Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 755527 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6125 on: May 05, 2010, 11:40:03 AM »
Ha ha ha yes Shippsekki the Shitsukker has become the biggest asshole....u most unfunny, boring poster on Getbig. ba ha ha ha ha YES.....it would be nice if he was dead

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6126 on: May 05, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »
I know you're very stupid. But still you should have been able to tell that I was just fucking around there.

yes yes you were and sure you beat 100000000 guys to death before and you can sleep with 10 women at the same time..

now wake up and fuck yourself.. hope this helps :-X

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6127 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:17 PM »
is this for real!!!!!?
TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6128 on: May 05, 2010, 01:42:14 PM »
I hope he competes. The Team Nasshole nerd rage on here when he finishes dead last will be epic.

x10

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #6129 on: May 05, 2010, 05:51:36 PM »
A lot of pumpkinhead meltdowns in this thread.  Why so many of you criticize and wish negative things upon others is a reflection of the sad lives that you lead. 

I think Nasser coming back to the sport is probably the best thing to happen in its recent history.

Always a fan favorite, he will bring lots of interest and people to the show he does decide to compete in.

Nasser is one of the legendary figures of the sport.  Today's pros lack his aesthetics, fan base, and charisma. 

Nasser's combination of size and symmetry will show the IFBB pros of today what bodybuilding is about.

Whether or not he will place well is to be seen.

Regardless if he doesn't place well, he still has accomplished much more than the pumpkinheads and keyboard warriors who hate on him ever will.

I look forward to Nasser's return.  Any true fan of the sport should do so as well. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6130 on: May 05, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »
Just got off email with Nasser, pasting the breaking news email below!

"I am sorry that I am so late in responding to your last two emails.  However, I have not really been available lately as I am laying low and training like a maniac @ Frank's "dungeon gym."  I am getting ready for one of the upcoming IFBB pro shows. Not revealing right now which show it is. I am working out like there is no tomorrow. And I am even dieting harder. YES, not kidding. I have been in contact with James Caruso Manniom for the last couple of weeks. We - at first - called each other names, then we decided to be civil. I explained him my point of view ( lack of prize money, corruption in the industry, nepotism, G4P or some pros,... ) and he allowed me to come back under THREE conditions. I have first to renounce my interviews, pay a $5000 US fine to the secular organization and give an interview in the next two weeks to the NPC magazine in Detroit, MI. Apology is not necessary as long as I do fulfil these three criterias.

I was going back and forth with some other pros about that - if I would get a fair shot in those two shows if I really make the comeback. NOW, I am sure. I got all my items for the war zone. I am more motivated than ever. I am ready to go. I will be victorious. I am right now 295 LBS and relatively hard. I will also dye my remaining hair blonde to make an even bigger impact. But I will avoid the Hitler youth hair cut.

Until the upcoming show I will remain “ under ground “.  Wish me luck man.

Tell the Team Nasser members and affiliates to continue their relentless fight against the ignorance and mental instability of the undereducated, mindless, spineless, cesspool pumpkinheads and their garbage bag bodies.

Good things come to great people. God Bless.

Nasser – the Wizard of Truth, 3x at least uncrowned Mr. Olympia, the Pharoa of muscles and the Beast from the East

By the way, your arm is looking EXCELLENT!!!!  NOTHING weird about it. No synthol look either. ALSO your triceps is in proper proportion to your triceps.  And if you would be in the gym training arms ( and taking a of pic of them ) they would look even more impressive!!
"

incredible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6131 on: May 05, 2010, 06:12:15 PM »

x2!  CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6132 on: May 05, 2010, 06:12:54 PM »
LOL. His return to IFBB form is about as likely as his book being published. Team Nasser reifies their own chapter in DSM-IV.

See: Social pathologies: Delusional

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6133 on: May 05, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »
Nasser's book is definitely getting published.

Nasser is re- editing and putting the final touches on it for sure.

Nasser knows such a work of art SHOULD not be rushed and he is certainly in no hurry to get it released.

IMO, a brilliant marketing move because it just creates more suspense, anticipation and excitement amongst fans and people interested in reading it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6134 on: May 05, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »
IMO, a brilliant marketing move because it just creates more suspense, anticipation and excitement amongst fans and people interested in reading it.
Team Nasser has long ago proved they wouldn't know a 'brilliant marketing move' if it dong-slapped them in the face. Try again.  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6135 on: May 05, 2010, 06:43:45 PM »
Nasser's book is definitely getting published.

Nasser is re- editing and putting the final touches on it for sure.

Nasser knows such a work of art SHOULD not be rushed and he is certainly in no hurry to get it released.

agreed, can't wait for this thing, driving me nuts, still have my money set aside for pre order.

TEAM Nasser

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6136 on: May 05, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
Isn't Nasser Muslim? why does the email say god bless

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6137 on: May 05, 2010, 07:10:48 PM »
yes yes you were and sure you beat 100000000 guys to death before and you can sleep with 10 women at the same time..

now wake up and fuck yourself.. hope this helps :-X

I've only beat the shit out of a couple dozen. Most of the fights just ended in a short of draw, and I got the shit beat out of me a bunch of times too.

But i'm not really into fighting. I'm not into MMA or UFC or that whoe douchebag scene at all. I just got into a lot of fight because of unlucky circumstances I fell into.

As for fucking women. I've fucked 2 at the same time before. sometimes I fuck a different one every day for a few days, but noting spectacular.

