tell you anything,,he lives of your sorry asses that beloievd his shit for so many years,,

maybe getny john will come out and tell you something,,,umm yes when he need your attention when he signed "naturals" like that retard black weirdo that came and gone

there is a reason no one come and the reason is NO ONE CARE ,,bodybuildign is a selfish cult,,where you worry only ONLY ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK LIKE,,YOU WILL LIE STEAL LIE AGAIN GET SINGLE NOT DO A THING BUT BODYBUILDING EVEN IF YOU NEED TO BEG FOR MONEY,,AND DEF WONT COME AND SHARE ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL WITH FELLOW YOUNGER BODYBUILDERS ONLINE,,IF SOMEONE COME THEY COME ANONYMOUS BUT EVEN THEN THEY BALONIE THEIR WAY AND COME FOR THE LAUGHS AND THE FUN ,,THE REALITY IS THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH ,,BECAUSE THE LESS YOU KNOW THE MORE THEY HAVE ,,THE HIGHER THEY GET ,,AND THE MORE SUPERHUMAN THEY LOOK IN YOUR EYES,,

now you get it,,

gh15 approved
Brutal Honesty

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2010, 03:20:27 AM »
[quote author=
Please leave name out

GH15, Dear GOD:

Why so bitter about BB?

Thanks
[/quote

now you get it,,

gh15 approved

Maybe their doing the same thing you're doing and writing under a different name on one of the bodybuilding boards?  You don't know that?  What about those former pro bodybuilders pushing their protein and training on PM? 

What about all those personal trainers that take hormones and mislead their clients into thinking they can achieve that type of body? 

IT'S ALL A BIG JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the GIMMICK!!!

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2010, 03:30:51 AM »
All Great points GH15 ;)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2010, 03:40:43 AM »
Don't forget the supplement companies who pay all the top bodybuilders to keep their mouths shut so they can stuff their fake product straight into the vacuum of anabolics created by legislature, misleading millions and making fortunes.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2010, 04:27:24 AM »
[quote author=
Hi, wish to comment? this is Lee Priest post on MD
Thanks.
Please leave my name out

Ron they all have that drug excuse....
When i started at 12 and up till i was 18 i didn't even know of drugs.....I might have saw a article now and then in a mag but it wasn't big news in the 90s..well down here in Australia we didnt care about them....I just trained hard every day didnt party was in bed by 8pm uip at 5 am...since the age of 12...going to gym twice aday before school after school..then before work after work....eating like a horse..lunch was liter of milk loaf of bread and whole chicken.....i guess thats why after 8 months of training when my mother was 38 she won her firsst show guess it was drugs as well......to bad she never touched anything and never would...I think it's what alot of people lack GENETICS....like i said drugs can't turn shit to gold....

[/quote

all i can trell you is that gh15 wants lee liar priest OUT of bodybuilding,,gh15 works very hard to get it done via few means among them big bust good ole shawn ray style,,now since lee liar priest buy everything at once he doesnt play around ,,it will be gh15 decision to when and where,,but when the mean of action decided thi fella is out of bodybuilding period,,not only competetive since he is out competivly but out of bodybuilding period,,i do not like this fella,, i rewally really do not like this fella,,worst liar in history of bodybuilding ,,he is top 2 but he actually spit in your faces and in faces of bodybuilding fans btu more importantly spit in face of bodybuilders,,now im aware he read gh15 postings on this board but i ak you to not put this on the muscular development board,,they need to come to getbig to read gh15 ,,gh15 posting shoudl stay on getbig,,so stop putting my postings all over the internet please, all you need to knwo is that gh15 mean business i had enough of this lying abuser dwarf

gh15 approved

fallen angel