Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 15123 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2024, 06:30:01 PM »

Hello David !  🙋‍♀️

I believe you inquired once or twice into how Matt Canning was paying his legally obligated child support when he claimed his monthly expenses were under $1,200 CAD.

From the quote above, Matt is unemployed and his sources of income are a maintenance man job and YouTube videos.

He also admits to having six children, and one of them is handicapped.

So do you really think he is paying child support or cheating his children out of money they are owed ? I already know the answer, but I thought I would ask you.

And Webstar, good question, yes Matt was PMing other members here and asking them for information about me, and asking them to come on the site and post that I’m not a real person.

You really can’t make this pathetic shit up.

Good evening,

I don’t think Matt is avoiding his child support, I do think he loves his kids and is being committed to being as good as a father as he can be BUT he has become what he hates as he’s raising his kids in a broken home (this is the plight of the AA community).

You do bring up an interesting point about his lack of a traditional job preventing his children receiving the full amount deserved but if Matt is set up as a LLC and he pays himself as a property manager then the slander is unwarranted.

Matt will you post a copy of your most recent tax returns to dispel this nonsense?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2024, 07:13:27 PM »
Josh would straight go to the physical part

Not much talk there, he is that guy. Absolutely.

Walter is not that guy, pal. Trust me.

That guy was great ”go vote for Biden and suck my dick” hahaha, love it.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2024, 10:10:26 PM »
Marvin, Matt Canning physically cried last summer because of Walter. He probably cried again this summer, but learned his lesson not to admit to it on here. Matt Canning only attacks me because he was made to look like a fool (again) when it was proven that I’m female.

Walter warms up with Matt Canning’s max lifts, and Matt Canning stayed up all night literally crying about that. He came on here and posted about it expecting sympathy.

Well that worked out like a chocolate teapot….🤣

What the fck am I missing about the “Jane is a woman” insanity? WHY the fck would you be lying? I absolutely don’t fckn get it. About the running - LSU alum so I am very familiar with fast fckn females. Our track team won 10+ straight NCAA indoor and outdoor championships.

I can’t understand what someone would get out of being a “drag gimmick” ?? Guess that’s what it’s called.

If push comes to shove - I’ll volunteer to view any “gender affirming” pics and will give an unbiased opinion. 🙂. I’m a Martian so it’s won’t be weird or anything. Lemme know I’m here to help..

Jane - please don’t tell me anything worse about Matt. The jagoff pic he sent a MAN - the incessant posting about a woman that you don’t think is a woman and definitely isn’t a fast ass woman - and now literally crying. No - sorry that’s enough!!!  Somehow paying an entire household of bills and 6 SIX child support payments for only $1,200?????  One support payment is 3/4 of that!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2024, 01:13:37 AM »

What the fck am I missing about the “Jane is a woman” insanity? WHY the fck would you be lying? I absolutely don’t fckn get it. About the running - LSU alum so I am very familiar with fast fckn females. Our track team won 10+ straight NCAA indoor and outdoor championships.

I can’t understand what someone would get out of being a “drag gimmick” ?? Guess that’s what it’s called.

If push comes to shove - I’ll volunteer to view any “gender affirming” pics and will give an unbiased opinion. 🙂. I’m a Martian so it’s won’t be weird or anything. Lemme know I’m here to help..

Jane - please don’t tell me anything worse about Matt. The jagoff pic he sent a MAN - the incessant posting about a woman that you don’t think is a woman and definitely isn’t a fast ass woman - and now literally crying. No - sorry that’s enough!!!  Somehow paying an entire household of bills and 6 SIX child support payments for only $1,200?????  One support payment is 3/4 of that!

It's probably 1200 CAD though to be fair.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2024, 08:43:40 AM »
JustBrokeJane claims that I am presenting somebody else's cash. Well - here is my first post with the cash from. 13 DAYS AGO:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688213.msg10184189#msg10184189

Photo taken Sunday, March 3rd @5:55am EST:

Who would let me keep $2,700 of their cash for two weeks straight? 🙄

Below is an updated picture of the cash showing what was the most recent post on Getbig at the time I wrote the note and took the picture.

This is EXACTLY the type of proof that XFAXTOR was demanding that JustLiarJane post to prove "she" is a real woman - basically, just post an updated photo with a sign that says "Hello Getbig."

