Author Topic: Americans are "Smart" Ppl!!..  (Read 6172 times)

Xerxes

Re: Americans are "Smart" Ppl!!..
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:21 PM »
it isnt about what we think, is about what's the difference?  xerxes says, "it's annoying."  ok...that's a good explanation. same region, same customs, same camels, same goats, same sand and wing-worm, same hanging of thieves, same stoning of women, and same c4 suppliers.

id preferred to be an ignorant north american or a dirt poor south american before i'd become a test dummy in a crowd when one of your brothers starts thinking MoHamSandwich will hook him up with some fantasy pussy on the other side.

Selah. Selah.  

Have my comments bothered you in the past? If so, please accept my sincere apology. I'm sorry.

I hope that I wont have to see you post this arab muslim C4 terrorist crap about me in every thread in the future. Cheers brah

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »
it's not my problem that you are uneducated.. check this link below and here i am coying the last paragraph:

The common factor, however, was the Arabic language, which for a time became the international language of science. It was only later, in the 12th and 13th centuries, when the Arabic works began to be translated into Latin, that such knowledge passed to the west.

http://www.al-bab.com/arab/science.htm
yes that's what I'm saying. your people didn't evolve since medieval times because of your culture and religious bullshit...

but to say western world wouldn't evolve because you invented the windmill or carpet or whatever is pure bullshit.

industrialism and entrepeneurship is what made western civilization advance.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 11:09:41 PM »
yes that's what I'm saying. your people didn't evolve since medieval times because of your culture and religious bullshit...

but to say western world wouldn't evolve because you invented the windmill or carpet or whatever is pure bullshit.

industrialism and entrepeneurship is what made western civilization advance.

where is dubai??... hahahahaaaaa.........

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
wow what an arrogant brit.

USA is no 1 economy and supports 40 times the people england does at high stanrdard of living than anwhere.

wow

Europe makes me think of that saying 'you can be as poor and as cool as u wana b'

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 11:47:33 PM »

USA is no 1 economy and supports 40 times the people england does at high stanrdard of living than anwhere.

wow

Europe makes me think of that saying 'you can be as poor and as cool as u wana b'

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 02:46:15 AM »

He is Australian.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG