Author Topic: pm quetion answered  (Read 15083 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2010, 04:31:07 AM »
dwarf

D w a r f... I love that word.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2010, 04:38:17 AM »
[quote author=
Hi, wish to comment? this is Lee Priest post on MD
Thanks.
Please leave my name out

Ron they all have that drug excuse....
When i started at 12 and up till i was 18 i didn't even know of drugs.....I might have saw a article now and then in a mag but it wasn't big news in the 90s..well down here in Australia we didnt care about them....I just trained hard every day didnt party was in bed by 8pm uip at 5 am...since the age of 12...going to gym twice aday before school after school..then before work after work....eating like a horse..lunch was liter of milk loaf of bread and whole chicken.....i guess thats why after 8 months of training when my mother was 38 she won her firsst show guess it was drugs as well......to bad she never touched anything and never would...I think it's what alot of people lack GENETICS....like i said drugs can't turn shit to gold....

[/quote

all i can trell you is that gh15 wants lee liar priest OUT of bodybuilding,,gh15 works very hard to get it done via few means among them big bust good ole shawn ray style,,now since lee liar priest buy everything at once he doesnt play around ,,it will be gh15 decision to when and where,,but when the mean of action decided thi fella is out of bodybuilding period,,not only competetive since he is out competivly but out of bodybuilding period,,i do not like this fella,, i rewally really do not like this fella,,worst liar in history of bodybuilding ,,he is top 2 but he actually spit in your faces and in faces of bodybuilding fans btu more importantly spit in face of bodybuilders,,now im aware he read gh15 postings on this board but i ak you to not put this on the muscular development board,,they need to come to getbig to read gh15 ,,gh15 posting shoudl stay on getbig,,so stop putting my postings all over the internet please, all you need to knwo is that gh15 mean business i had enough of this lying abuser dwarf

gh15 approved

There are some MD's tools who lurk here, copy your posts and make threads to "discuss" on their ass kissing board.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2010, 04:43:07 AM »
Lee Failed a drug test for nandralone at the worlds I beleive - at age 18 , in the interview on the way back from this comp he claimed he hadnt touched the drug for 18 months which would put him at 16.He claimed it was the only time he had touched it and decided it wasnt for him.
This was all in print in the Austrailian Muscle Builder the fore runner to Flex mag , the Interview was done by Ron Zemenski , known in Ozzie BB circles.

So there you go , Lee caught in yet another lie.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:06 AM »
very veyr important to understand ,,and this is something i will reveal here for first time ever,, so again dont go and put it on other boards,,they come here to read gh15 trust me on that,, that lee liar priest was on hormone long before age 15,, if you know how hormone work ,,and you been dealing with it logn time,,and you know what to look for ,, inaddition to knowing the times talked about AND THE FAMILY TALKED ABOUT since the family was wacked but deeply rooted wacked,,you would know that lee priest was put on growth hormone from age 11-12,, it was inorder to grow like normal kid because he didnt  he was too small,,ofcourse there was the wacko family behind with bodybuildign and all but that all went very well together,,hgh in ussr was available in 1984 yes dead cadavars gh ,,the ones bodybuilder that look like lee liar priest took,,it is hgh bodybuilder used to fight over because it created permenent side effects both good and bad,,now remember when i first came to getbig.com i stated a rule and it was no talk about narcotics persay and also not trying to humiliate good bodybuilder to a point they are very ashamed,,but lee liar priest broke all rule in the last few years,, he passed the line,,

so just so its clear to the bodybuilding world and bunch of wanna be bodybuilder and fans ,,lee liar priest was on GROWTH HORMONE since the age of 11-12,,it was russian gh first generation and you can see the mutant it made him become,,ofcourse any mutant can become nothing moment he stop but the bone will always stay this way with liar priest,,take a look at jason that did 192 and 191 syntetic gh....completely diff result more normal in terms of getting back to normalisy later on ,same for dorian and ron ,,but if look closly the bodybuilders with permenent side effect which are bodybuilding from the 80s era either amatuers from that time or professionals,,not all but the one who used more regularly,,and lee liar priest was one of them ,,ofcourse today he is on 191 gh but the damage is already done when it come to his structure,,from ruining his height due to the combo of this gh and the early early aas does at teen ager to killing his mental capacitiy to function like a human when it comes to every day life,,not to forget my friends,,the litle richard tarzan kid from few years back was on gh and had the same problem lee liar poriest was btu liar priest had the wacho family that pushed and pushed and he continued where the richard kid stopped,,take a look at pictures of liar priest at age 12 ,,the abdominal space the delt capped ,,the over all bdody fat with the amount of muscle on the physiqe does not fit a 12 year old ,,it does fit a 12 year old that work out with human growth hormone doses surpassing normal ones and not naturally,,naturally gh would make him grow taller which HE DID NOT ,,so take cloe look at those pictures and you understand,,these days we have female kids that put on gh and they look exactly like liar priest at age 12 ,,they are also ..you got that right....10-12,,i thikn that not only his granpa was payco but also his mother,,atleast in regard to all the hopes put in little liar priest and thus all the aas and ofcourse the gh and then ussr gh could be injected at 2 units and make big big diff because it came out of dead PEOPLE CORPSES!