But Jane defaulted back to pointing out previous photos she took, all of which could easily be faked.

Jane cited NOT MEETING HENDA as proof she is legit. 🤣

Apparently, Jane ASKED Henda to meet up. This literally never happened and WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Lol...imagine the "proof" you use to show you are real is pointing to a person you never met, and who can't verify you. 😂

As for Jane's comments about me having someone else's money - again: who the FUCK let's someone hold $2,700 of their cash for two weeks? 🙄

In fact, that would suggest my credit is incredible, which would be about as impressive as the cash just being mine [which it is].

Lastly, there is ZERO risk to Jane taking this bet. My point is to expose she's lying. I'm not asking for ANY money if I win.

Jane has nothing to lose, but knows any sprint video submission will reveal her lies about being a national champion sprinter. One that gets exposed, the credibility of her entire account is done.

And who wouldn't accept $2,000 USD for minutes of work? 🙄

If someone offered me $2,000 to bench press 350 - I'd be like "Sure", and have the video uploaded tomorrow.

And if Jane agrees and backs out, it's MY credibility that is damaged. What risk is it for Jane to agree, even if she thinks I will back down? 🙄 Again, that hurts ME.

Jane KNOWS I will follow through, which is why she's backing out before she gets too deep before getting exposed - and saying $2K USD for minutes of work is beneath her. 🤣

It's just to show Jane lied about her sprint times. Once you expose Jane as having lied about that, the credibility of the entire account falls apart. That's my point. That alone is worth the ~three grand to me + motivating me to start a sprint program just like the B. Hank challenge motivated me to get on a strength program.

Jane ducks the challenge because she's lying.

Claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash? 🙄 Was that a joke? Nah - more likely just a male behind the Jane account, who posted a lightning fast time for a man, but still believable. But a time that, to date, has been IMPOSSIBLE for a man.

Again, that's not something an elite female sprinter would claim. Elite female sprinters would be familiar with elite female sprint records.

Whereas some guy who watches football would just be thinking 4.33s is fast, but not impossible.

IMO, a lot of evidence suggests a man is posting. Even Jane's body weight of 134-lb at 6'0". Adult women that tall don't weigh 134-lb, lmao. My girlfriend does, but she's 5'8", and if she lost 10-lb, I'd be medically concerned for her.

134-lb at 6'0" is only +5-lb over the weight for anorexia. 🙄 No woman with that BMI is deadlifting 309-lb x3.

Not only would only a man concoct such body dimensions for a woman, but most likely an incel.

Any man who gets laid with any regularity to hot/fit women is aware that 134-lb is thin for a woman who is **5'7"**.

For six feet, it's  closer to anorexia, as I said.

Again, too many things like that make no sense in Jane's account, and her lack of verifying ANYTHING.

I mean...just ask the bitch to post a photo of her legs again with a tub of toothpaste, a fork, and a cellphone charger next to her.

That photo can EASILY be taken, and uploaded within five minutes from the time of the request.

Jane can't do this because "she" is a man who only has those few pictures of "her" self to post, and therefore can't post such specific photo requests.

This picture here proves that I still have the cash as of the current time.

Again - I VERIFY my claims. Jane cannot do so, because her claims her lies.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2024, 08:56:36 AM »
To clarify my home/expenses situation:

EVERYONE is bogged down with mortgage and car payments. THESE PAYMENTS KILL PEOPLE.

Kill their spirits, and IMO - literally kill them.

I own my house outright, and I own my cars. So I don't have massive payments.

I had a high efficiency furnace installed on October 24th [cost = $7K CAD], and that MASSIVELY dropped my winter heating bills. Unfortunately, Trudeau's carbon tax jacked it back up a little.

I also got a hook on an Indigenous friend who gets $250/month in grocery store gift cards, and all his reservations buddies too.

He sells them to me for max $175 / min $125.

So do the math:
I'm saving 30% as SOON AS I WALK INTO THE STORE.

Add to that buying in bulk, and yeah - my expenses are absolutely under $1,250 CAD monthly now. Easy.

As for my kids - well, think:
I have a hook on a whole reserve willing to sell me gift cards at 30-50% off. So when I buy a few, who do you think spend them on? My kids obviously.

