Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 15117 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2024, 02:30:38 AM »
Matt - please answer this for me and I apologize if you’ve already done so. I often log on regulalrtly for days or even weeks - then for various reasons am gone for weeks / months. So I miss replied many times.
Is it true that you physically cried over the JPJ saga?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2024, 02:54:01 AM »
2k wouldn't be enough for many people to out themselves on an internet board.

Especially if they've got a fake vagina?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2024, 03:00:28 AM »
Another FANTASTIC video by Josh.

First off, what part of:
"I'M WILLING TO LOSE THE F**CKING MONEY" do you NOT understand, Jane??

The last time I ran 100m in sub-12.5s officially was in **1996**. Though I stayed very fast until as late as 2007 [through my army training and beyond], I would say there is **no chance in hell** I can run 100m in 12.5s now.

At 195-lb, right off the couch [literally having not done a 100m sprint since 2014], I'd probably get it in sub-17s, but I have NO EXPECTATION of beating an alleged "national champion" which Jane claims to be [which is all bullshit, but whatever].

I'm basically saying - I am PERFECTLY FINE with losing $2,000 USD if it means proving JustPlaneJane is full of shit.

LIKE I SAID - I look at it as paying $2,000 USD to get me on a 16-week sprint training program.

I was in shape before my challenge to B. Hank, but the ONLY reason I committed to gaining my former strength back [and a bit more] was because of that public challenge. And yes, that was worth it to me.

Hey Jane - I'm saying I'LL PAY YOU the $2,000 USD to beat me, which you claim would be so easy, because I'm paying to get back in sprint shape [something I've been avoiding for arguably 2+ years now].

But no. Jane is fully aware she never ran 100m in 11.11s, let alone a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and therefore has to evade the challenge.  ::)

Off-topic slightly, but I love how Jane's "proof" of being real is that she did NOT meet up with Henda.  ;D Be sure to let us know when that happens, Jane.  :)

PS - give me a note to write next to the $2,000 USD to prove I still have the cash in hand, and that the challenge is still on, Jane.  :)

Great video:

josh is right bout her and the pear bodied jew dullter suckoncocks

pussies hiding behind a keyboard not showing there real selves

just yesterday while i was setting up the rack for my curl vid a guy came over to me and said something aggressivly but i dont know what coz i dont speak russian so i stepped into him and glared in his eye and said "i dont speak russian" so he looked down got out his phone and translated a text which said "could you please keep down the sound?" he meant the sound of dropping the barbell on the rack so i just said ok

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2024, 03:05:04 AM »
and calling josh a coward

nah, he may be alot of things but he certainly ain't no coward

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2024, 03:34:00 AM »
and calling josh a coward

nah, he may be alot of things but he certainly ain't no coward
X 2 Josh is a bad muthafucker win,lose,or draw he`s got balls.

He was on the local news for fighting with 2 fucks that assaulted some random woman he never met.......something I`d like to think most of us would do if we had to, but real men have now been replaced with easily offended feminine gutless snowflakes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2024, 03:55:03 AM »
No one on getbig gets taken seriously without video proof of the claimed feats of athletic prowess and strength.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2024, 04:26:12 AM »

He was on the local news for fighting with 2 fucks that assaulted some random woman he never met.......something I`d like to think most of us would do if we had to, but real men have now been replaced with easily offended feminine gutless snowflakes.

Yep these worthless pieces of fucking shit think that just because they write it it's true

Loudmouth cowards who quickly STFU when you get in Thier faces

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2024, 04:27:19 AM »
No one on getbig gets taken seriously without video proof of the claimed feats of athletic prowess and strength.