there are many examples to what that gh did and he is prime one,,
read this 100 time before responding,,im 100% about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2010, 05:17:31 AM »
richard tarzan kid

lol!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: pms question answer
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2010, 05:27:54 AM »
4thAD is a clown anyway, nobody posts on the steroid board
And your 'confirmation' means nothing
gh15 is god of hormones
That is all

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2010, 07:07:30 AM »
WOW!  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2010, 07:13:33 AM »
haha, greatest gh15 thread of all times !!!!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2010, 07:16:56 AM »
come on GH, dont leave their name out..............leaving their name in to expose their insecurity over their dumb questions is one of your trademarks

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »
hahah

everyone who posts at MD are tools

robyn boyfrined must be a badass ovr there with all this megative shit and foolishness floating around

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:41 AM »
hahah

everyone who posts at MD are tools

robyn boyfrined must be a badass ovr there with all this megative shit and foolishness floating around

you mean you dont like crazy cards like the Adman and the mayor adn ron truthless

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Pm question answered
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »
no this is a gr8 post

-its boils down all the BS that are portrayed in the magazines and supp ads

gh15 speaks the truth

team gh15 fa life ngga 8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2010, 07:29:06 AM »

you mean you dont like crazy cards like the Adman and the mayor adn ron truthless

to be honest it a little commercial for me

I thought about it b4 I went to states goin ovr there but it like some competitors they suk their cock for no reason other than they posted some 'cool vids' or 'swole pics from da gym'

that site offers shit than advertisers and hidden agenda's - ovr here its funny but if somethg needs to be discussed it comes more out in the open than some MOD or top dog fckhead who finished 14th at nationals has shit all to say about something when no one gives a shit what some losers has to say about what he ate or when his dog took a shit while he was eating a samich

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2010, 07:33:58 AM »

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2010, 07:34:40 AM »
its actually the same as these idiot trainers havin sum fat old man stand on a ball and try and do curls its stupid...he should just do the curls, but the trainer has to set himself apart by doin all this stupid balance training with these 50 year old people who have never lifted so they think he is sumthin special and all hes doin is makin their progress slower or non exsistant..this is the same exact concept....its all about money.....dont give a shit bout who they are trainin..joke

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2010, 07:34:57 AM »

Why is that guard checking out Levrones ass?

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2010, 07:43:45 AM »
richard tarzan  hahha   victor richards

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: December 06, 2010, 07:57:59 AM »
richard tarzan  hahha   victor richards

richard sandrak, "the worlds strongest boy". I think he meant that... ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2010, 08:01:49 AM »
come on GH, dont leave their name out..............leaving their name in to expose their insecurity over their dumb questions is one of your trademarks

I know who it is. The name was there initially, but gh went back and modified the post.

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 06, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »
This story about lee priest on gh when he was a kid.

Has been on the internet for over 10 years now  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pms question answer
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2010, 09:54:08 AM »
gh15 is Nasser

Now i'm 95% sure.

Unless he is purposely misleading us with false information about himself.

nasser is a selfish, bitter individual.

can you honestly see him taking the time to discuss the things GH15 does? no, because there is no profit in it for him.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm quetion answered
« Reply #96 on: December 06, 2010, 10:30:52 AM »
He's not snasser.

lesaucer

« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: pm quetion answered
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »
TEAM LEAN FACE REPRESENT.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »
it does fit a 12 year old that work out with human growth hormone doses surpassing normal ones and not naturally,,naturally gh would make him grow taller which HE DID NOT ,,so take cloe look at those pictures and you understand,,these days we have female kids that put on gh and they look exactly like liar priest at age 12 ,,they are also ..you got that right....10-12,,i thikn that not only his granpa was payco but also his mother,,atleast in regard to all the hopes put in little liar priest and thus all the aas and ofcourse the gh and then ussr gh could be injected at 2 units and make big big diff because it came out of dead PEOPLE CORPSES!

there are many examples to what that gh did and he is prime one,,
read this 100 time before responding,,im 100% about it

gh15 approved

HAHAHAH!!!  This is fucking sweet!  ;D