However, just so there no confusion:
I have FOUR KIDS TO FEED. And that ~$1,200 figure does NOT cover.

I have been spoiling my 9-year-old son lately...and spending about $500/monthly on him since he moved in with me full-time last January.

So...my kids can be quite expensive. But at MOST another $2K CAD monthly.

That still makes my bills $3K CAD monthly.

Big whoop.
That's one $600K GIC at 5.5%.

Honestly...I don't say it a lot, but I am lucky to have set myself up to be this comfortable.

That said, the lack of needing to work has been damaging to me in some ways.

Just to be clear about the cash, I lined up the bills here so they can be counted:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 08:58:04 AM »
JustBrokeJane claims that I am presenting somebody else's cash. Well - here is my first post with the cash from. 13 DAYS AGO:

Below is an updated picture of the cash showing what was the most recent post on Getbig at the time I wrote the note and took the picture.

This is EXACTLY the type of proof that XFAXTOR was demanding that JustLiarJane post to prove "she" is a real woman - basically, just post an updated photo with a sign that says "Hello Getbig."

But Jane defaulted back to pointing out previous photos she took, all of which could easily be faked.

Apparently, Jane ASKED Henda to meet up. This literally never happened and WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Lol...imagine the "proof" you use to show you are real is pointing to a person you never met, and who can't verify you. 😂

As for Jane's comments about me having someone else's money - again: who the FUCK let's someone hold $2,700 of their cash for two weeks? 🙄

In fact, that would suggest my credit is incredible, which would be about as impressive as the cash just being mine [which it is].

Lastly, there is ZERO risk to Jane taking this bet. My point is to expose she's lying. I'm not asking for ANY money if I win.

Jane has nothing to lose, but knows any sprint video submission will reveal her lies about being a national champion sprinter. One that gets exposed, the credibility of her entire account is done.

If someone offered me $2,000 to bench press 350 - I'd be like "Sure", and have the video uploaded tomorrow.

And if Jane agrees and backs out, it's MY credibility that is damaged. What risk is it for Jane to agree, even if she thinks I will back down? 🙄 Again, that hurts ME.

Jane KNOWS I will follow through, which is why she's backing out before she gets too deep before getting exposed - and saying $2K USD for minutes of work is beneath her. 🤣

It's just to show Jane lied about her sprint times. Once you expose Jane as having lied about that, the credibility of the entire account falls apart. That's my point. That alone is worth the ~three grand to me + motivating me to start a sprint program just like the B. Hank challenge motivated me to get on a strength program.

Claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash? 🙄 Was that a joke? Nah - more likely just a male behind the Jane account, who posted a lightning fast time for a man, but still believable. But a time that, to date, has been IMPOSSIBLE for a man.

Again, that's not something an elite female sprinter would claim. Elite female sprinters would be familiar with elite female sprint records.

Whereas some guy who watches football would just be thinking 4.33s is fast, but not impossible.

IMO, a lot of evidence suggests a man is posting. Even Jane's body weight of 134-lb at 6'0". Adult women that tall don't weigh 134-lb, lmao. My girlfriend does, but she's 5'8", and if she lost 10-lb, I'd be medically concerned for her.

134-lb at 6'0" is only +5-lb over the weight for anorexia. 🙄 No woman with that BMI is deadlifting 309-lb x3.

Not only would only a man concoct such body dimensions for a woman, but most likely an incel.

Any man who gets laid with any regularity to hot/fit women is aware that 134-lb is thin for a woman who is **5'7"**.

Again, too many things like that make no sense in Jane's account, and her lack of verifying ANYTHING.

I mean...just ask the bitch to post a photo of her legs again with a tub of toothpaste, a fork, and a cellphone charger next to her.

That photo can EASILY be taken, and uploaded within five minutes from the time of the request.