I'm just a regular guy. Seems like you need to wake up. There's nothing unbelievable about fighting and fucking, they both come very easy in life.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6138 on: May 05, 2010, 08:22:44 PM »
I've only beat the shit out of a couple dozen. Most of the fights just ended in a short of draw, and I got the shit beat out of me a bunch of times too.

But i'm not really into fighting. I'm not into MMA or UFC or that whoe douchebag scene at all. I just got into a lot of fight because of unlucky circumstances I fell into.

As for fucking women. I've fucked 2 at the same time before. sometimes I fuck a different one every day for a few days, but noting spectacular.

I'm just a regular guy. Seems like you need to wake up. There's nothing unbelievable about fighting and fucking, they both come very easy in life.

if you fight with me SERIOUSLY I AM 100% SURE the times you get the shit beat out of you will be increased by one :-X.. i was always told i was born to fight and even if you have my fighting skills (which i am sure you dont) still i have a much stronger built so in all cases i will make you my bitch :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6139 on: May 05, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
if you fight with me SERIOUSLY I AM 100% SURE the times you get the shit beat out of you will be increased by one :-X.. i was always told i was born to fight and even if you have my fighting skills (which i am sure you dont) still i have a much stronger built so in all cases i will make you my bitch :-X

Well, you had better set up a plank of wood in the corner of your shack and practice your punches on it then.

I'm actually a lot less violent and macho than most guys, and i'm not really into fighting, I don't watch MMA or fight videos or anything. I think fighting is bad news, people can get really badly hurt in a simple fight.

I just got into a lot of fights when I was young because I was living in California ghettos, and fights happened like 2-5 times per day at the schools I went too, lots of gangs too.

And that's also what made me start lifting weights a long time ago. I had to be able to defend myself better.

You're living in the middle of Islamland in some weird little town. You and I are never gonna meet for a fight man.

Maybe if you catch a banana boat to the USA and sneak in, i'll meet you somewhere and beat your ass.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6140 on: May 05, 2010, 08:35:29 PM »
i was always told i was born to fight

You would get your ass kicked lil man. Arabs and towel heads can't fight worth shit. You look like a mini wet back.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6141 on: May 05, 2010, 08:53:32 PM »
Well, you had better set up a plank of wood in the corner of your shack and practice your punches on it then.

I'm actually a lot less violent and macho than most guys, and i'm not really into fighting, I don't watch MMA or fight videos or anything. I think fighting is bad news, people can get really badly hurt in a simple fight.

I just got into a lot of fights when I was young because I was living in California ghettos, and fights happened like 2-5 times per day at the schools I went too, lots of gangs too.

And that's also what made me start lifting weights a long time ago. I had to be able to defend myself better.

You're living in the middle of Islamland in some weird little town. You and I are never gonna meet for a fight man.

Maybe if you catch a banana boat to the USA and sneak in, i'll meet you somewhere and beat your ass.

i hate serious fights with blood and dont involve myself in them unless i have to.. but i really enjoy "friendly fights" because i like fighting as a sport.. so if i meet you one day you will find me VERY friendly with you but after a while you may find me challenging you to a fight just to see who can get the other on the ground.. no bunches or blood, just a friendly fight with shack hands after it!!..

then after being friends we can make a team and challenge gronk to a fight to together beat the shit out of him ;D

sure MMA and this shit is just SHIT.. i hated to watch these fights even when i was a kid!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6142 on: May 05, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
You would get your ass kicked lil man. Arabs and towel heads can't fight worth shit. You look like a mini wet back.

what has changed you to be an asshole again after the friendly PM you sent to me?!.. :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6143 on: May 05, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »
i hate serious fights with blood and dont involve myself in them unless i have to.. but i really enjoy "friendly fights" because i like fighting as a sport.. so if i meet you one day you will find me VERY friendly with you but after a while you may find me challenging you to a fight just to see who can get the other on the ground.. no bunches or blood, just a friendly fight with shack hands after it!!..

then after being friends we can make a team and challenge gronk to a fight to together beat the shit out of him ;D

sure MMA and this shit is just SHIT.. i hated to watch these fights even when i was a kid!!..

Me too. For a really long time me and my buddies used to have submission fights all the time with no punches, just tap out wrestling matches. It's a lot of fun to do it. We would smoke a lot of weed and then it was fight time.

We also used to put on boxing gloves with headgear and toothguards and box.

Open hand fighting isn't cool though. I've seen people get really badly fucked up like that. One guy in my neighborhood got killed in a fistfight. It was just a normal fight, but he got hit in the head so hard it somehow killed him.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6144 on: May 05, 2010, 11:29:21 PM »
Isn't Nasser Muslim? why does the email say god bless

Because that "email" isn't real. Its something bobs cooked up for laughs. I'm surprised that so many people actually took the bait. 
LOL at the "dye my remaining hair blonde" - Nice  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6145 on: May 06, 2010, 02:24:47 AM »
So Shareef....you are "VERY friendly" to men you meet then after a little while you want to wrestle them to the ground ?

Explains a lot, actually

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6146 on: May 06, 2010, 02:27:30 AM »
Team Nasser is trying to blow up New York.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6147 on: May 06, 2010, 02:45:28 AM »
So Shareef....you are "VERY friendly" to men you meet then after a little while you want to wrestle them to the ground ?

Explains a lot, actually
You think you could force Nasser into a tapout in the cage Groink?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6148 on: May 06, 2010, 03:25:30 AM »

:D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6149 on: May 06, 2010, 03:26:35 AM »

Explains a lot, actually

i said a "friendly fight", what is wrong in that??.. the same as a tennis match or a soccer!!..