Hahahaha

Got pressdowns dB skulls and dips today

Which should I film 😁😁😁

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2024, 05:55:22 AM »

This.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2024, 06:07:16 AM »
I wish Jane or Walter met Josh in real life.
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2024, 06:14:21 AM »

would love to see

i'm sure josh is just like me being he aslo has bipolar

us lunatics dont talk we go str to the physical ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2024, 08:34:56 AM »
would love to see

i'm sure josh is just like me being he aslo has bipolar

us lunatics dont talk we go str to the physical ;)

Josh would straight go to the physical part

Not much talk there, he is that guy. Absolutely.

Walter is not that guy, pal. Trust me.

Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2024, 08:36:40 AM »
Didn’t think you were so funny when you were begging for money here six months ago.

I think it is hilarious that you will die in the backseat of a shitty car in a Walmart parking lot.
I've had some decent things in my life, but I took them, and those closest to me, for granted. I now have no material possessions of any monetary value, but I'm overall a happier person.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2024, 09:06:43 AM »
Josh would straight go to the physical part

Not much talk there, he is that guy. Absolutely.

Walter is not that guy, pal. Trust me.

Exactly Walter would blabber away while josh would just go to work

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2024, 09:26:13 AM »
Well to be honest, I like Jane, dj, Josh, Matt and Walter!  They each in their own way add something here and more than likely in the real word too.  Josh scared bhanky diaperless by telling him (and us!) that he was "Coming To America" to meet bhanky and bhanky of course was terrified.  He searched the Home Depot for signs of a Canadian plated car, LOL!   Yup.    I like Josh.

His videos are pure unobtanium and make me laugh when I view them and smile when I think about them in the middle of my day.  Jane and Walter do this too.  And dj?  I think his attitude is like his physique.  Deceptively above average.  I only worry about his sexcapades but he is an adult and that is entirely up to him as it is to all of us.  I like dj.

Matt is another young man that I admire for his attitude as well as his physical strength.  Sure he can be a bit crazy but this is after all, Getbig.  He is strong and like dj, he is honest about his PED use.  Did I mention he is strong?  Yup.  He can be a bit wordy here but I can not admonish for that as I suffer or rather you guys suffer through my rambin' too.  But on the whole,  I like Matt.

Jane is Jane.  She has an excellent sense of humor versus the sense of entitlement so many in the real world display like their personal Constipational Medal of Hemorrhoids.  I may one day meet her when I visit my brother in Tucson and drop by (not unannounced!) to see her "free range" chickens!  I like Jane.

Walter is Walter.  He is not hard to understand and he too has a sense of humor that is like the weather.  Unpredictable.  What's not to like and enjoy about him?  Answer: nothing that I know of.  I like Walter.

And bhanky?   Yes he "adds" to the forum but his contributions are like when you discover that you filled the sugar bowl with salt after you put some in your iced tea.   Not good.   I loathe bhanky.

No one here has to agree with me on this or anything.  I just thought I would say what I think.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 09:34:06 AM »
I've had some decent things in my life, but I took them, and those closest to me, for granted. I now have no material possessions of any monetary value, but I'm overall a happier person.

Shizzo you’re talking like you were Elon Musk; so youve owned some cars?

In all seriousness, I know you’ve had a rough run with the family loss and everything else, and I’ve prayed that you would find peace, comfort and hope and it sounds like you have. I hope you continue on the path that you’ve started….. but I still don’t like you!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2024, 09:43:31 AM »

In all seriousness, I know you’ve had a rough run with the family loss and everything else, and I’ve prayed that you would find peace, comfort and hope and it sounds like you have. I hope you continue on the path that you’ve started….. but I still don’t like you!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2024, 09:46:59 AM »
Matt - please answer this for me and I apologize if you’ve already done so. I often log on regulalrtly for days or even weeks - then for various reasons am gone for weeks / months. So I miss replied many times.

good question

matt, did you PM other members about JPJ

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2024, 12:00:21 PM »
Well to be honest, I like Jane, dj, Josh, Matt and Walter!  They each in their own way add something here and more than likely in the real word too.  Josh scared bhanky diaperless by telling him (and us!) that he was "Coming To America" to meet bhanky and bhanky of course was terrified.  He searched the Home Depot for signs of a Canadian plated car, LOL!   Yup.    I like Josh.

