Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 755607 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6100 on: May 05, 2010, 08:56:17 AM »
HA HA HA.....YES Calvin.....I would knock that big headed oaf around like he was stuck in a Pinball Machine

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6101 on: May 05, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »
HA HA HA.....YES Calvin.....I would knock that big headed oaf around like he was stuck in a Pinball Machine

let's assume you were training one day in a gym and while training you found nasser entering the gym and of course didnt know you and naturally was surrounded by some fans.. would you go to him and ask him to fight with you!!.. or even would you go towards him to have a word or 2 with him?!.. something like "hey nasser i am that guy gronk from GB who always says shit about you".. sure you wouldn't,.. not because you would be afraid or something but because your stupid claims are accepted here on GB as some silly jokes or can find a place in your alpha male dreams but in reality,.. NO :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6102 on: May 05, 2010, 09:16:35 AM »
 I would beat the living shit out of Nasser too.

Tell Nasser i'll be in San Diego this December and i'll meet him in a parking lot and beat the shit out him.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6103 on: May 05, 2010, 09:28:56 AM »
I would beat the living shit out of Nasser too.

Tell Nasser i'll be in San Diego this December and i'll meet him in a parking lot and beat the shit out him.

hi gronk..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6104 on: May 05, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »
I would tell him exactly who I was and we would probably laugh about it after he was done marveling my tremendous development

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6105 on: May 05, 2010, 09:31:18 AM »
hi gronk..

I'll beat the shit out of you too. Where do you live? Cairo or something? Pay for my plane ticket and i'll whoop your ass.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6106 on: May 05, 2010, 09:37:36 AM »
I'll beat the shit out of you too. Where do you live? Cairo or something? Pay for my plane ticket and i'll whoop your ass.

;D ;D ;D

but i wont pay for your hotel ok??

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6107 on: May 05, 2010, 09:39:14 AM »
;D ;D ;D

but i wont pay for your hotel ok??

Ok deal. I'll pay for the hotel and beat your ass in the parking lot.

Do they have running water and electricity in your city?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6108 on: May 05, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »
Ok deal. I'll pay for the hotel and beat your ass in the parking lot.

Do they have running water and electricity in your city?

water only from the nile but no electricity.. my laptop is charged with the sun rays :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6109 on: May 05, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »
I think Shareef would knock the crap out of Shittsukki. he's got that Spider Monkey strength....whereas Ship is just a pasty, soft white guy

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6110 on: May 05, 2010, 09:46:40 AM »
I think Shareef would knock the crap out of Shittsukki. he's got that Spider Monkey strength....whereas Ship is just a pasty, soft white guy

believe it or not i used to beat guys in your size in arm wrestling!!.. and when i was a teenager i beat a lot of bigger guys in judo fights although i was not trained!!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6111 on: May 05, 2010, 09:47:05 AM »

Not to brag, and i'm not trying to be a tough guy, but I have been in hundreds of fights and didn't lose too many of them. Fighting is no problem for me.

You can almost never tell how good of a fighter someone ise just from seeing a picture of them. And lots of muscle doesn't mean too much in a fight, unless it's combined with skill.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6112 on: May 05, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
Not to brag, and i'm not trying to be a tough guy, but I have been in hundreds of fights and didn't lose too many of them. Fighting is no problem for me.

You can almost never tell how good of a fighter someone ise just from seeing a picture of them.

i totally agree with this!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6113 on: May 05, 2010, 10:00:30 AM »
LOLOL..."HUNDREDS" of fights....another badass in our midst

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6114 on: May 05, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »

It's true actually.

Growing up in a ghetto neighborhood, plus a little time locked up. Hundreds of fights will come really quick.

But it's been a few years since the last one. I'm not into fighting these days and I totally avoid it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6115 on: May 05, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

He also slays pussy by the truckload yet has to petition women on an internet forum for sex.  :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6116 on: May 05, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »
He also slays pussy by the truckload yet has to petition women on an internet forum for sex.  :-X

Aren't you that guy that was using "El Chapo" as a gimmick?