Jane can't do this because "she" is a man who only has those few pictures of "her" self to post, and therefore can't post such specific photo requests.

in all fairness my first fuck was a 36 year old female when i was 19

met her at the gym and she was 5'11 my height and she weighed 125 with a round firm bubble ass nice and tight :P :P :P

she was a French girl that moved to da joo sa when she was 6

French girls are also hot af

montreal had such sexy hot Frenchies but i was there with my wifey and she was so fucking pissed about these girls :D :D :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2024, 09:01:33 AM »
JustBrokeJane / JustDuckingJane obviously has no interest in me beating them at the 100m. 😆 🤣 😂

I could literally run her time backwards. Jane was also in disbelief of my max time of 12s to 12.5s. Do you think any woman running an 11.11s would melt down over a MAN claiming sub-12.5s?  ::)

Again...that's proof that Jane is a man who doesn't train.

Her being intimidated by my [completely realistic] sub-12.5s claim and melting down over it is pretty strong proof to me.

Anyone at the elite level simply wouldn't even care abou4 someone claiming 12.5s. An out of shape man, however, would melt over that.

PS - since JustBrokeJane us ducking me, would anyone be opposed to me sending all the cash to AbrahamG?  ;D Compensation for his Mafia Movie thread.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2024, 09:02:48 AM »
in all fairness my first fuck was a 36 year old female when i was 19

met her at the gym and she was 5'11 my height and she weighed 125 with a round firm bubble ass nice and tight :P :P :P

she was a French girl that moved to da joo sa when she was 6

French girls are also hot af

montreal had such sexy hot Frenchies but i was there with my wifey and she was so fucking pissed about these girls :D :D :D

dj181:
I know you are a very honest, longstanding Getbigger.

Would you open to doing a mini physique transformation for $1K or $2K USD if Jane continues to duck me?

?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2024, 09:04:21 AM »
That guy was great ”go vote for Biden and suck my dick” hahaha, love it.

Yeah, he was pretty funny. He had that kid scared shitless. But Rob, you know he's 100% the type of guy to get dropped badly by anyone other than that gen z punk.

I started some shit with an asshole last weekend. (I saw my soon to be ex wife in a bar with two weasels sitting next her, so I inserted myself into that situation) anyway I took one guys seat, I smacked the other guys hand away as he attempted to shake my hand. And this leads to a bunch of pissing and moaning about what an asshoke I am. OK fine. I'm an asshole. I still just completely disrespectfed you GTFOH. The guy starts this bullshit "I AIN'T THE ONE! I AINT THE ONE! Fuck you , etc etc"

I said 'Pal, you are 100% 'the one', people who sit around and talk about it are 100% of the time the guy who gets dropped, gets embarrased, walks away hootin n hollerin. The guy who truly "ain't  the one" never has to say it. They just get down to business.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2024, 09:10:22 AM »
dj181:

Would you open to doing a mini physique transformation for $1K or $2K USD if Jane continues to duck me?

?

i'm recomping right now and once i finish this i will look amazing so there's not much more i can improve on

if you do it right now it can be

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2024, 09:13:59 AM »
i'm recomping right now and once i finish this i will look amazing so there's not much more i can improve on

if you do it right now i can be

Your doing nothing different than you always do. Your not recomping. A month ago you said you would be 4 percent but your still "7 percent". Matt don't waste money on this waster who will blow it all on hookers.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2024, 09:22:14 AM »
dj181:

?
Really?
A weirdo who says he manipulates people for his own ends, lives off his mother at 52 and has a creey obsession with childlike physiques

If you sent him 2k he would update his wooden teeth

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2024, 09:47:38 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2024, 09:48:53 AM »
To clarify my home/expenses situation:

EVERYONE is bogged down with mortgage and car payments. THESE PAYMENTS KILL PEOPLE.

Kill their spirits, and IMO - literally kill them.

I own my house outright, and I own my cars. So I don't have massive payments.

I had a high efficiency furnace installed on October 24th [cost = $7K CAD], and that MASSIVELY dropped my winter heating bills. Unfortunately, Trudeau's carbon tax jacked it back up a little.

I also got a hook on an Indigenous friend who gets $250/month in grocery store gift cards, and all his reservations buddies too.

He sells them to me for max $175 / min $125.

So do the math:
I'm saving 30% as SOON AS I WALK INTO THE STORE.

Add to that buying in bulk, and yeah - my expenses are absolutely under $1,250 CAD monthly now. Easy.

As for my kids - well, think:
I have a hook on a whole reserve willing to sell me gift cards at 30-50% off. So when I buy a few, who do you think spend them on? My kids obviously.