His videos are pure unobtanium and make me laugh when I view them and smile when I think about them in the middle of my day.  Jane and Walter do this too.  And dj?  I think his attitude is like his physique.  Deceptively above average.  I only worry about his sexcapades but he is an adult and that is entirely up to him as it is to all of us.  I like dj.

Matt is another young man that I admire for his attitude as well as his physical strength.  Sure he can be a bit crazy but this is after all, Getbig.  He is strong and like dj, he is honest about his PED use.  Did I mention he is strong?  Yup.  He can be a bit wordy here but I can not admonish for that as I suffer or rather you guys suffer through my rambin' too.  But on the whole,  I like Matt.

Jane is Jane.  She has an excellent sense of humor versus the sense of entitlement so many in the real world display like their personal Constipational Medal of Hemorrhoids.  I may one day meet her when I visit my brother in Tucson and drop by (not unannounced!) to see her "free range" chickens!  I like Jane.

Walter is Walter.  He is not hard to understand and he too has a sense of humor that is like the weather.  Unpredictable.  What's not to like and enjoy about him?  Answer: nothing that I know of.  I like Walter.

And bhanky?   Yes he "adds" to the forum but his contributions are like when you discover that you filled the sugar bowl with salt after you put some in your iced tea.   Not good.   I loathe bhanky.

No one here has to agree with me on this or anything.  I just thought I would say what I think.   ;D

Agreed.  8)

Also, somebody needs to PM me when there is a real thunderdome thread like this. I'm late.  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2024, 12:11:18 PM »

Pretty awesome you were able to own 10 year old high school dream cars.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2024, 12:13:35 PM »

thank you for the kind words bro i am a good and decent man but also very very implusive which can make me dangerous

i am very angry being called a pedofile that crosses the line and i want to gravely harm him for labelling me with that horrible label

and yes i would attack him no questions asked my rage and implusivity are very very real

i dont care about being called a gay as there is nothing wrong or criminal with being gay so i just have a laugh and shrug it off, but being labelled as a pedofile like i said that crosses the line

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2024, 12:41:12 PM »

I spent 4.5 years in university <clip>……...  I didn't do all of that only to be unemployable.  But I rent houses and run YouTube channels, and have full economic autonomy over my life.  So no one can do shit to me.  I will sue them.

I am NOT saying I will finish my Master's degree...with three kids, and three more on the way, I simply have no time. 

Hello David !  🙋‍♀️

I believe you inquired once or twice into how Matt Canning was paying his legally obligated child support when he claimed his monthly expenses were under $1,200 CAD.

From the quote above, Matt is unemployed and his sources of income are a maintenance man job and YouTube videos.

He also admits to having six children, and one of them is handicapped.

So do you really think he is paying child support or cheating his children out of money they are owed ? I already know the answer, but I thought I would ask you.

And Webstar, good question, yes Matt was PMing other members here and asking them for information about me, and asking them to come on the site and post that I’m not a real person.

You really can’t make this pathetic shit up.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2024, 12:46:19 PM »

Why ?

What do you think your welfare bum hero would do ?

Make cringeworthy, embarrassing, juvenile videos of himself until we died of boredom ?

He’s about as scary as Shitzo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2024, 12:47:23 PM »
Pretty awesome you were able to own 10 year old high school dream cars.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2024, 01:00:35 PM »

Marvin, Matt Canning physically cried last summer because of Walter. He probably cried again this summer, but learned his lesson not to admit to it on here. Matt Canning only attacks me because he was made to look like a fool (again) when it was proven that I’m female.

Walter warms up with Matt Canning’s max lifts, and Matt Canning stayed up all night literally crying about that. He came on here and posted about it expecting sympathy.

Well that worked out like a chocolate teapot….🤣