You stupid mother fucker. Go sniff some more paint.

The internet is a fine tool for getting laid. There's nothing wrong with using the right tool to get the job done.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6117 on: May 05, 2010, 10:17:30 AM »
Watching you lust after newmom like a horny dog tells me you don't get laid much.

You should stick to making more threads about how you wish you were gay.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6118 on: May 05, 2010, 10:18:36 AM »
Watching you lust after "newmom" like a horny little 12 year old tells me you don't get laid much.

I know you're very stupid. But still you should have been able to tell that I was just fucking around there.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6119 on: May 05, 2010, 10:18:50 AM »
I know you're very stupid. But still you should have been able to tell that I was just fucking around there.

Of course you were. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6120 on: May 05, 2010, 10:21:09 AM »
Hahaha...so true bf, this little twink lives in dreamland...its quite amusing watching him try and provoke Getbig LEGENDS such as yourself and me

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6121 on: May 05, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »
Hahaha...so true bf, this little twink lives in dreamland...its quite amusing watching him try and provoke Getbig LEGENDS such as yourself and me

;D

I've been enjoying watching Sevastase slap him around. Seemed to have the guy on suicide watch the other day.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6122 on: May 05, 2010, 10:25:35 AM »
;D

I've been enjoying watching Sevastase slap him around. Seemed to have the guy on suicide watch the other day.

Ha!

Actually Sevastase went complaining to the mods to gets some threads deleted where he was being made to look like a total bitch.

Sevastase is a fucking weak minded tool. And he looks like a bald Al Bundy even though he juiced himself up for a long time.

Sevastase has no game and no skills. I can't wait for him to come back for more punishment, hopefully he won't run to the mods again.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6123 on: May 05, 2010, 10:53:55 AM »
Just got off email with Nasser, pasting the breaking news email below!

"I am sorry that I am so late in responding to your last two emails.  However, I have not really been available lately as I am laying low and training like a maniac @ Frank's "dungeon gym."  I am getting ready for one of the upcoming IFBB pro shows. Not revealing right now which show it is. I am working out like there is no tomorrow. And I am even dieting harder. YES, not kidding. I have been in contact with James Caruso Manniom for the last couple of weeks. We - at first - called each other names, then we decided to be civil. I explained him my point of view ( lack of prize money, corruption in the industry, nepotism, G4P or some pros,... ) and he allowed me to come back under THREE conditions. I have first to renounce my interviews, pay a $5000 US fine to the secular organization and give an interview in the next two weeks to the NPC magazine in Detroit, MI. Apology is not necessary as long as I do fulfil these three criterias.

I was going back and forth with some other pros about that - if I would get a fair shot in those two shows if I really make the comeback. NOW, I am sure. I got all my items for the war zone. I am more motivated than ever. I am ready to go. I will be victorious. I am right now 295 LBS and relatively hard. I will also dye my remaining hair blonde to make an even bigger impact. But I will avoid the Hitler youth hair cut.

Until the upcoming show I will remain “ under ground “.  Wish me luck man.

Tell the Team Nasser members and affiliates to continue their relentless fight against the ignorance and mental instability of the undereducated, mindless, spineless, cesspool pumpkinheads and their garbage bag bodies.

Good things come to great people. God Bless.

Nasser – the Wizard of Truth, 3x at least uncrowned Mr. Olympia, the Pharoa of muscles and the Beast from the East

By the way, your arm is looking EXCELLENT!!!!  NOTHING weird about it. No synthol look either. ALSO your triceps is in proper proportion to your triceps.  And if you would be in the gym training arms ( and taking a of pic of them ) they would look even more impressive!!
"

best news to hit bodybuilding in decades  :o

i'm so excited  :o :o :o :o

the entire ifbb roster will be terrified............... ............
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6124 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:13 AM »

You can almost never tell how good of a fighter someone ise just from seeing a picture of them. And lots of muscle doesn't mean too much in a fight, unless it's combined with skill.

oh brother  ::) another mma superstar on getbig  ::)

so tough, yet refuses to post an ab pic  ::)
175lbs by 31st July