However, just so there no confusion:
I have FOUR KIDS TO FEED. And that ~$1,200 figure does NOT cover.

I have been spoiling my 9-year-old son lately...and spending about $500/monthly on him since he moved in with me full-time last January.

So...my kids can be quite expensive. But at MOST another $2K CAD monthly.

That still makes my bills $3K CAD monthly.

Big whoop.
That's one $600K GIC at 5.5%.

Honestly...I don't say it a lot, but I am lucky to have set myself up to be this comfortable.

That said, the lack of needing to work has been damaging to me in some ways.

Just to be clear about the cash, I lined up the bills here so they can be counted:

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2024, 09:51:45 AM »
JustBrokeJane / JustDuckingJane obviously has no interest in me beating them at the 100m. 😆 🤣 😂

I could literally run her time backwards. Jane was also in disbelief of my max time of 12s to 12.5s. Do you think any woman running an 11.11s would melt down over a MAN claiming sub-12.5s?  ::)

Again...that's proof that Jane is a man who doesn't train.

Her being intimidated by my [completely realistic] sub-12.5s claim and melting down over it is pretty strong proof to me.

Anyone at the elite level simply wouldn't even care abou4 someone claiming 12.5s. An out of shape man, however, would melt over that.

PS - since JustBrokeJane us ducking me, would anyone be opposed to me sending all the cash to AbrahamG?  ;D Compensation for his Mafia Movie thread.  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2024, 10:04:44 AM »
Really?
A weirdo who says he manipulates people for his own ends, lives off his mother at 52 and has a creey obsession with childlike physiques

We did this a couple of weeks ago.

Matt “The Broke Retard” Canning claimed if I was real and was a truly woman, I could just go and post a photo holding a household item like scissors and that would prove it.

So 5 minutes later I did. The mods and others vouched for me that the person in the photo was the same person they have received photos/videos from over the past few years.

And he still cries because he knows I made him look like a fool…..AGAIN. Does anyone on this board really think that Downs Syndrome dwarf is going to outrun me ? Not a chance in hell.

That lying cocksukker and his pudgy fat little video phaggot friend are the biggest liars on this site. What evidence would make anyone think that the retard Matt Canning would honor a bet ? He’s just looking for attention while other people pay for and raise his feral children.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2024, 10:11:05 AM »

The LSU Lady Tigers are the best at what they do. If you go to Bernie Moore to compete, you better bring a lunch, it’s going to be a LONG day.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2024, 10:32:41 AM »
Yeah, he was pretty funny. He had that kid scared shitless. But Rob, you know he's 100% the type of guy to get dropped badly by anyone other than that gen z punk.

I started some shit with an asshole last weekend. (I saw my soon to be ex wife in a bar with two weasels sitting next her, so I inserted myself into that situation) anyway I took one guys seat, I smacked the other guys hand away as he attempted to shake my hand. And this leads to a bunch of pissing and moaning about what an asshoke I am. OK fine. I'm an asshole. I still just completely disrespectfed you GTFOH. The guy starts this bullshit "I AIN'T THE ONE! I AINT THE ONE! Fuck you , etc etc"

I said 'Pal, you are 100% 'the one', people who sit around and talk about it are 100% of the time the guy who gets dropped, gets embarrased, walks away hootin n hollerin. The guy who truly "ain't  the one" never has to say it. They just get down to business.

highly doubt you could slap anything away with those tiny little girl hands

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2024, 10:34:48 AM »

Haha I like your style and you are 100% correct. But it was great seeing that guy shut that little shit down.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2024, 10:55:44 AM »
Can someone provide background on yet another Getbig e-beef? I usually arrive late to them. I think I was the last one to get the background on bhanks versus Getbig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2024, 10:58:40 AM »
Can someone provide background on yet another Getbig e-beef? I usually arrive late to them. I think I was the last one to get the background on bhanks versus Getbig.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2024, 11:15:13 AM »

I’ve been slacking as a true Getbigger.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2024, 11:16:48 AM »
I’ve been slacking as a true Getbigger.
Matt think Jane doesnt exist
Jane thinks Matts a piece of shit

the end.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2024, 11:49:32 AM »
Really?

T